Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test (29139 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 3:05pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

At all, but paternity fraud is rampant and its somethings that spooks most of us.
It's good you are not denying it.

But who is cheating with the women? Women? Or is it men?

How many men have been tried for sleeping with another woman as the basis for his alleged crime?

OJ was never tested for sleeping with another woman, but for his crime. Neither did the court care if she did so herself.

See why it's misogyny?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 3:06pm On Apr 19
1Sharon:

So true. Very sad and pathetic.

Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria.

It really is.

It's not surprising the case has turned to the matter of a DNA test. The men are feeling misogynist sentiments instead of facing their jobs. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

Personally if I were that Grand Pop, I will just commission someone to steal a strand of his hair, probably his barber. Or his cook or nanny to get me a cup he has drank from. Thats all. End of story.

You're a clever girl. Figure it out.

Lol. I don't think Grand pop is intelligent enough to go that route. He's more preoccupied with riding his late son's coattails.

I googled it and I'm still lost🤣
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by DeepSight(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19
BRATISLAVA:

It's good you are not denying it.

But who is cheating with the women? Women? Or is it men?

How many men have been tried for sleeping with another woman as the basis for his alleged crime?

OJ was never tested for sleeping with another woman, but for his crime. Neither did the court care if she did so herself.

See why it's misogyny?

Believe you me, you are preaching to the choir if you are talking equal rights and fair treatment. Women have had the short end of the stick and have been given a rough deal throughout most of history and a lot needs to be corrected there.

This does nothing to take away the legitimate fear of paternity fraud, which really is a thing these days. All too many men only realize in their old age that their kids aren't theirs.

My take on it is the same as with my take on pre-nuptial agreements. Many women will say, oh, if you love and trust me, you will not ask for one. Sorry. I will always ask for one no matter how much I love and trust you. Thats simply because no one knows tomorrow. In the same vein, I would always ask for a DNA test. How much more in any circumstance when there is a controversy of any kind afoot.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by narite: 3:15pm On Apr 19
BRATISLAVA:

It's Nigerian men investigating. You can bet everything revolves around and gets back to sex. It's their only preoccupation: what women do with their private parts.

When the job seller was murdered, all the serial killer had to say was that she wanted sex with him. Once he played his ace in the hole, not one of them had functional brains. It became a debate about if they had consensual sex and that made the guy innocent.

We have a lot of demented people on this forum.
You are right though, all the black man brain knows is sex and fraud.

However, this issue is no longer about mohbad, it now about every man and woman out there. This events is about to stir up a new paradigm shift, it nature working.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by DeepSight(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19
1Sharon:

Lol. I don't think Grand pop is intelligent enough to go that route. He's more preoccupied with riding his late son's coattails.

Nauseating, the whole thing.

googled it and I'm still lost🤣

Hahahahahahaha!

Its not something I can say on this forum.
sightdeep@gmail.com for the answer.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 3:21pm On Apr 19
narite:

You are right though, all the black man brain knows is sex and fraud.

However, this issue is no longer about mohbad, it now about every man and woman out there. This events is about to stir up a new paradigm shift, it nature working.

Maybe, maybe not.

The tests have always been there. Why it is used to slander her is the thing.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 3:24pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

Believe you me, you are preaching to the choir if you are talking equal rights and fair treatment. Women have had the short end of the stick and have been given a rough deal throughout most of history and a lot needs to be corrected there.

This does nothing to take away the legitimate fear of paternity fraud, which really is a thing these days. All too many men only realize in their old age that their kids aren't theirs.

My take on it is the same as with my take on pre-nuptial agreements. Many women will say, oh, if you love and trust me, you will not ask for one. Sorry. I will always ask for one no matter how much I love and trust you. Thats simply because no one knows tomorrow. In the same vein, I would always ask for a DNA test. How much more in any circumstance when there is a controversy of any kind afoot.

What's the point of asking for one in this case? To make the father happy? What does it have to do with her alleged murder of the guy?

Insecurity in a relationship is a good enough reason to end it. If I were to be a woman who did a DNA test to please an insecure man (who is probably cheating but since he doesn't get pregnant he can ACT like its that big a deal), I would divorce him afterwards especially if his insecurity is unfounded.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 3:26pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

Nauseating, the whole thing.

Hahahahahahaha!

Its not something I can say on this forum.
sightdeep@gmail.com for the answer.

I see angry

I guess I'm not that curious 🤣

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by DeepSight(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19
BRATISLAVA:

What's the point of asking for one in this case? To make the father happy? What does it have to do with her alleged murder of the guy?

Insecurity in a relationship is a good enough reason to end it. If I were to be a woman who did a DNA test to please an insecure man (who is probably cheating but since he doesn't get pregnant he can ACT like its that big a deal), I would divorce him afterwards especially if his insecurity is unfounded.

