Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks (22928 Views)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder / BREAKING: We're Ending Your Presence Now, Iran Threatens US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 12:27am On Apr 19
You dey mind Israel?. Today they changed the figure from 99% interception to 84%. They are coming out gradually to lick their wounds. By this time next week you will hear 60% drones were intercepted. The question will now leave us to ask what happened to the 40%?. Never trust zionist media
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-1DtrRYijQ?si=V2ctDfF0kkqQQWni

Israel Hiding Damages Caused By Iran's Retaliation

A recent explosive report from an Israeli newspaper has cast doubt on the accuracy of the IDF's claims regarding the recent strikes on Iran.
The report alleges that Iranian drones targeted and struck two additional Israeli airbases, contradicting the IDF's interception rate claims. According to the report, the real interception rate may be significantly lower than initially stated. This revelation comes in the wake of satellite images revealing substantial damage to the Nevatim airbase, initially downplayed by Israeli officials

2 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 12:30am On Apr 19
So what do you think of Pastor Adeboye who embraced pariah rogue state of Israel?
Kavod:

EYAAAH YOU CAN NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN..... SINCE WHEN DID YEAHUA PREACH ABOUT VIOLENCE? SINCE WHEN DID YOU LOSE YOUR BIRTHRIGHT? EVEN PETER WHO STRIKED WAS REBUKED AND THAT EAR REPLACED, EVEN TOLD HIM......YOU WHEN DE CHARGE GO DENY ME TRICE. DO YOU KNOW WHO THE ZIONIST MESSIAH IS? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT OUR SAVIOUR AND JOHN THE BAPTIST CALLED HIM?

HELLO MOSLEMS.... LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING, SO YOU GUYS CAN LOVE OUR MESSIAH, HELLO MOSLEMS.... REMEMBER YOUR MESSIAH WAS AN ADMIRE OF YESHUA.

ISREAL IS NOT CHRISTIANITY.... VERY FAR FROM IT...
WE DO NOT SUPPORT THE MURDER AND TORTURE OF YOUR WOMEN AND KIDS.

ISREAL IS STILL WAITING FOR THEIR MESSIAH, AND CALL WE CHRISTIANS HERETICS.

LET ME PAMPER YOU GUYS SMALL......

SEE SINCE 1489, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BULLIED, RIDICULED, OPPRESSED ETC BUT YOU GUYS STILL STAND TALL...

OK THE HUMILIATION........

LETS MAKE A ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMAGINE USING FERTILIZER AND MELTED SUGAR TO BREED JET FUEL, THEN ASK A WELDER TO BUILD A BASE, YOU LAUNCH YOUR WEAPON.. USING GUNPOWDER AND AN IGNITING CAP THEN YOU LAUNCH AT YOUR ENEMY( COST.. 250$)... BUT YOUR ENEMY IS USING A 50K DOME PER ROUND TO COUNTER IT...... AND THE IRON DOMES BATTERY LAST LESS THAN A MONTH AND IT COST 50$MILLION DOLLARS.

YOU ARE WINNING.....

GUESS WHAT..?

WHEN GOD STANDS BY YOU, I BET YOU BEGGING WOULD BE DISGRACEFUL TO HIM.

GUESS THE NATION WHEN BE PREMIUM BEGGERS?
NA ISREAL,..... AFTER THE INTERCEPTION, THEM DE BEG GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM, UK AND THEM DON LOBBY USA WITH THEIR SENATORS FOR DEMOCRATS WHEN BE 8 IN NUMBER FOR EMERGENCY AID OF $1BILLION...

IF YOU HAVE TO USE A WEAPON OF $50K TO STOP AN INCOMING WEAPON OF $100 THEN YOU ARE CURSED.

PLEASE MOSLEMS READ OUR BIBLE LIKE WE READ YOURS... CHECK OUR NEW TESTAMENT WITH YESHUA, AND SEE HIM.

I PROMISE YOU...... HE WOULD NEVER JUDGE YOU NOR SEE YOU LESS. HE WOULD SHOW YOU FREEDOM THEN TEACH YOU ACCURATE INTUITION AND BLESS YOU WITH AN ABUNDANT OF DISCERNMENT.

