Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun (6086 Views)

Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff / Top 10 States That Borrowed From The CBN To Pay Salaries In Nigeria / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by emkz: 8:08am On Apr 19
The pain is that some people are un severe pains because things are gradually picking up.

They are asking their mob to sabotage things to help them win in 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Godfullsam(m): 8:16am On Apr 19
helinues:

CBN printed N8tr? Abeg where did you get that information from?

He probably got that misinformation from ipob/obidient Whatsapp group chat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by EPIJOE: 8:26am On Apr 19
FOR SALE - a land facing Express at iraguishi Epe.
Freehold.
Family survey,
Deed of Assignment
Asking price #35M.
Size 972Sqm.
Call for inspection CALL OR WATSAPP
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by TableLeg(m): 9:24am On Apr 19
Stop lying Wale Edun, there are already advances made to the FG by the CBN via ways and means.
Stop fu...cking lying!
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by TableLeg(m): 9:25am On Apr 19
EPIJOE:
FOR SALE - a land facing Express at iraguishi Epe.
Freehold.
Family survey,
Deed of Assignment
Asking price #35M.
Size 972Sqm.
Call for inspection CALL OR WATSAPP

Oya weyrey ni?
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by commoditiesnig: 12:01pm On Apr 19
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by commoditiesnig: 12:03pm On Apr 19
frankson1:

Did you understand this figure you typed undecided
Lol.. He simply doesn't. Too many kids on social media these days

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by NothingDoMe: 4:44pm On Apr 19
helinues:
Good to know

Hope the naysayers can now rest

Btw, the foreign reserves grew by $600m this week according to CBN governor
And Naira devalued. See the trend?
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by bigiyaro(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19
Please let someone educate me, since cbn is not a commercial bank, how does it make the money it lends out.
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by OALandAgents: 11:52pm On Apr 19
This is the genius that told us fuel price hike means the government has stopped borrowing een though the government at that point had already borrowed about $2bn from IMF/World Bank and $3bn from NNPC and was eyeing more borrowing undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Vision101(m): 2:43am On Apr 20
Many people that commented do not understand the grammar. The only thing that they could do is to abuse Cardoso, Edu and tinubu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by aswani(m): 6:11am On Apr 20
helinues:

CBN printed N8tr? Abeg where did you get that information from?

I don't think Obidients work that way, theirs is to type whatever Anti government stiff they feel and sit back and watch the Like's from their fellow Obidients.

The concept of proving what they type is far beyond their cerebral abilities. Same as with Peter Obi proving he won the elections or that President Tinubu should be disqualified.

It's an Obidient thing, sane minds would never be able to comprehend such.
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by adekolaelect(m): 7:27am On Apr 20
CodeTemplar:
What about the N8Tr they printed or does CBN actually have money of their own they can loan out?
Printed in your Room?

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by HateBigots: 10:51am On Apr 27
helinues:
Good to know

Hope the naysayers can now rest

Btw, the foreign reserves grew by $600m this week according to CBN governor

Zombies how far... Check Front page. grin grin

Have you returned from Ghana 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by helinues: 10:53am On Apr 27
HateBigots:

Zombies how far... Check Front page. grin grin

Have you come back from Ghana 🤣🤣🤣

How was your experience at P&P?

It's really been loong

grin
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Ikembeku: 10:53am On Apr 27
helinues:

It's really been loong

grin

Find a job it's not rocket science
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by helinues: 10:56am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

Find a job it's not rocket science

Stop sounding dumb

Stop the years of trolling, would something terrible happen to you if you stopped?

How can you be repeating same jargons over and over again when you are not a spam bot
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by HateBigots: 10:56am On Apr 27
helinues:

It's really been loong

grin

Very quick reply. You sleep on NL ...It is not easy being an online propaganda tool

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Ikembeku: 10:57am On Apr 27
helinues:

Stop sounding dumb

Stop the years of trolling, would something terrible happen to you if you stopped?

How can you be repeating same jargons over and over again when you are not a spam bot

Stop stealing
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by helinues: 10:57am On Apr 27
HateBigots:

Very quick reply. You sleep on NL ...It is not easy being an online propaganda tool

Perhaps, you should rather ask what you have been doing with your time.

Nice picture though
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Ikembeku: 10:58am On Apr 27
helinues:

Nice picture though

Who sold you at birth
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by helinues: 11:00am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

Who sold you at birth

Keep shut, I wasn't talking to you on this moniker even though I am aware you operate both.

Na so one moniker dey make all of una go Gaga hence always switching to revalidate una self
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by helinues: 11:01am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

Stop stealing

Did I steal from you or your lineage? If yes provide evidence, if NO Keep shut forever
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Ikembeku: 11:03am On Apr 27
helinues:

Did I steal from you or your lineage? If yes provide evidence, if NO Keep shut forever

Your mother purse
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Ikembeku: 11:04am On Apr 27
helinues:

Keep shut, I wasn't talking to you on this moniker even though I am aware you operate both.

Na so one moniker dey make all of una go Gaga hence always switching to revalidate una self

Spitting and yapping gibberish
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by helinues: 11:04am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

Stop stealing

I don shekini on the Olaoluwa scam thread again .

I want make you vex patata and switch to like to monikers today. Na weekend I get your time

Na the scam ads reporting fit do the magic..

That's how we roll, how we roll

grin cheesy

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Ikembeku: 11:04am On Apr 27
helinues:

I don shekini on the Olaoluwa scam thread again .

I want make you vex patata and switch to like to monikers today. Na weekend I get your time

What if you are having memory flip ?
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by helinues: 11:06am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

Your mother purse

Olaoluwa's Lion no go even see grass chop again, na paper be the last option

grin cheesy

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by Ikembeku: 11:07am On Apr 27
helinues:

Olaoluwa's Lion no go even see grass chop again, na paper be the last option

grin cheesy

Problem dey o

Why are you trolling me?
Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by HateBigots: 11:09am On Apr 27
helinues:

Nice picture though
Take your own advice.

365 days on NL... 🤣 God have mercy

Re: Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun by HNICEARTH: 11:22am On Apr 27
Government of lamba and propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido Was A Secondary School Drop Out And A Failure -APC / Spot The Difference. A Toddler In Obi Rally Vs A Toddler In Tinubu Rally (photos / Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.