Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags (18749 Views)

"I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Izuchukwu70: 8:23pm On Apr 18
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-w4BeDuUY?si=Gi8oilZr53wVIP9q

Afrobeats star David Adeleke, aka Davido, has bragged in a new video.

Davido claimed that he is the greatest of all time in the Nigerian music industry.

Despite being regarded as one of the three biggest Nigerian artists currently alongside Wizkid and Burna Boy, Davido has continued to downplay any comparison between him and his colleagues.

In a video shared on TikTok by British-Nigerian content creator, Shopsydoo, Davido could be heard bragging about being the only “GOAT” in Nigeria.

Davido had recently stated on an American show, Sway’s Universe, that contrary to assumptions that he, Wizkid, and Burna Boy are currently the three biggest Afrobeats stars in the world, he is the only big Afrobeats artiste.

Source: Yabaleftonline @IG

3 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by spiSeyi: 8:23pm On Apr 18
He-goat obuko that keeps entering every hole grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Roger3D(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18
Some of us older guys think differently. My vote will always go to Fela Kuti and King Sunny Ade any day, anytime

4 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by djmickymouse(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18
Dayvidoo:

Davido claimed that he is the greatest of all time in the Nigerian music industry.

Despite being regarded as one of the three biggest Nigerian artists currently alongside Wizkid and Burna Boy, Davido has continued to downplay any comparison between him and his colleagues.

In a video shared on TikTok by British-Nigerian content creator, Shopsydoo, Davido could be heard bragging about being the only “GOAT” in Nigeria.

Davido had recently stated on an American show, Sway’s Universe, that contrary to assumptions that he, Wizkid, and Burna Boy are currently the three biggest Afrobeats stars in the world, he is the only big Afrobeats artiste.

He's the fucking GOAT and if you don't like it goan brag your own!!
A very positive spirit, since back when and till forever you are Naija's GOAT
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by youngrichnigga: 8:26pm On Apr 18
Of course the proverbial he-goat that's not able to control his libido grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Emmabyte: 8:26pm On Apr 18
Ewu awusa

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Billmos: 8:27pm On Apr 18
Maybe is he- goat he is referring himself to but as far as music is concerned niaja music GOAT is burna boy.grammy certified Goat.others are good artist too
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by NewDea4: 8:27pm On Apr 18
Dayvidoo:

Wiz is bigger than Davido by far...unless David is just being delusional it's not a matter for discussion/argument. The only goat in him has to do with his love for pussy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Seyi8750: 8:29pm On Apr 18
Asun goat
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by BigYash: 8:29pm On Apr 18
Righteousness2:
You say you are the biggest this or biggest that or greatest this or greatest that, and you dont Have JESUS CHRIST, you are Nothing.

The Biggest guys and ladies on Earth are those who Believe in JESUS CHRIST, Surrendered to HIM and Living according to HIS will and Commandments.

The Biggest boys and Girls are those whose Names are written in the Lamb's book of Life.
Do you know if God find him righteous than you? Remember the thought of God is not as that of man like u..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Dynamicboss: 8:30pm On Apr 18
A Billy goat begging for yansh. Shameful Bauchi goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Pio44: 8:31pm On Apr 18
goat we dey knew dey cry
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18
Nah. Burna na bigger GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Karlifate: 8:35pm On Apr 18
LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

This dude actions always betrays him.

In almost all interviews, he's always narrating one sob stories or the other, or deflecting from giving straightforward answers, just to fit himself with the "we came from the gutter" narrative cheesy

Had it been he won one of the Grammy nominations, social media would've been thrown into hullabaloo cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by olaniyilukman(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18
Righteousness2:
You say you are the biggest this or biggest that or greatest this or greatest that, and you dont Have JESUS CHRIST, you are Nothing.

The Biggest guys and ladies on Earth are those who Believe in JESUS CHRIST, Surrendered to HIM and Living according to HIS will and Commandments.

The Biggest boys and Girls are those whose Names are written in the Lamb's book of Life.
It shall never be well with those who turned you to this. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Father4all: 8:37pm On Apr 18
Shameless idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by alcuin(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18
The comments above are fucking hilarious.

I wish Davido will see them.

The truth remains that Davido is nowhere near being GOAT.

Even his dad will laugh if he mentions this nonsense in his presence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Mekanus(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18
Biggest he goat he meant to say. Simp pro max.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Dittodat: 8:43pm On Apr 18
Goat ko, ram ni.
This guy stick to crying for punna.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by chigogo2010(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18
Any man who must say I am the king is no true king..(Lord Tywin Lannister)

3 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Tareq1105: 8:46pm On Apr 18
Dayvidoo:

Pride is not good Davido. Don't get carried away by your perceived success. You will not fall in Jesus name amen.
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by GloriousGbola: 8:47pm On Apr 18
If by goat you mean industry man w-hore who will fk any skeezy hood rat - the. You goddamn right.

Davido is literally the randiest he goat in the industry. He will stick his dick in any only fans orifice

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Stephench: 8:51pm On Apr 18
Goat with zero talent. Davido is an embarrassment to afrobeat

1 Like

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by LagosFirstSon: 8:52pm On Apr 18
Goat wey dey kneel to beg for kpekus, is that one a real goat🐐?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by eedhrisademola(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18
Dayvidoo:

LET'S HAVE IT........
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by toujurs: 8:58pm On Apr 18
GOAT that begs for pussy 🤡. Ontop your 30billion for the account.

Bro, you are a kid, and lack maturity. You have a beautiful wife at home..who just gave birth to twins.

Instead of you, to focus on your family, you just keep feeding whores out there.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by azpekuliar: 9:00pm On Apr 18
meum:
Your lyrics dey funny

(Twe Twe)
With the way them twe twe twe twe
Fit to make a man go keke na pe pe pe

Na dis kain lyrics e wan use take win grammy cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Davehasmadeit(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18
Yea, just one He-goat
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by LordIsaac(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18
“Dog” would have been a more accurate characterization, given the kneeling to beg for the untoward in spite of his background! 😊

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by RickyJesus: 9:08pm On Apr 18
Righteousness2:

Coward.
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by obinna58(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18
Ok
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by RickyJesus: 9:12pm On Apr 18
HydraFeeds:
A king that blows his own trumpet is no king .
Yeah, they pay others to do it for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti / Gifty: 'The BBNaija Reunion Show Is A Staged Script' / Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.