AND INCASE THE NAME CHRISTIAN BECOMES AWFUL, YOU CAN CALL US THE NAZARENES....

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Krismas(m): 1:12am On Apr 19
grin​​Israel is growing increasingly concerned about the International Criminal Court in The Hague potentially issuing arrest warrants against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 1:21am On Apr 19

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Krismas(m): 1:26am On Apr 19
grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 1:54am On Apr 19

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Krismas(m): 2:12am On Apr 19
grin
2billion USD was offered to the Othoman for a place for the zionists in palestine and the othoman rejected it

https://youtube.com/shorts/vG6VTBwRvgU?si=t5kBp-prgvxH5198

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Nawa4nl: 2:39am On Apr 19
Dicoomoba:

You’re stupid stop lying against God these are just mere European Jews formed by Rothschild family called Isreal 😂
You must have used ur brains to buy bread.

They are Jews the children of Abraham.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 3:10am On Apr 19

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 3:18am On Apr 19
Nawa4nl:

it is you that need to use your brain. The guy was right. They are Europeans.. They are not oriental Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtWGisF0Cg?si=U1kCsejYJRWNc_3z
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by FireUpNow(m): 3:39am On Apr 19
These two cou tries that their names began with I should kill themselves with nuclear weapons of they so much like. When Russia started to attack Ukraine, Vladmir Putin though it was easy as beans and dodo. Going to over two years now Russia and Moscow hasn't win the war with Ukraine and Kiev and they are counting the cost. Let middle east do whatever they want. Dem go soon belle full.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Ayatullah(m): 3:51am On Apr 19
Princewill1:
The Zoinists are very cunning set of people.

Their ultimate goal in all these is to get America to join and lead in the attack and destruction of Iranian Nuclear sites.

Iran is fast becoming a nuclear power in that region and Israel view it as a threat to it's existence. That's why they cleverly started this new hostility and escalated it. The aim is to get America to bomb Iran for them that's all.

People who knows Zionists very well knows exactly what I'm saying. It's only that the Zionists has since succeeded in hijacking the govt in America and also most non jewish politicians in Washington are more less clueless.

I neither support Iran nor Israel. My own is let there be a Multipolar power structure in the world so that we in Africa will be safer.

With Iran pushed to the wall THE DECIDER IS HERE FOR THE OPPRESSORS.

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by adabaraabdul: 5:15am On Apr 19
Righteousness2:
leaders of the Islamic regime in iran right now after the Heavenly Global Embarassment they received from the GOD of ABRAHAM, ISAAC and ISRAEL on April 14th , 2024.
this is a scandalous post and laughable. I dont think this is the reality and real narrative out there. US knows better hence advising Isreal to restrain from further provocation. Iran has substantial nuclear weapons than can cause damage in Israel. Those drones and warheads sent by Iran days back is just to send a message, Iran is fully aware that the patriot heads would intercept them.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by adabaraabdul: 5:17am On Apr 19
Raskimonojendor:
They should both bomb themselves out of the planet. Their problem.
it is more complex, allies would be included. The crisis can never be isolated. Its going to be a catastrophe for the middle east. If the war will favor our oil rates sha, it will be good as long as no collateral damage reaches us.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by adabaraabdul: 5:20am On Apr 19
nairayouthcom:
This people just Dey mad
Imagine, u attack person and you Dey expect make den no attack I back say I you get weapon way go destroy the world

Werey leaders everywhere

Read more. Israel firstly launched on an attack on Iranian facility in Syria, the response from Iran is those drones and warhead launched into Israel. Please read and research on topics before commenting on them so as not to mislead others who are not so informed.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by adabaraabdul: 5:28am On Apr 19
NIGERIANS have discussed this topic as if it is a religious war. Very sick and pathetic. It is not. It is about who controls the middle East and who is in charge. who is the biggest player in the middle East space. US and Russia have interest there too and has their allies too. Naive Nigerians should stop posting stupid comments from a religious inclination, it is daft and stupid. Alot of Nigerians don't even know that IRAN and Israel used to be on good sides in the past.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by BALLOSKI: 5:56am On Apr 19
Princewill1:
The Zoinists are very cunning set of people.

