Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down (4131 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Speaks On Stepping Down For Uche Nwosu / BREAKING: Turaki Break Silence On Stepping Down From Presidential Race / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by clintino700(m): 2:54am On Apr 19
wow, see me thinking was i was lucky.
Otamendi99:

I bought 6k today at Relief market in owerri
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by MadamExcellency: 3:22am On Apr 19
clintino700:
wow, see me thinking was i was lucky.

It's not Indomitable. It's another brand. Masters is N6000 while MeeMe is N5700

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:22am On Apr 19
successmatters:
Plate of rice in restaurants dropped today, we ate food for #230 today, with plantain and two big meats.

Pure water is now 5 for 100 naira

My brother bought a mudu of garri for 300 naira

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:23am On Apr 19
helinues:
How cheap can the wailers be?

All their vindicative wishes no dey come close to reality, they are now making jokes of themselves.

Pheeew

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Oghene86: 8:58am On Apr 19
princemillla:
Priced bag of rice today 57k from 89k

Indomie 5700 from 12k plus

Spaghetti slim 850 from 1200.

What' have you noticed about price of food commodities in your area

For which market please I dey pH, my wife want to shave my hair with list here 🤣😭🤣

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Tranquillity360: 9:03am On Apr 19
helinues:
The born haters of Nigeria go all dey alive to witness the better Nigeria we have all been yarning for.

Infact, Dem go tell their grandkids about how there were initially pessimistic about it
The zoo must go down. grin grin
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Tranquillity360: 9:05am On Apr 19
helinues:
The born haters of Nigeria go all dey alive to witness the better Nigeria we have all been yarning for.

Infact, Dem go tell their grandkids about how there were initially pessimistic about it

Just as someone rightly said

shortgun:
The real haters of Nigeria are those who frustrated Jonathan out of office when a bag of rice was sold for 8k and dollar was N216.
Now they expect us to celebrate a bag of rice at 70k and dollar at 1,000
angry

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Tranquillity360: 9:09am On Apr 19
Lizzysamuel:

Whether you call me man, woman, hemophrodite, Helinues I do not care. But i will always trash your lies and cure you of sychophancy.

Even if that will be the only thing i will do for humanity sake.

You need to stop this sychophancy. After wasted years of Buhari, Helinus you are still doing hatchet job, while the country burns.

You're celebrating 57k for bag of rice. Whereas "clueless" Jonathan according to you clowns kept it at 8k.
8k foreign Rice oooh

The current local rice selling at 57k was 3500 to 4k

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Lindlady: 9:17am On Apr 19
helinues:

I saw your email about job. I'll see what I can do for you when I'm less busy ok.

3 Likes

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by princemillla(m): 9:30am On Apr 19
I hope those shouting lies and curses can go to confirm i. Their respectful market about prices of items

Originally I was shocked to see small grain rice at 57k. Not in even in major market but a sincere seller.

Spag slim was 850 naira.

You all should confirm price before sellers rip you off.

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by NoToPile: 11:47am On Apr 19
Prices are dropping.

I bought viva detergent carton price at 1300 per roll from 1400.

Spagetti too dropped.

I had picked from my customer and even calculated with the normal price, she corrected me and said O ti wale and told me the current prices.

She sells wholesales and buys in bulk every now and then so she gets new stock fast.

But few sellers are effecting the change in price even as they are buying cheaper, everybody should shine their eyes don't let them rip you off.

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by A112: 1:22pm On Apr 19
successmatters:

Rice dropped in my area to #1800 today. Don't let these Ibadan market women cheat you. Go and meet them with a nearby agbero guy, and she will smile and sell to you at the low price.

No gree for anyone o
thanks
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by BigCowHornn: 2:52pm On Apr 19
nedu666:
Toyota carry muscle down from 10 million to 1.4 million

Ogun won't fail ti kee you for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by Chikel20000(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19
clintino700:
This is not true, i visited the market for restocking.
Indomitable is N7500
if it is 7500 then It is coming down....I bought 10500
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by bmaster2000: 3:28pm On Apr 19
clintino700:
This is not true, i visited the market for restocking.
Indomitable is N7500

Indomie used to be 1.2k four years ago when I dey town
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by princemillla(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19
Lizzysamuel:

I came back from the market not up to 2hrs ago after close of work.

You are a blatant liar boy.

Everything is still the same and some even adding price. Infact what shocked me most is that even Vegetable leaves have added money too. You guys should stop this lies and madness.

Yam tuber sells at 1300 and 1500. What i used to buy for 800 and 1k in February and early last month. Priced potatoes, I nearly wept for this country. What kept ringing in my head is that kids of nowadays are really going through alot. Because as kids, all these staple food were very cheap.

Potatoes that my boo and I used to fry every Saturday for custard is now selling for 3 pieces for 1k.

I hope you can cover your face in shame for calling a fact blatant lies?

1 Like

Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by commoditiesnig: 9:09pm On Apr 19
Chikel20000:
if it is 7500 then It is coming down....I bought 10500
You're right.. It used to be about 12k.. Now 7,500

Prices are truly dropping
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by iamtoofan: 9:10pm On Apr 19
Lizzysamuel:

I came back from the market not up to 2hrs ago after close of work.

You are a blatant liar boy.

Everything is still the same and some even adding price. Infact what shocked me most is that even Vegetable leaves have added money too. You guys should stop this lies and madness.

Yam tuber sells at 1300 and 1500. What i used to buy for 800 and 1k in February and early last month. Priced potatoes, I nearly wept for this country. What kept ringing in my head is that kids of nowadays are really going through alot. Because as kids, all these staple food were very cheap.

Potatoes that my boo and I used to fry every Saturday for custard is now selling for 3 pieces for 1k.

i notice all the items you listed are locally produced and have no connection to dollar or band A tariff ...

Do we still blame the govt or who to blame
Re: Hurray Finally Price Of Food Stuff Now Stepping Down by commoditiesnig: 9:13pm On Apr 19
bmaster2000:

Indomie used to be 1.2k four years ago when I dey town
Bro all over the world, inflation has increased prices of lots of commodities.

First due to covid
Then the Russia-Ukraine war.

I lived in an European country where cost of goods went up geometrically in 2-3yrs. Cost of living - Rent, Utility bills, transport became very high.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander / Umaru Yar’adua Regime Launches $5 Million Online War / Oba Rejects Car Gift From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.