Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche (13887 Views)

Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by ipobarethieves: 7:46am On Apr 19
sad
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by JuanDeDios: 7:47am On Apr 19

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by pikechukwu6(m): 7:49am On Apr 19
He should be killed by immediately by hanging. No food to waste in feeding him in prison undecided undecided Wicked soul
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by bluefilm: 7:56am On Apr 19
dkidd:
Al these kids nowadays be making videos of Hits. How dumb can u get. Being a cultists/ gangster is bad enough then u are now a very dumb one at the same time grin

Clout chasing is also part of the game
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by tiswell(m): 7:57am On Apr 19
nairalanda1:

Are you a virgin?
shaarap fvcking simp!

Virginity is feminine!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by Neddstark: 7:57am On Apr 19
Will be charged for murder and killed too.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by dkidd: 7:59am On Apr 19
bluefilm:

Clout chasing is also part of the game
It's just plain dumb
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by nairalanda1(m): 8:01am On Apr 19
tiswell:
shaarap fvcking simp!

Virginity is feminine!

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by BigkokoRep: 8:14am On Apr 19
To even think that the gov will spend money feeding him prison is enough to think otherwise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:20am On Apr 19
All these cultists na ode dem be
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by Checkwell: 8:21am On Apr 19
Lalami3232:
Even if dem put the guys for jail, who don die don lost already. People go dey play and over 2.5 with their lives. Na wa ooooooo lipsrsealed
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

You just dey talk like say you no get sense. Dem force you to contribute for this post?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by nairalanda1(m): 8:21am On Apr 19
tiswell:
shaarap fvcking simp!

Virginity is feminine!

I have seen a virgin woman whose non virgin husband dashed her hiv.

Suffering for nothing.

Ol boy, better stop sleeping around . It is not a sign of maturity. It is a sign of immaturity. Same goes for women who do same too.

If you like, call me simp. In my life, I have seen how sleeping around always brings bad things and issues

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:28am On Apr 19
Nice one
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by chatinent: 8:41am On Apr 19
Since he confessed, he's not longer a suspect.

Show his fcking face!

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by greypencils: 8:50am On Apr 19
Hardman! Hardman!! When police catch you, you go soft. When bullet catch you, you done be. All for what? For what??
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by superCleanworks(m): 8:54am On Apr 19
goaldynboy:
They should also arrest his accomplice and hand both of them death penalty for first degree murder!!

The news of the murder's arrest is a welcome development.

They should be laid on a very nice road, tied properly and given 5 minutes to eat very well and say goodbye to their families. Then they should be crushed to death by a bulldozer starting from their legs to their heads. right in front of their whole family so the family will hear how they scream in pain. The same pain they caused other families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by superCleanworks(m): 9:06am On Apr 19
chatinent:
Since he confessed, he's not longer a suspect.
Show his fcking face!

you want to spoil market for them how are they going to collect settlement & set him free if they show his face?
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by Jocdon(m): 9:19am On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

A life without ruggedity is not what living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized
Stop smoking weed and doing drugs it is not good for you, madness is real.
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by sinola(m): 9:30am On Apr 19
goaldynboy:
They should also arrest his accomplice and hand both of them death penalty for first degree murder!!

The news of the murder's arrest is a welcome development.

God bless you and your lineage for this comment.

Enough of all this senseless killings from these cultists
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by stacyadams: 9:36am On Apr 19
The one wey dey pain me for my area na grown up married men ,doing cultism hup han Dan for street grin these men get children for house grin
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:39am On Apr 19
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

This stupid vikings wey no dey use their head, I knew its a matter of time.
The Mumu left leg don sing well well.

A lesson to them boys wey think say Kush na boyscout .

Big ups to Abia state security it would have been a slap on their faces if this guys go free.

To that left leg, I guess he was attacked too and he made away. Now hard man is going down the put...
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by mysticwarrior(m): 9:41am On Apr 19
DatNaijaGuy:
The government is not doing enough to end the menace of cultism.
Being a cultist should attract death penalty.
The government itself is a cult. APC, PDP, Federal government, state government and local government no be cult all of them be?
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by Wenonawde(m): 9:58am On Apr 19
Lalami3232:
Even if dem put the guys for jail, who don die don lost already. People go dey play and over 2.5 with their lives. Na wa ooooooo lipsrsealed
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
Stop giving people wrong advice here!! Your papa meet ur mama as virgin ? Stop creating bad mind set in people. I will advice you to delete that nonsense quote.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by caesymore(m): 10:01am On Apr 19
Gentlesoul2021:

To that left leg, I guess he was attacked too and he made away. Now hard man is going down the put...

Chill bro you no dey the system. Any criminal with such leg na intorogation tuture.

If you no sing they no fit stop, the strongest of them All dey even sing reach 10 verses

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by tnerro1(m): 10:01am On Apr 19
Are cultists exempted from this new student loan, they should be

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03am On Apr 19
Angelfrost:
Hard man, Hard man, only on top defenseless individuals.

Put them in serious life and death situations, and they will shrink like the cowards they truly are.

How low can your self worth be that you need to join gangs of cultists in order to feel like a man?!!

All you cultists are pathetic cowards! Yep, you heard me right. Cowards!!!

The guy they killed is an axeman, according to the gist from Naija Confra on telegram. They went for HIT and failed
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Apr 19
SenecaTheYonger:

The guy they killed is an axeman, according to the gist from Naira Confra on telegram. They went to HIT and failed

Smh... Wasted Generation!
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by imagrg(m): 11:03am On Apr 19
Why kill your fellow man?

Why?
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by CJStarz: 11:21am On Apr 19
post=129516657:
Mr Blogger, Is Back, With Weekend Bad News
This one wey you bring so na good news o.
Good as dem catch the useless cultist

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by CJStarz: 11:24am On Apr 19
Governor Otti go see say justice is served.
Wicked and murderous cultist.
I pity his mother
Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by CJStarz: 11:25am On Apr 19
dkidd:
Al these kids nowadays be making videos of Hits. How dumb can u get. Being a cultists/ gangster is bad enough then u are now a very dumb one at the same time grin
Someone from the lodge took the video. They didn't know about it. That was how they were caught

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche by Mrklemo(m): 11:37am On Apr 19
Dem don give am awareness for leg..
Good job NPF.
Pls get the fat camera man too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody / Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook / Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.