Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks (22938 Views)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder / BREAKING: We're Ending Your Presence Now, Iran Threatens US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by adebowales: 9:03pm On Apr 18
toujurs:
Isreal haven't retaliated you are already crying. Just hold on for whats coming. You all will shed blood soon.
lol go and write it down, israel will rather make a terrorist attack than launching military strikes on iran

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by mrkia(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18
U.S never learned!!! She supposed to know that it's that sanctions that are unlocking the greatness of IRAN.

U.S and israel have been defeated wink wink wink
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Coolboy009: 9:25pm On Apr 18
Dicoomoba:

You’re stupid stop lying against God these are just mere European Jews formed by Rothschild family called Isreal 😂
most be high on some cheap drugs.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Krismas(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18
billyG:

In war it is who has upper hands that dictates d terms not d underdog,it only wise to beg for mercy & surrender.
grin so, since hamas is the one rejecting the peace deal on the table as alluded to by america. will u therefore agree with me, that hamas is the one with upper hand? and that israel is the underdog? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Coolboy009: 9:26pm On Apr 18
mrkia:
U.S never learned!!! She supposed to know that it's that sanctions that are unlocking the greatness of IRAN.

U.S and israel have been defeated wink wink wink
in your head. grin grin
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Blackdisciple(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18
Are some people scared of retaliation....
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18
Blackdisciple:

Because after launching their air strike na so so talk talk and warning
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by billyG(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18
Just see haw Iran was foaming in d mouth....they shouldn't have carried out direct attack on Israel ,a small but mighty country
Cowards dies many times before the actual death grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by billyG(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18
Krismas:
grin so, since hamas is the one rejecting the peace deal on the table as alluded to by america. will u therefore agree with me, that hamas is the one with upper hand? and that israel is the underdog? cheesy cheesy
I assumed you are a fooooool!now you have cleared d doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by MuftiAbdulakeem: 9:44pm On Apr 18
Israel was never a Christian but Jewish state, I just wonder why some people are just blind to the fact that .. Jewish is an enemy to both Christian and Muslim
They (Jews) killed your so called God (Jesus)
I'm not surprise though, They (Jews) wrote the Bible you're carrying
Hypocrite of highest order
Righteousness2:
leaders of the Islamic regime in iran right now after the Heavenly Global Embarassment they received from the GOD of ABRAHAM, ISAAC and ISRAEL on April 14th , 2024.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Danmisra(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18
Iran should just calm down Isreal won't do any anything, even their adopted father (America) cannot attack Iran currently . They are much more afraid of death than the Iranians.
They have never been to war with a ruthless opponent, Iran do attack American outpost talkless of Isreal that cannot survive without external help and and in an intense battle the hypocrite America will leave to face it alone, cos American economy will suffer and it's attention will be divided with will give their opponent massive advantage.

This match is long overdue , please let the show begin
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by MuftiAbdulakeem: 9:49pm On Apr 18
If Israel is left alone without the back of Westeners, they would have been in agony upon agony
Iran is not their mate in all ramifications
They're so scared of Iran that they need to call host of countries to come to their aid in defending their nation...
With many interceptions they arrogantly said they possessed, Iran missiles still land in their backyard
Blackdisciple:
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by bizzibodi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18
There is something about that country called Israel,any country that collides with her suffers bruises & bloody nose.

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by beejay85: 10:12pm On Apr 18
MrBrownJay1:

exactly...this is why they know they cant fukc with Iran.
the question is can Iran defend an attack against Her Nuclear weapon labs?
I doubt it..
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18
Princewill1:
The Zoinists are very cunning set of people.

Their ultimate goal in all these is to get America to join and lead in the attack and destruction of Iranian Nuclear sites.

Iran is fast becoming a nuclear power in that region and Israel view it as a threat to it's existence. That's why they cleverly started this new hostility and escalated it. The aim is to get America to bomb Iran for them that's all.

People who knows Zionists very well knows exactly what I'm saying. It's only that the Zionists has since succeeded in hijacking the govt in America and also most non jewish politicians in Washington are more less clueless.

I neither support Iran nor Israel. My own is let there be a Multipolar power structure in the world so that we in Africa will be safer.

only cowards sponsor proxies they should come out and stop arming terrorist to go Bleep themselves up with Israel
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18
Princewill1:
The Zoinists are very cunning set of people.

Their ultimate goal in all these is to get America to join and lead in the attack and destruction of Iranian Nuclear sites.

Iran is fast becoming a nuclear power in that region and Israel view it as a threat to it's existence. That's why they cleverly started this new hostility and escalated it. The aim is to get America to bomb Iran for them that's all.

People who knows Zionists very well knows exactly what I'm saying. It's only that the Zionists has since succeeded in hijacking the govt in America and also most non jewish politicians in Washington are more less clueless.

