Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case (32577 Views)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / EBSU First Female President Of Law Faculty Dora Dies In Fatal Auto Crash / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by folake4u(f): 10:42pm On Apr 19
Sermwell:

grin grin Big Madam!! How's enjoyment?! cool

E dey God hand oh. grin grin
Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by bablon20(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20
*KEEP WILFRED ALIVE*

Dear Sir/Ma.
Appeal From Wilfred Igwe. I hope this message finds you well. I can not help but feel the need to express my sincerest gratitude for your unwavering support and care. Your prayers have been immensely comforting during this difficult time.

With a heavy heart, I must inform you that my transplanted kidney has failed, and I am in dire need of a new one. The past few weeks have been a trying time for me and my family, as we try to cope with the challenges of dialysis three times a week while awaiting a transplant.

I find myself struggling to keep a positive outlook on life as I grapple with this unfortunate turn of events. I have experienced sadness and disappointment, but I know deep down that I must keep fighting. I pray that God's mercy will heal me and give me the strength to continue serving Him through His church.

I humbly request your assistance in any way possible. I understand that this is a difficult time for everyone, but any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated. I also kindly ask that you forward my appeal and medical report to anyone who may be able to assist.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I am attaching my medical report from St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos Island, for your reference. I have exhausted all I have for dialysis, but I am struggling to target the sum of 15 Million Naira covering for Kidney Transplant, with an extra 10 Million Naira covering for miscellaneous expenses.

*ACCOUNT DETAILS*
GLOBUS BANK
Wilfred Sunday Igwe

Thank you so much. Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maria Atere, FUNAAB Student Dies; Lost To "Negligence" / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / Study Free In Istanbul Turkey For Absolutely Free. Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.