Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test (29147 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Zorn: 5:01pm On Apr 18
Ballzproblem2:
if it turns out that mohbad is the father will Nigerians apologize?
Was she suppose to bear a child for another man in her husbands house? Why should anybody apologize to her for proving the child is a legitmate child of her diseased husband? Why was she even contesting it in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by jozee8: 5:01pm On Apr 18
What if Mohbad dad says that he suspect that Mohbad was killed because of the child in question and that he is suspecting Wunmi as an accomplice of the murder of his son Mohbad.
How can Wunmi prove her innocence?
Just dey play....

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by PromiseDilshad(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18
The headline is misleading. The court only talked about the means of serving the woman.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Father4all: 5:02pm On Apr 18
She will be exposed
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Omenlon: 5:03pm On Apr 18
officialMarcTimi:
Why would a sane and faithful wife run away from DNA test? The purpose is to aid investigations. Let her help her husband's family.

I've been in a place where someone lost a very expensive phone. We were all raided before the culprit was detected.

In this case, mohbad died in his house and due to minor issues they had, and she as wife that stays with him the house is a suspect too. DNA will help to unravel certain things and raise questions. She must do it
I don't know why she should be avoiding DNA test. Maybe she knows what we don't know and the father in-law equally knows what we don't know

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by FuckYeyeMods: 5:03pm On Apr 18
Amotolongbo:
It should not have got to this mess only if there is skeleton in the cupboard
Re-Phrase your English..
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Diligence: 5:04pm On Apr 18
Roger Federer's Shock as DNA Results Reveal Myla and Charlene Are Not His Biological Children

Bros: Abeg make everybody go do DNA Test. It's better you know now than realise 30 or 40 0r 50 years later.

You won't believe that someone in one of the DNA DIAGNOSTICS CENTRES advised Fathers not to seek DNA Test as she observed that about 60% of the results turned out negative, that the supposed biological fathers were not the actual biological fathers.

Mohbad's wife should do the dna Test at a reputable/recommended DNA Diagnostics Centre! Just conclude this to close one chapter and open another!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Omoawoke: 5:05pm On Apr 18
advanceDNA:
Mr aloba eventual nab this babe with court...

The test must not come back as fraud oooo

That won't be nice ooo

😂

She will rather die than do the dna test. The truth is that the woman is not too sure who owns the child

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Apr 18

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by tollyboy5(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18
ivolt:

You people will create an imaginary abroad in your mind and use it to argue blindly.
Nobody dares request for DNA of a child in the real abroad in order to determine the guilt or innocence
of a third party that has not even been charged for any crime. That is unthinkable.

Let me even clear your doubt further.
In the US, any child born after legal marriage is automatically belongs to the father
regardless of what DNA says.
He will be forced to cater for the child until 18 even if the child belongs to another sperm donor.

You see, village mentality does not work in "abroad".
Stop lying grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by jomarick(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18
If she had been a faithful wife, DNA test wouldn't be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by advanceDNA: 5:11pm On Apr 18
Omoawoke:

😂

She will rather die than do the dna test. The truth is that the woman is not too sure who owns the child

And that's usually the case in this era, women keeping their options open by having many guys at the same time......
.one real boyfriend,
3 back up Incase he fvcks up,
One sugar daddy ...
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by tollyboy5(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18
cococandy:
Where will the paternal DNA come from? Do they have irrefutable proof that Mohbad is his father’s son? If they don’t, then he can be used as a source of paternal DNA
Stop crying ore wunmi grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by tishbite43: 5:12pm On Apr 18
bionixs:
Just a charge and bail lawyer can stop it. If you are not the husband, you CAN'T tell a lawfully and legally married woman to go and have a DNA test whereas the husband or the father of the child is NOT A PARTY to it.

Sad enough, the only fellow that has that right to make her do it is dead. Not even the father of Mobad has the legal right. Sad again, the child was born in marriage.

Remind me that I told you. They just want to test her knowledge
Stop spreading ignorance
Mohbad's father has the right to request a DNA test in the inevitable absence of Mohbad
He's the grandfather of the boy, at least, for now

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by spiSeyi: 5:13pm On Apr 18
Why is it that the mention of DNA all the pvssy in Nigeria will start swelling grin grin . If you have no skeleton in your cupboard you shouldn't be scared of letting others to seet it

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by LagosFirstSon: 5:13pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
old man you no still get sense. Ordinary charge and bail lawyer know say no one has any right to demand for DNA test for a child order than the father
It's a good thing to be old and I pray to be old in future ..

