Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down (4139 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Speaks On Stepping Down For Uche Nwosu / BREAKING: Turaki Break Silence On Stepping Down From Presidential Race / Saraki Speaks On β€˜stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by yoruboid: 9:03pm On Apr 18
Enemies will not like this

Hoarders of dollars wey no reach $250 will be pained

The creators of other states with their homes wretched will be lamenting

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by goodconsience77: 9:06pm On Apr 18
naijaboy756:
if is is true May it be well with you

If na propaganda, may it never be well with you
Olokpa ewo ni tepee. Pls pity him ooo
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by drlateef: 9:10pm On Apr 18
Cindypresh:

After deceiving yourself you go still go market meet reality.

Obingoes this obingoes that, do they chase you in your dreams?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Honestly, I like to see Obingoes wail like ogbanje!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by commoditiesnig: 9:14pm On Apr 18
clintino700:
This is not true, i visited the market for restocking.
Indomitable is N7500
True.. It used to be around N12k two months back.. It has drastically come down now.

I heard rice and some other stuff are coming down.
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by predictor1: 9:17pm On Apr 18
RenaissanceGuy:
"Rice that Ibought for N95,000 per bag today?? Even a bag of sachet water has gone from N400 to N700." I'm only quoting my dear obidient friends.
grin
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by tunjijones(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18
shortgun:
The real haters of Nigeria are those who frustrated Jonathan out of office when a bag of rice was sold for 8k and dollar was N216.
Now they expect us to celebrate a bag of rice at 70k and dollar at 1,000
angry

You still dey cry over Jonathan? Leave that one, he don pass, try move on with you life. Mama piss sef don move on....

4 Likes

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by helinues: 9:36pm On Apr 18
Malroux:
I need a secretary?

Secretary to be creating dedicated monikers and be trolling others right?
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by helinues: 9:39pm On Apr 18
Malroux:
See eh, stop accusing me for trolling. I'm only here to help you ok. If you don't need my help you say so and I'll stop bothering you.

Help your life first by stop wasting life and time away trolling and repeating same gibberish

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by jaksmillioniar: 9:59pm On Apr 18
Cindypresh:

No receipt??

Paint garri still dey #3000, small noodles 70g is #250.

Show receipt you liar
Obidient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Minime10(f): 10:01pm On Apr 18
princemillla:
Priced bag of rice today 57k from 89k

Indomie 5700 from 12k plus

Spaghetti slim 850 from 1200.

What' have you noticed about price of food commodities in your area

Stop celebrating lies jare!
I bought a mudu of garri 1000 yesterday evening
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Peakdesign23(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18
These market women will keep selling old stock at same price. Nothing changed here fr.
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Paraman: 10:13pm On Apr 18
Feldie:
are you a northerner?
Why I'm asking you is because I don't know anywhere anyone can buy rice for 230 Naira but don't know about those aboki ladies selling yellow rice mixed with onga. Perhaps those ones could sell for that amount?
I doubt he will get 2 big pieces of meat with it
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by comrChris(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18
What exactly is this suppose to mean?
Are we a joke to you people or what?
I bought a cartoon of indomitable today for 8500
A bag of rice as I'm typing this is still 76000
Are you people mad or what?
Even if this is true, why should we rejoice? Who was the cause of the inflation in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by AfonjaConehead: 10:21pm On Apr 18
Wow
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by A112: 10:27pm On Apr 18
RenaissanceGuy:
"Rice that Ibought for N95,000 per bag today?? Even a bag of sachet water has gone from N400 to N700." I'm only quoting my dear obidient friends.
all I know is that a rubber of rice is now 2200 from 3500 in my street.

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by idahme(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18
drlateef:
I wonder where NBS is getting their samples from to calculate inflation rate. I hope Obingoes are not the ones they are consulting.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Check your critical thinking skills it needs upgrade.

NBS is now been doubted by you because you are a bigot

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by A112: 10:29pm On Apr 18
helinues:

Help your life first by stop wasting life and time away trolling and repeating same gibberish
thanks for yesterday jare good madam..
I really appreciate. Na u make me choo last night.
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Malroux: 10:40pm On Apr 18
A112:
thanks for yesterday jare good madam..
I really appreciate. Na u make me choo last night.
Wetin she do?
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by successmatters(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18
comrChris:
What exactly is this suppose to mean?
Are we a joke to you people or what?
I bought a cartoon of indomitable today for 8500
A bag of rice as I'm typing this is still 76000
Are you people mad or what?
Even if this is true, why should we rejoice? Who was the cause of the inflation in the first place?

If you're smart, you will visit the central food market in Ado Ekuti to buy cheap food. A mudu of garri is still #200 naira there.
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by successmatters(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18
A112:
all I know is that a rubber of rice is now 2200 from 3500 in my street.

Rice dropped in my area to #1800 today. Don't let these Ibadan market women cheat you. Go and meet them with a nearby agbero guy, and she will smile and sell to you at the low price.

No gree for anyone o

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Otamendi99(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18
clintino700:
This is not true, i visited the market for restocking.
Indomitable is N7500

I bought 6k today at Relief market in owerri

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Mutual4864: 11:33pm On Apr 18
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Cindypresh(f): 11:40pm On Apr 18
KingKO22:

May those who are sad bcs Naira is appreciating against dollar remain in permanent sorrow. Amen

Enemies of Nigeria shall know no peace .

Say a big Amen my man 😁😁

Paytriot

Loving Nigeria but voting failures to destroy the country.

So much love
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Rybnyk(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18
princemillla:
Priced bag of rice today 57k from 89k

Indomie 5700 from 12k plus

Spaghetti slim 850 from 1200.

What' have you noticed about price of food commodities in your area
A rice seller in Lagos told me his bag goes for 67k. That was Tuesday...
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by keymatt(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18
Wonders shall never end!!!!! Zombies are now resorting to lies to whitewash their little god Tinubu. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by SpatialKing(m): 1:13am On Apr 19
Condom now 50 from 2000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gospel Truth On Jos Crisis- The Aftermath / 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. / A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.