Look, if you were a woman, and I was your man, I would not be taken in by that reverse psychology. Women pull that stunt all the time. "How dare you ask? You are insecure and you dont trust me! Its over!"

As one who has once been scolded like a two year old by a partner who I once asked questions of, I can tell you I will never fall for such lines again. If you like, walk away, let it end there, I dont care. The lady actually told me how disappointed she was in my inquiries because, according to her - "even if you walk into a room and see a man on top of me, you should believe that nothing is happening."

No kidding - she wasnt joking. She said that with fury.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by DeepSight(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19
1Sharon:

I see angry

I guess I'm not that curious 🤣

Its nothing useful, just a joke thats not suitable for the public space.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

What men need to understand is that we're not against DNA testing. I support it. But this whole sentiment with Wunmi is just not it.

This new awareness of paternity fraud in Nigeria is not based on legitimate fear, it's unfounded and bordering on paranoia. Nigerians don't deal with legitimacy. They deal with sentiments and emotions.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by DeepSight(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19
1Sharon:

What men need to understand is that we're not against DNA testing. I support it. But this whole sentiment with Wunmi is just not it.

This new awareness of paternity fraud in Nigeria is not based on legitimate fear, it's unfounded and bordering on paranoia. Nigerians don't deal with legitimacy. They deal with sentiments and emotions.

Why do you say its unfounded?

Its actually everywhere and its alarming.

Did you ever hear of the case involving the FCMB MD?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 4:05pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

Why do you say its unfounded?

Its actually everywhere and its alarming.

Did you ever hear of the case involving the FCMB MD?

Look at the shit show with Wunmi and Nathaniel Bassey.

Yes I did.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by narite: 4:08pm On Apr 19
BRATISLAVA:

Maybe, maybe not.

The tests have always been there. Why it is used to slander her is the thing.
If she really want this whole drama to end, she could do that today. All she just need to do is to carry out the DNA test with or without the family’s consent. That is all.

Obviously, mohbad’s father does not really like her, reasons best know to him, clearly; he enjoys tormenting her with the DNA saga.

If it turns out the baby belongs to mohbad, victory for her and I tell you the sky is her starting point, this will mean a lots to every Nigerians out there, most especially mohbad’s friends, associate and even fans. She will gain immortal honor and respect. In few months time, she will be dining with dignitaries.

She will restore confidence to every home out there whom this event has sow a seed of doubt in their heart about their spouse and if they are the one who fathered their children.

However, if it turns out that; the kid is a bàstârd. I have no idea the words I can use to describe the damage done. The baby and her will be a symbol of shame. This terrible outcome will alter the thinking of this generation. A generation will come and when they look back at history, they will say “It was this event that started it”

In my own opinion, with her doggy attitude towards the DNA test, the baby does not belong to………………..fill in the blanks.

I expected nothing less though. I only blame mohbad for all this, even his own death. Dude is just too naive, has a simple minded heart. Having your so called wife to live with you and come as she likes to a place where you are feed and clothes, where you are treated like an errand boy. Men who has no morals, party hard, lives on drugs are the ones you allowed your wife (a woman) to freely visit and play with.

It like asking a goat to play around yam and being confident the yam is going to be in one piece.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by DeepSight(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19
1Sharon:

Look at the shit show with Wunmi and Nathaniel Bassey.

Yes I did.

Well that's just one bad case. The husband was a friend so touched quite close. He died shortly after.

Suffice to say that the incidence of paternity fraud is now significant enough that I would say running DNA tests automatically at birth is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 9:08pm On Apr 19
narite:

If she really want this whole drama to end, she could do that today. All she just need to do is to carry out the DNA test with or without the family’s consent. That is all.

Obviously, mohbad’s father does not really like her, reasons best know to him, clearly; he enjoys tormenting her with the DNA saga.

If it turns out the baby belongs to mohbad, victory for her and I tell you the sky is her starting point, this will mean a lots to every Nigerians out there, most especially mohbad’s friends, associate and even fans. She will gain immortal honor and respect. In few months time, she will be dining with dignitaries.

She will restore confidence to every home out there whom this event has sow a seed of doubt in their heart about their spouse and if they are the one who fathered their children.

However, if it turns out that; the kid is a bàstârd. I have no idea the words I can use to describe the damage done. The baby and her will be a symbol of shame. This terrible outcome will alter the thinking of this generation. A generation will come and when they look back at history, they will say “It was this event that started it”

In my own opinion, with her doggy attitude towards the DNA test, the baby does not belong to………………..fill in the blanks.

