Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted (32861 Views)

Yahaya Bello: EFCC Withdraws Alleged Fraud Case At Appeal Court / Yusuf Adebowale Bello Wanted By EFCC For $2.2million Fraud (photo) / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by zeenaman: 5:38pm On Apr 18
This guy is stressing EFCC. They'll deal with him badly
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by healthkknatural: 5:39pm On Apr 18
Freshtruth:
I have already told my wife today if she slept with people husband when she was a single gal someone else will also sleep with me I don't condoles Evil
. Infact Bros you deserve A National Award for Speaking the Truth ..

But wait ooo if it's the other way Round ,As in if when you were in School you slept with another Person Wife ,Someone too must sleep with your wife.

Agreed ?
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by H2ho(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18
I can track him from Gombe grin grin

40million upfront or no deal.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Jughead29: 5:40pm On Apr 18
National disgrace..... grin
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Atlantis585: 5:40pm On Apr 18
Dramatis personae!

After all the drama you let the crook walk away only to declare him wanted a day later.

What a comic agency.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Freshtruth(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18
healthkknatural:
. Infact Bros you deserve A National Award for Speaking the Truth ..

But wait ooo if it's the other way Round ,As in if when you were in School you slept with another Person Wife ,Someone too must sleep with your wife.

Agreed ?
you say wetin?

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by princedukee(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18
O God
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by slowice(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18
Everybody for that party na tiff grin
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Onyedikachi231: 5:42pm On Apr 18
BlueStripper:
Let the usual media trial BEGIN!!!!!
cheesy

Come and see Nigerians forget about the current state of the economy because of this clownish display by the EFCC.

Next news, he has been apprehended or he submits himself.

Court cases begin.

Out on bail.

Celebrates with friends.

Posts on social media with captions such as. Money na wetin!! Money na water.

Oh! Foolish Nigerians. How long will these politicians continue to use you?

Because it involves a criminal you support and benefit from, Nigerians have forgotten about the current state of the economy and EFCC is now clownish in their display.

You are a fool sir.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Shollez(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18
What were you do when you declear his wife wanted last year?.... Till now his wife has not be aressted....You people should just stop deceiving us as if truly you're working for our interest
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Atlantis585: 5:43pm On Apr 18
crossfm:
Hehehe.

From white lion to wanted lion grin cheesy.

He was one of the most useless and wasteful governor Kogi state ever had and Nigeria at large.

He claimed to be a white lion but now we know he is nothing but a crooked white chicken. Why is he running from his own shadow?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by deyplay: 5:44pm On Apr 18
Freshtruth:
I have already told my wife today if she slept with people husband when she was a single gal someone else will also sleep with me I don't condoles Evil
are you single now?
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by article1: 5:44pm On Apr 18
Why calling on Nigerians to help in providing information about his whereabouts? Was it not in your watchful eyes that his stooge and successor, Ododo came and whisked him away?
Stop the pretence you cowards!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by alizma: 5:44pm On Apr 18
EFCC won tell me say they no know the spelling of Okene again? With that simple wrong spelling, Yahaya can claim ignorant of that declaration.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by victorbass1234: 5:45pm On Apr 18
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/breaking-efcc-declears-ex-gov-yahaya-bello-wanted/

The state governor drove him out of the house. The EFFCC should go and ask the gov where he drove him too. Isn’t it that simple
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Akalia(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18
KingAzubuike:

With all your big grammar, how much you get for account?
Lol. A man's true value is not about the measure of his material possession. Just take the correction in good fate.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18
I know where the man hide aswear how much are you giving me abeg
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Allisgud: 5:46pm On Apr 18
Let them place bounty on the idiot if them no go see am sharpasharp
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by HisXLNC1: 5:47pm On Apr 18
ganye1:
What does 'declears' mean?
Had his immunity taken away from him.

That's what it means
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by BlueStripper: 5:50pm On Apr 18
Onyedikachi231:

Because it involves a criminal you support and benefit from, Nigerians have forgotten about the current state of the economy and EFCC is now clownish in their display.

You are a fool sir.

And you are a bigger fool Ma'am.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by coolcharm(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18
Onyedikachi231:

You are a fool sir.
Lol... A big fat one.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Kukutenla: 5:51pm On Apr 18
GentleOlaoluwa:
grin
Are you not the same dude claiming to be shaking?
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by ceejay80s(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18
80billion one person stole and Nigerians are still poor...
Make we sidon dey look instead of putting these thieves to the grave

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by youngrichnigga: 5:51pm On Apr 18
Yahaya Bello own don be be dat........... undecided undecided undecided
With EFCC firmly in Bulaba 's hands now, 2027 will be a torrid time for any opposition to this government, they'll be hounded into jails and silence.....,..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by skyZine(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18
My problem with EFCC and politician is that, enough evidences aren't on ground when this men are later found.

They are just empty barrels
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Allisgud: 5:51pm On Apr 18
I still dey wonder if obi was corrupt like other govnor do u know they would have use efcc to be chasing him about, because he took them to court for aftermath election matters
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Dollyak(f): 5:53pm On Apr 18
KingAzubuike:

With all your big grammar, how much you get for account?
Its funny you talked about money but these reasons do not cohere: I am richer than you, therefore I am better than you; I am more eloquent than you, therefore I am better than you. On the contrary these rather cohere, I am richer than you, therefore my possessions are greater than yours: I am more eloquent than you, therefore my speech is superior to yours. But you are neither possession nor speech

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Paramount01(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18
SouthSouth1914:
APC declaring APC wanted!

It show no biasness, give kudos to Tinibu
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by wink2015(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18
This was a governor LIFE was so BENEVOLENT To doing this heinous and dastardly and crimminal of stealing public funds.

As poor as Kogi state is with all the complaint of workers salaries being owed or not paid as at when due.

Yes, Life was so Benevolent to Yahaya Bello.

The Late governor before Yahaya Bello, Late Prince Abubakar Audu died after winning election and he came up as the runner up only to be stealing big money.

YAHAYA BELLO is a big dissapointment.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Omoawoke: 5:58pm On Apr 18
Declared wanted as if he is nowhere to be seen.
It’s only in Nigeria that they declare big man wanted and the big man will be attending public events as chairman of occasion
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by meditator(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18
crossfm:
Hehehe.

From white lion to wanted lion grin cheesy.

He was one of the most useless and wasteful governor Kogi state ever had and Nigeria at large.
He's still better than Peter Obi as Governor. Bello has some visible achievements while Obi has none

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Gambotex1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18
super story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.