Guy, why are Yoruba girls so loose?

I am Yoruba and Yoruba girls are loose

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by tishbite43: 5:13pm On Apr 18
cococandy:
Where will the paternal DNA come from? Do they have irrefutable proof that Mohbad is his father’s son? If they don’t, then he can be used as a source of paternal DNA
DNA samples would be gotten from his corpse
That's not rocket science

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Apr 18
tollyboy5:

I know you don’t have enough brain matter to process the comment you responded to

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Apr 18
tishbite43:

DNA samples would be gotten from his corpse
That's not rocket science
he’s still unburied?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Coded081(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18
Ballzproblem2:

What if it turns out that mohbod is not the father will you and Wunmi apologize to entire world?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by tishbite43: 5:16pm On Apr 18
cococandy:
he’s still unburied?
I think so
But whether buried or unburied, it can be done
Even corpses of centuries ago have DNA tests performed on them
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by surgical: 5:17pm On Apr 18
bionixs:
Just a charge and bail lawyer can stop it. If you are not the husband, you CAN'T tell a lawfully and legally married woman to go and have a DNA test whereas the husband or the father of the child is NOT A PARTY to it.

Sad enough, the only fellow that has that right to make her do it is dead. Not even the father of Mobad has the legal right. Sad again, the child was born in marriage.

Remind me that I told you. They just want to test her knowledge
except aloba lawyer is not good,the guy died in controversial circumstances, the DNA can help establish motive,it could part of investigation.The state can equally ask for DNA, it is misleading to use shepeteri interpretation to look at what is at hand

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by advanceDNA: 5:18pm On Apr 18
Ballzproblem2:

For what??
Na Nigerians carry the case go court??

It's the grand father that has apologies to give
And he can decide not to if he has vawulence
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by toujurs: 5:19pm On Apr 18
What if finally the baby doesn't belong to mohbad, social media would be set on fire.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by komzy589(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18
MosayA:
This case fit no end well o.

What if the man is not even Mohbad's dad?

E go become double wahala for "deadi bodi"
I can bet everything in me that you’re a woman. How God take create una sef!😧
Very manipulative creatures! Wetin consign the dad fathering Mohbad here now🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by surgical: 5:20pm On Apr 18
onatisi:
It will be a really damaging effect and impact on mohbad family and dad ,if it turns out that Liam is actually the son of mohbad. That'll automatically kill the interest in mohbad case and turn wumi into an hero.
you think if that were to be the case wunmi that is social media servy,and street wise would not have used it to disable mohbad father
That girl has something to hide

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by excanny: 5:20pm On Apr 18
DNA will fail. That baby looks nothing like Mohbad.

Looks like one of Mohbad's friends got the Bitxh pregnant.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by advanceDNA: 5:20pm On Apr 18
tollyboy5:

U are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Heavensent01(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18
I have said this before and I will say it again, someone Wunmi find confidant in maybe her close friend already told baba Mohbad the truth

Mohbad papa not to implicate the whistleblower chose DNA to bring her out

Imagine someone offering her millions to do the DNA, who want to lose such opportunity if she's indeed clean

I see her appealing the court order of compelling are to do DNA

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Amotolongbo(f): 5:21pm On Apr 18
FuckYeyeMods:

Re-Phrase your English..
why?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by jaksmillioniar: 5:22pm On Apr 18
cococandy:
hahahahaha I know I will see u here wat so bad in doind test. If she truly love dat baby and Neva sleep around let her do it. Coco u have a brother a son I ask u is it fair dat a woman bring anoda person pregnancy into ur family as u are shoutng cos u support woman dont forget dat wat u wish odas u get.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by ukwabisi: 5:23pm On Apr 18
DNA test that would cost her nothing to carryout. Why has she refuse to do it? She is just making the whole thing look difficult. Just do it for the sake of your son's future. He deserved to be fully accepted in the family if He belongs to Mohbad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller / Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon / Eucharia Anunobi Now A Prophetess & Deliverance Minister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.