I expected nothing less though. I only blame mohbad for all this, even his own death. Dude is just too naive, has a simple minded heart. Having your so called wife to live with you and come as she likes to a place where you are feed and clothes, where you are treated like an errand boy. Men who has no morals, party hard, lives on drugs are the ones you allowed your wife (a woman) to freely visit and play with.

It like asking a goat to play around yam and being confident the yam is going to be in one piece.

The drama is that she is accused of having a hand in her husband's murder.

It has nothing to do with a test to make the masses happy. There's nothing dodgy about not agreeing to it. Even if it's not his son, it doesn't mean she murdered him. And that is the point of the whole trial by media. Not paternity.

But it has been hijacked because Nigeria is full of misogynists looking for how to slut shame women

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by yinkabeauty: 1:40pm On Apr 20
1Sharon:

The same corpse that they are yet to release the autopsy results for? Okay.

To get samples from the dead body is not an issue, any part at all, as long as it contains cells....they don't have to carry the whole body....
Non - issue.

tishbite43
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by yinkabeauty: 1:43pm On Apr 20
OKOATA:
They will use Mohbads moms sample but she can't even take the glory cos she dropped the so called Mohbad with the father to train.

They can use Mohbad samples as well , any part as long as there is cell.

MosayA
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by yinkabeauty: 1:50pm On Apr 20
BRATISLAVA:

It really is.

It's not surprising the case has turned to the matter of a DNA test. The men are feeling misogynist sentiments instead of facing their jobs. Pathetic.

What yeye misogynistic sentiment!? this is about unearthing a presumably homicide case ? the guy in question was popularly known, so people will follow his story...if he was your brother whose life they ended under a roof while the wife was present, will you apply this senseless and unwaranted gender sentiment?

You are the ones bringing emotion to this, so if we are investigating a man that will be misandry abi? mtcheww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

To get samples from the dead body is not an issue, any part at all, as long as it contains cells....they don't have to carry the whole body....
Non - issue.

tishbite43

Why Is the autopsy taking so long?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by yinkabeauty: 4:53pm On Apr 20
1Sharon:

Why Is the autopsy taking so long?

According to those experts, they want to ensure enough accuracy and at the corona sitting in March (last month), it would be ready in around a month from now ....what I know is the autopsy result is inevitable because it's part of the investigation.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

According to those experts, they want to ensure enough accuracy and at the corona sitting in March (last month), it would be ready in around a month from now ....what I know is the autopsy result is inevitable because it's part of the investigation.

Lol. After 9 months
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by yinkabeauty: 5:02pm On Apr 20
1Sharon:

Lol. After 9 months

It's just around 5 months now..some may take months , but at the end of the day, the result is inevitable.
They just gave assurance last month, let's just wait a bit more.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 5:17pm On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

It's just around 5 months now..some may take months , but at the end of the day, the result is inevitable.
They just gave assurance last month, let's just wait a bit more.

Mohbad died in September!
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by yinkabeauty: 5:28pm On Apr 20
1Sharon:

Mohbad died in September!

Yeah, and buried immediately, the body exhumed on September 21, from then till now over 6 months but let's wait for official results or do you think it won't be released?
We were told samples were taken abroad, and they also had some tests here, perhaps for more confirmation.....
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

Yeah, and buried immediately, the body exhumed on September 21, from then till now over 6 months but let's wait for official results or do you think it won't be released?
We were told samples were taken abroad, and they also had some tests here, perhaps for more confirmation.....

A autopsy is not supposed to take this long. They should just admit that they can't do it.

Since the autopsy results aren't out. What gives this people here the right to say Wunmi killed Mohbad? How did we get here ?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by yinkabeauty: 6:18pm On Apr 20
1Sharon:

A autopsy is not supposed to take this long. They should just admit that they can't do it.

Since the autopsy results aren't out. What gives this people here the right to say Wunmi killed Mohbad? How did we get here ?

In autopsy, there are some part you will just conduct sharply (preliminary test) and other confirmatory (this may last longer), don't forget this is a suspected homicide case , I will rather say they get their works done properly before they come to the public.

The autopsy will definitely come out, some aspects are even ready but not released to the public yet, reports say, perhaps everything at once.

Yeah the people are only suspicious, not that Wunmi has been convicted yet, but eye witnesses gave accounts of what was happening on their way home from ikorodu, .Spending and Prime boy were with them, Prime boy was sent down from the vehicle because he was telling Mohbad to calm down against Wunmi and they also "lied" against him that he fought Mohbad just to create complexity around Mohbad 's death but witnesses said there was no fight.

Spending was carrying Liam on his laps while Mohbad and Wunmi were fighting in the vehicle while coming home.

A journalist interviewed both of them when they were locked up in cell.. i.e Prime boy and Spending .