Their ultimate goal in all these is to get America to join and lead in the attack and destruction of Iranian Nuclear sites.

Iran is fast becoming a nuclear power in that region and Israel view it as a threat to it's existence. That's why they cleverly started this new hostility and escalated it. The aim is to get America to bomb Iran for them that's all.

People who knows Zionists very well knows exactly what I'm saying. It's only that the Zionists has since succeeded in hijacking the govt in America and also most non jewish politicians in Washington are more less clueless.

I neither support Iran nor Israel. My own is let there be a Multipolar power structure in the world so that we in Africa will be safer.

If you look at how bold Iran is now, i'm sure they have concluded their nuclear programmes. Trump pulled out of that nuclear deal in 2018 and it's a long time.
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Dicoomoba: 5:58am On Apr 19
Nawa4nl:

Maybe your father could not train you in school lemme help you , This Israel was formed by Rothschild family and. For your information Jew did not respect Christian that’s why in Yeshua land. It’s only 5% in Israel even Muslim is 21% do you think Christianity is real 😂
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Dicoomoba: 6:09am On Apr 19
Coolboy009:
most be high on some cheap drugs.

I said it your mama papa family is on drug funniest Part they can’t even buy data to know. What’suppinh which part of Nigeria are yoh from , can never be western coz we are managed to civilized and to reason before. We talk , so if your useless father. Did not know that this. Israel was formed in 1948 by Rothschild family then your mother has. Run paterner fraud on your atupid father , as for Bastard you’re did you now. Know that me and you will never be in the same. Category because me I don’t just talk but with fact but you even your dad and mom still deluded till 2024 to not know that’s in Israel Christian is just 5% and Muslim is 21% so it shows Oyinbo packaged name for you to be calling Jesus Lubeck God
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by ZombieDetective: 6:22am On Apr 19
MrBrownJay1:

exactly...this is why they know they cant fukc with Iran.

Noise maker rest

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by drnoel: 11:38am On Apr 19
God1000:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1225596775?-2809:1022

US imposes new sanctions on Iran after attack on Israel

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1225634124?-14432:11

Lol, a case of hold me oh, let me fight, like thouts in a market square. If you knew you didn't want to fight,why attack Israel?
Israel will retaliate before they come to the table
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Mubieey: 1:41pm On Apr 19
WHY US ALWAYS TAKE SIDES IN THE CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST? WHY CANT THEY REMAIN NEUTRAL OR MEDIATORS?
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by MomohMrMoore: 2:58pm On Apr 19
If Iran knows what is good for her, wants to safeguard its present and future, she better embark on developing Nuclear weapons. He should do what North Korea did. Iran should have military pact with Russia and China and develop its weapons whioe denying it. That is the only security in this world of America, Israel and the west terrorism against the rest of the world. Nuclear weapon is the only solution
Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by Empiree: 7:37pm On Apr 19
Mubieey:
WHY US ALWAYS TAKE SIDES IN THE CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST? WHY CANT THEY REMAIN NEUTRAL OR MEDIATORS?
because they created Israel in the. middle of Arabs and Muslims to deliberately cause troubles for the region for their own selfish interest. You can see most of the White nations support it for whatever it does.

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20
ZombieDetective:
Noise maker rest

all you people on NL who know absolutely NOTHING about politics, writing arrant rubbish. i repeat....ISRAEL CANNOT FUKC WITH IRAN! if they could, they would do (in Iran) what they are doing in Palestine.

Iran is Israel #1 enemy (they've said it times and times again). Israel bombed Iranian consulate in Damascus, in retaliation Iran sent Israel a warning message to not fukc with its country or consulate anywhere around the world... and to answer them, Israel sent some yeye missiles in the desert that hit NOTHING to de-escalate the situation (without losing face). we all know that Israel aint got the power to fight 2 wars at the same times. let them focus on their genocide in Gaza.

if in doubt, check how Israel missiles in Gaza are killing thousands and destroying entire neighborhoods, but in Iran, suddenly their missiles fall in desert killing nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday / UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Russia Bans Biden, Zuckerberg, 961 Americans From Entering The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.