Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags (18748 Views)

"I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by boxypane(m): 5:00am On Apr 19
If it's that goat that bleats, he's correct.
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by StraightGaay: 6:04am On Apr 19
yommen:

gay! What can you do other than sodomy? Him wan shut person mouth. He goat.
Your papa made thought me gayism
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by 99thEnemy(m): 7:48am On Apr 19
Felabrity:
Goat no dey kneel down beg women for camera

My friend getat
did you forget to put ‘grab both balls and pen!s and the cry’ in front of the “beg”, and then change the “beg” to its present participle ‘begging’ in your post?

angry angry angry
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by luskysylver(m): 9:25am On Apr 19
NA THEM SABI
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:34am On Apr 19
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-w4BeDuUY?si=Gi8oilZr53wVIP9q

Afrobeats star David Adeleke, aka Davido, has bragged in a new video.

Davido claimed that he is the greatest of all time in the Nigerian music industry.

Despite being regarded as one of the three biggest Nigerian artists currently alongside Wizkid and Burna Boy, Davido has continued to downplay any comparison between him and his colleagues.

In a video shared on TikTok by British-Nigerian content creator, Shopsydoo, Davido could be heard bragging about being the only “GOAT” in Nigeria.

Davido had recently stated on an American show, Sway’s Universe, that contrary to assumptions that he, Wizkid, and Burna Boy are currently the three biggest Afrobeats stars in the world, he is the only big Afrobeats artiste.

Source: Yabaleftonline @IG

Not a music fan...

But those who are on top to brag about it, na their fans but ceiling and standing go do am!
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by CartelKenneth: 10:40am On Apr 19
Goat ko
Cow ni 😂😂😂
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Apr 19
HydraFeeds:
A king that blows his own trumpet is no king .

Same thing burna does. undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19
meum:
Your lyrics dey funny

(Twe Twe)
With the way them twe twe twe twe
Fit to make a man go keke na pe pe pe

As I love David reach. This lyric is below his standard and I was disappointed by it.
The thing still dey do me somehow when I listen to it. cheesy
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by meum: 6:10pm On Apr 19
pinkyruledworld:

As I love David reach. This lyric is below his standard and I was disappointed by it.
The thing still dey do me somehow when I listen to it. cheesy
Anytime I hear the song all I do is laugh quietly. Keke ma pe pe pe.

There are a few of his songs I like small. I’m too particular about lyrics in music
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by StraightGaay: 12:10pm On Apr 20
yommen:

gay! What can you do other than sodomy? Him wan shut person mouth. He goat.
I will f. Ck you up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Padita Agu Receives 500k As Birthday Present From Stranger She Met Once / Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti / Gifty: 'The BBNaija Reunion Show Is A Staged Script'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.