I neither support Iran nor Israel. My own is let there be a Multipolar power structure in the world so that we in Africa will be safer.

only cowards sponsor proxies they should come out and stop arming terrorist to go Bleep themselves up with Israel since they have some balls
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Firebomber: 10:29pm On Apr 18
MuftiAbdulakeem:
Israel was never a Christian but Jewish state, I just wonder why some people are just blind to the fact that .. Jewish is an enemy to both Christian and Muslim
They (Jews) killed your so called God (Jesus)
I'm not surprise though, They (Jews) wrote the Bible you're carrying
Hypocrite of highest order

And where did he said that Israel was a Christian country?

Smile so it was Muslim that love Christian and Jews right? .

You forget to tell us that the same Jew killed (poison) your useless allah best creation (mumuhamad)

😂😂😂😂

The gigolo fake prophet die of Jewish poison
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Horus(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-1DtrRYijQ?si=V2ctDfF0kkqQQWni

Israel Hiding Damages Caused By Iran's Retaliation

A recent explosive report from an Israeli newspaper has cast doubt on the accuracy of the IDF's claims regarding the recent strikes on Iran.
The report alleges that Iranian drones targeted and struck two additional Israeli airbases, contradicting the IDF's interception rate claims. According to the report, the real interception rate may be significantly lower than initially stated. This revelation comes in the wake of satellite images revealing substantial damage to the Nevatim airbase, initially downplayed by Israeli officials
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Kavod: 10:45pm On Apr 18
Righteousness2:
leaders of the Islamic regime in iran right now after the Heavenly Global Embarassment they received from the GOD of ABRAHAM, ISAAC and ISRAEL on April 14th , 2024.

EYAAAH YOU CAN NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN..... SINCE WHEN DID YEAHUA PREACH ABOUT VIOLENCE? SINCE WHEN DID YOU LOSE YOUR BIRTHRIGHT? EVEN PETER WHO STRIKED WAS REBUKED AND THAT EAR REPLACED, EVEN TOLD HIM......YOU WHEN DE CHARGE GO DENY ME TRICE. DO YOU KNOW WHO THE ZIONIST MESSIAH IS? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT OUR SAVIOUR AND JOHN THE BAPTIST CALLED HIM?

HELLO MOSLEMS.... LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING, SO YOU GUYS CAN LOVE OUR MESSIAH, HELLO MOSLEMS.... REMEMBER YOUR MESSIAH WAS AN ADMIRE OF YESHUA.

ISREAL IS NOT CHRISTIANITY.... VERY FAR FROM IT...
WE DO NOT SUPPORT THE MURDER AND TORTURE OF YOUR WOMEN AND KIDS.

ISREAL IS STILL WAITING FOR THEIR MESSIAH, AND CALL WE CHRISTIANS HERETICS.

LET ME PAMPER YOU GUYS SMALL......

SEE SINCE 1489, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BULLIED, RIDICULED, OPPRESSED ETC BUT YOU GUYS STILL STAND TALL...

OK THE HUMILIATION........

LETS MAKE A ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMAGINE USING FERTILIZER AND MELTED SUGAR TO BREED JET FUEL, THEN ASK A WELDER TO BUILD A BASE, YOU LAUNCH YOUR WEAPON.. USING GUNPOWDER AND AN IGNITING CAP THEN YOU LAUNCH AT YOUR ENEMY( COST.. 250$)... BUT YOUR ENEMY IS USING A 50K DOME PER ROUND TO COUNTER IT...... AND THE IRON DOMES BATTERY LAST LESS THAN A MONTH AND IT COST 50$MILLION DOLLARS.

YOU ARE WINNING.....

GUESS WHAT..?

WHEN GOD STANDS BY YOU, I BET YOU BEGGING WOULD BE DISGRACEFUL TO HIM.

GUESS THE NATION WHEN BE PREMIUM BEGGERS?
NA ISREAL,..... AFTER THE INTERCEPTION, THEM DE BEG GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM, UK AND THEM DON LOBBY USA WITH THEIR SENATORS FOR DEMOCRATS WHEN BE 8 IN NUMBER FOR EMERGENCY AID OF $1BILLION...

IF YOU HAVE TO USE A WEAPON OF $50K TO STOP AN INCOMING WEAPON OF $100 THEN YOU ARE CURSED.

PLEASE MOSLEMS READ OUR BIBLE LIKE WE READ YOURS... CHECK OUR NEW TESTAMENT WITH YESHUA, AND SEE HIM.

I PROMISE YOU...... HE WOULD NEVER JUDGE YOU NOR SEE YOU LESS. HE WOULD SHOW YOU FREEDOM THEN TEACH YOU ACCURATE INTUITION AND BLESS YOU WITH AN ABUNDANT OF DISCERNMENT.

