Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted (32863 Views)

Yahaya Bello: EFCC Withdraws Alleged Fraud Case At Appeal Court / Yusuf Adebowale Bello Wanted By EFCC For $2.2million Fraud (photo) / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by liver123(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18
d142475:
Couldn't find this image on EFCC's official twitter handle. Is this real or a work of mischievous graphic designers?
dey there, una never see anything
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Emdebby2: 8:15pm On Apr 18
Good for him.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by godwon01(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18
I don't know while he is hiding for the EFCC. Coward man. They want the youth to be in government, see the way he messed up the chance of future youth. That was how Bankole messed up the other time when he was the speaker of the house of the representative. Their junior brother is the president of Senegal but in Nigeria , they are fun of messing up a little chance given to them.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Meistermhynd(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18
[quote author=crossfm post=129509276 lmao 🤣 he even do film sef Baba call himself visionary as in……[/quote]
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by wildernessVoice: 9:02pm On Apr 18
The pursuer of Natasha is now being pursued.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by edoncast: 9:21pm On Apr 18
GalaxyStones:
Is there ransome kiss

Bounty it is called not Ransom

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by obaidan: 9:38pm On Apr 18
To the creator of this thread. It is DECLARES not deCLEARS

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by obaidan: 9:39pm On Apr 18
GalaxyStones:
Is there ransome kiss
Na today i know say School no be scam
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Mrexcell(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18
What's the white chicken even scared of other former governors have boldly submitted themselves to the efcc for prosecution and later granted bail so I don't understand why bello is so extremely scared to do likewise?
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Mrexcell(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18
What's the white chicken even scared of? Other former governors have boldly submitted themselves to the efcc for prosecution and later granted bail so I don't understand why bello is so extremely scared to do the same thing.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by ufuosman(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18
E dey form strong man. Wen hand touch am e eyes go clear
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by nnewsnjobs: 11:01pm On Apr 18
Lol, funny people. They (EFCC) went to Bello house, lay siege And then removed phone to call Ododo that they have surrounded Yahaya Bello house, that he should come and take him away. That that (the acting), they left the house.

Only for them to come to the media to delay Yahaya Bello wanted.

It is not me you people will receive, only fuulish supporters of some questionable character people will believe this.

My humble submission.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by bigiyaro(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18
Greatness43joe:
We need improved economy. Period!! This one no concern us
you need full bucket of water, as you are working hard filling up the bucket, someone else is busy drilling holes under the same bucket, syphoning the water, and you dey say that one no concern you....
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Xox1945(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18
Nothing last forever
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by GalaxyStones: 11:20pm On Apr 18
obaidan:

Na today i know say School no be scam

Lol grin
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Arabk25: 11:22pm On Apr 18
Who takes efcc serious this days
Next news will be that he has been arrested and charged to court
Next he pleated not guilty and granted bail of 200 million life goes on.
Wow to a nation called Nigeria for she has been useless from the so-called leaders we hand her over to
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by HRMK: 4:28am On Apr 19
dey play! sebi him dey with governor ododo!go meet am dia now abi!!
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Agugbadin: 4:33am On Apr 19
Thieves runs away when no one pursues them. Ododo should be arrested for adding his partners in thuggery to escape.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by enemyofprogress: 4:56am On Apr 19
Person wey don tie wrapper, wear hijab cross go Niger Republic
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by bencr7: 6:02am On Apr 19
Abeg efcc is go shit,if akpabio can eat 100 billion naira still become Senate president,diz yeye bello own na just for media.
That how they will continue deceiving many Nigeria thinking they are doing d right things
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by BALLOSKI: 6:12am On Apr 19
crossfm:
Hehehe.

From white lion to wanted lion grin cheesy.

He was one of the most useless and wasteful governor Kogi state ever had and Nigeria at large.
Just to face efcc and the coward is running from pillar to post. He's not even strong afterall. He thinks he can use thuggery.
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by Trippledots(m): 6:15am On Apr 19
Dollyak:

Its funny you talked about money but these reasons do not cohere: I am richer than you, therefore I am better than you; I am more eloquent than you, therefore I am better than you. On the contrary these rather cohere, I am richer than you, therefore my possessions are greater than yours: I am more eloquent than you, therefore my speech is superior to yours. But you are neither possession nor speech

Eewo.. 😭
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by SouthSouth1914: 6:40am On Apr 19
sokera:
you think that way because you are illiterate that can’t differentiate between governance and politics

Says a dysfunctional imbecilic nonentity who can’t define what politics really mean. Get lost!
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by localboy: 7:26am On Apr 19
ganye1:
What does 'declears' mean?

@ganye, please change it to *declare* instead
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by zeyt: 9:00am On Apr 19
This is Nigeria where our flawed democratic system gives thieives opportunity to find their way into position of authority
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by gerrardomendes(m): 10:16am On Apr 19
KingAzubuike:

With all your big grammar, how much you get for account?

Zero naira. I keep cash at home. Thanks,
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by sokera: 12:12pm On Apr 19
SouthSouth1914:

Says a dysfunctional imbecilic nonentity who can’t define what politics really mean. Get lost!
you are in several pain and heartache
Re: EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted by PrettySmart(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19
obinna58:

All these people wey Dey notice little mistakes and misspellings for English, I Dey salute una

Many Dey go with the flow, you’re really smart

My brother, one of the things I have learned over time is attention to detail. You no fit pass MCQ if you no get this skill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.