An unconfirmed rumour had it that they fought over failed canadian visa and other complex issues ....there was even drama on the third mainland bridge, where they wanted to throw themselves off into the lagoon ..locking up themselves...while they got home.... suddenly under the roof, they called nurse from benin republic to come treat Mohbad, injected him...poured water on him , , they gave him local embalming and put his body under the stair case...before they called his father unknown to them the father found blood on the duvet....and they quickly rushed to bury him overnight until the community leader said they had to wait till the next morning, haba! Wunmi throw a white cloth on him in his grave at burial.....all these accounts were given from more than one sources..? and there physical/electronic evidences of some of these accounts hence the suspicion .....but only the court can convict her.....

Let the so called investigation continue.

Investigation that the authorities were not even zealous to have ...if not for well meaning Nigerians...that forced exhumation in the first place.

The house in lekki was not cordoned off till today ..

Infact for those who are sincere listening to turn of events this investigation is so easy to carry out,..no thanks to the agbayas who are sabotaging the whole thing...

But Shame don catch them since journalists, bloggers and good conscience Nigerians are pressuring them, they don't know how they will stop the whole investigation.

God pass everybody sha.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 12:19am On Apr 21
yinkabeauty:

In autopsy, there are some part you will just conduct sharply (preliminary test) and other confirmatory (this may last longer), don't forget this is a suspected homicide case , I will rather say they get their works done properly before they come to the public.

The autopsy will definitely come out, some aspects are even ready but not released to the public yet, reports say, perhaps everything at once.

Yeah the people are only suspicious, not that Wunmi has been convicted yet, but eye witnesses gave accounts of what was happening on their way home from ikorodu, .Spending and Prime boy were with them, Prime boy was sent down from the vehicle because he was telling Mohbad to calm down against Wunmi and they also "lied" against him that he fought Mohbad just to create complexity around Mohbad 's death but witnesses said there was no fight.

Spending was carrying Liam on his laps while Mohbad and Wunmi were fighting in the vehicle while coming home.

A journalist interviewed both of them when they were locked up in cell.. i.e Prime boy and Spending .

An unconfirmed rumour had it that they fought over failed canadian visa as a result of DNA of the parent and the kid not matching at the embassy, so Mohbad was seeking answer to this anomaly....there was even drama on the third mainland bridge, where they wanted to throw themselves off into the lagoon ..locking up themselves...while they got home.... suddenly under the roof, they called nurse from benin republic to come treat Mohbad, injected him...poured water on him , , they gave him local embalming and put his body under the stair case...before they called his father unknown to them the father found blood on the duvet....and they quickly rushed to bury him overnight until the community leader said they had to wait till the next morning, haba! Wunmi throw a white cloth on him in his grave at burial.....all these accounts were given from more than one sources..? and there physical/electronic evidences of some of these accounts hence the suspicion .....but only the court can convict her.....

Let the so called investigation continue.

Investigation that the authorities were not even zealous to have ...if not for well meaning Nigerians...that forced exhumation in the first place.

The house in lekki was not cordoned off till today ..

Infact for those who are sincere listening to turn of events this investigation is so easy to carry out,..no thanks to the agbayas who are sabotaging the whole thing...

But Shame don catch them since journalists, bloggers and good conscience Nigerians are pressuring them, they don't know how they will stop the whole investigation.

God pass everybody sha.

I'm tired.

Too many clout chasers and liars twisting stories about Mohbad. They can't all be right. Same thing is being done to Junior pope. I'm not following the story until the autopsy is out.

The autopsy will set things straight.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 12:22am On Apr 21
yinkabeauty:

What yeye misogynistic sentiment!? this is about unearthing a presumably homicide case ? the guy in question was popularly known, so people will follow his story...if he was your brother whose life they ended under a roof while the wife was present, will you apply this senseless and unwaranted gender sentiment?

You are the ones bringing emotion to this, so if we are investigating a man that will be misandry abi? mtcheww!

Please explain how a DNA test will solve a homicide case.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by WoroSeeWoro(m): 5:19am On Apr 21
Wunmi is for the street , just take it like that she must do that DNA..she cant escape it....watch the result would torn out to be....

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:43am On Apr 21
yinkabeauty:

Read what you wrote again: you believe they are unearthing a homicide case by conducting a DNA test? You make no sense and obviously have none. The paternity of the child will put her fingerprints on his corpse? Make it make sense, if you dare.

How many men have had DNA tests conducted to prove that they are the murderer? Or is this the paternity court you're all frothing about?

A lot of you are misogynists and don't know the sentiment you are experiencing yet. You think it's logic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chidinma Posted This Lovely Pic This Morning. / Davido: "Imade's Little Sister Would Be Born In Two Weeks" / Meet Idowest: Biography, Profile - 5 Things To Know About Davido's Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.