AND INCASE THE NAME CHRISTIAN BECOMES AWFUL, YOU CAN CALL US THE NAZARENES....
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Obaranje: 10:48pm On Apr 18
SpatialKing:
Hahaha

Iran Noise Makers
Iran the jokes
Iran the attention seekers

So you mean you have run out of missiles and drones you want to make it a Nuclear war

Nuclear bomb 💣 attack on Israel will also affect the so called Palestine and Jerusalem are claiming to defend

Anyways hope you will have to balls to lunch better attack on Israel not those knockout, cucumbers and toothpicks you lunched last week...😂 😂 😂
them no get any nuclear weapons, na strategy to prevent Israel from bombing the hell out of them

But unfortunately Israel get every information about their nuclear program for hand

Iran right now be like if you beat me I will tell uncle JP for you

Na Israel wey be parts and percel of una nuclear program una dey threaten with nuclear weapons. Hahahaha hahahaha

Iran no sey Israel no dey joke and sey the thing do comot for play play

Russia to Iran threaten them with nuclear weapons them no go touch you other wise your second name go be oti lo

Why Israel be like _7130113201804290729551jpeg595df1eabb41dd8ca830095a6ae61f4a_jpeg_jpeg7c99393f7f236737222e5b74d1791ff0

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Horus(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Obaranje: 10:59pm On Apr 18
Dittodat:
Good.
Iran already has the capacity to develop and deliver Nuclear weapons.
The only deterrent to the Apartheid terrorist state of Israel is Nuclear weapons. Let those MOFOs know that you are not joking. They want to kill everyone just because Hitler kicked their sorry asses.
na drones they won take fly or lunch the war head? The last time I checked they don't have the war head to carry and lunch the nuclear weapons

Na Russia second world war mig planes them won take lunch am?

Honestly I pity for the Iranians
Them don buy full trailer load of market
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18
gigabyte13:

I was just thinking
Isreal never attacked lran on their soul but their embassy in another country.
Iran should not have attempted to attack isreal on her soul but
Just choose any of her embassy around the region and set it ablazed
That would have been more even....
But direct attack on the Israelite soul is a total affront....
It is a no no at all at all

A country's embassy/consulate in international law, is recognized as a sovereign territory of that country, even when it's located in another country.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Obaranje: 11:03pm On Apr 18
ElSudani:

You are making a huge mistake. There's a real danger of this escalating to a nuclear war. If you think any side will come out as victors then you have another thing coming.
Nothing is better than peace and a pontificating self acclaimed righteous man should know this.
and who tell you sey Iran get nuclear weapons?

If them get an they better start using it now before Israel go Begin bomb them to pre epoc era
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Obaranje: 11:11pm On Apr 18
olarent:
That is not fear, but courage they are telling the like of USA to stay away from supporting isreal. Why do you thinks those call western countries and USA avoid north Korean?
their prick don enter their belly

When they sey them go bomb Israel you see Israel make mouth of how they will use nuclear bomb and this and that on Iran?

Even after the attack it took Israel two days to come up with a response

Israel know their worth and believe in it. My can did advice to Iran is to start now to prepare a strong air defense system every other thing they are saying now is total robish and none sense

Nuclear this nuclear that cannot save them right now only a strong defense system

Rip in advance to the Iranians
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Dittodat: 11:24pm On Apr 18
Obaranje:
na drones they won take fly or lunch the war head? The last time I checked they don't have the war head to carry and lunch the nuclear weapons

Na Russia second world war mig planes them won take lunch am?

Honestly I pity for the Iranians
Them don buy full trailer load of market

Who's talking about drones? grin grin grin

Pls stop talking about issues of which you are clueless. Go and read up on Iranian missiles and other military capabilities.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Wenonawde(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18
Israel will attack on monday and it will be a deadly attack, 1:23am Monday 22nd April 2024.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by horia: 11:38pm On Apr 18
Raskimonojendor:
They should both bomb themselves out of the planet. Their problem.

The problem is that the nuke will not follow them out of the planet. The particles will remain
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by BALLOSKI: 11:56pm On Apr 18
MrBrownJay1:

exactly...this is why they know they cant fukc with Iran.
That's the mistake Gaddafi made. They wouldn't have invaded Libya like they did if he had nuclear.

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 12:18am On Apr 19
gigabyte13:

I was just thinking
Isreal never attacked lran on their soul but their embassy in another country.
Iran should not have attempted to attack isreal on her soul but
Just choose any of her embassy around the region and set it ablazed
That would have been more even....
But direct attack on the Israelite soul is a total affront....
It is a no no at all at all
Do you know what you are talking about?. Embassy is representative of a country. Embassy is a symbolic sovereign country. Attack on it is attack on the actual sovereignty of the country
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 12:19am On Apr 19
Mccullum:

Russia war has exposed weakness of sanctions. Sanctions era has gone.
exactly.. you get it
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 12:20am On Apr 19
adebowales:
lol go and write it down, israel will rather make a terrorist attack than launching military strikes on iran
exactly.. I am sure Iran is aware of this. Israel will use isis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Russia Bans Biden, Zuckerberg, 961 Americans From Entering The Country / Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.