Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta (3649 Views)

EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by Kukutenla: 1:54pm On Apr 19
This post is justification of why weed is bad.

I stand to oppose the legalisation of cannabis!!
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 2:53pm On Apr 19
I don't actually give a shit about who abandoned who! Do long as the drug mule and the bandit enabler are not together, I'm ok!

Abeg loud this Abido Shaker for me!

adekolaelect:
Even Devil has friends. Oga your story is sentimental and smelling of those useless wailer by your statement " El’Rufai abandoned the Drug mule"
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 3:09pm On Apr 19
Firstly, Bello is not Yoruban. Not even a Kogi Yoruban, so tell me about any political adversary Asiwaju later became buddies with? Let me tell you something you don't know, Asiwaju like most incurably insecure ethnic bigot from that side feels unsafe with people from outside..... A perfect example is OUK, if you know how close both guys are you will wonder why he's not the SP.... that's for another day!

Back to Bello.
You may live in Lokoja, but I tell you my friend, you are not on ground regarding happenings Kogi. Do you known Adogo Jeye around Ganaja area of Lok?

On a personal note, El Rufai knows Asiwaju more than anyone else, and has great information at his disposal that can be a source of embarrassment, hence he's left alone....Bello didn't do half as much to Asiwaju pre elections but Dem no born Asiwaju well to touch El Rufai....

Asiwaju simply asked for what he bargained for with late Audu, a deputy but that one he still no receive and those that brought Bello impressed it on him to refuse and he did, while adding a little snub to it.

You can not convict a man who has not taken a plea.... You simply makes it easier for his legal team to allege vendetta....

What stops Asiwaju from leaving Bello and concentrating on all those with cases ranging from 4 years up and concluding all? After all, Fayose own dey there. Senate president Akpabio own dey there.....

Talking of Bello, they only want to collect his passport and force him to work for Asiwaju reelection in 2027....

Do we bet that despite all these noise up and down even if he hand himself over, the case will out live Asiwaju short live govt. Do we bet?

dude:

There again you are wrong on certain things. Like you, I work in Lokoja and live at Abuja. The mere snubbing of Asiwaju after Audu's death was hardly Bello's doing. An APC bloc led by El-rufai effectively saw that Asiwaju 's Faleke was halted. Bello at the time was an inconsequential political figure. The political odds of the time simply favoured his emergence. Recall Faleke insisted on being sworn in as governor and not to be deputy to a man who did not win the primaries. He even went to court. ....!
As for Asiwaju bring vulnerable in that era can't be correct. Just what is the population of Kogi to significantly alter his projections. Taken into account that he won the presidential primaries with the same Bello as Governor whom would have gotten the votes of Kogi delegates simply makes means he can't be vulnerable on account of mere Kogi.

I insist Bello's best chances were before or during the primaries. But as seen, he's a poor student of history and politics.

Then your post simply means you know nothing about Tinubu's forgiving spirit. Simply do your research and you will recant that reasoning. Tinubu and Ogunlewe (then powerful minister of works and housing sponsored by Obasanjo) were bitter enemies of that era. They fought each other to a standstill. Today they are buddies. Ogunlewe's son even contested a house of rep election under APC. Do we mention Obanikoro, Fayose or even El- Rufai who was his associate till late and almost became a minister? All major political actors know better than make and keep unnecessary eternal political enemies. Tinubu is no exception.
Oga, Bello certainly can't consider staying hidden forever. He just may make it easy for EFCC to convict him in absentia. Not putting up a presence will weaken his case and even leave a poor impression on the judges. His legal team know better than advise him to continually hide. And I tell you it's near impossible.

With a prospect of Muri gaining victory at the tribunal, what make you certain Bello will be political force after this year. Does he even presently command political forces in ebira land? The only person with such pure personal followership in Ebira land was late A.T Ahmed.
If he is waiting for 2027 to bargain after hiding,then it's a weak/poor strategy. He just may be in jail at the time. He's no Kwankwaso or Yerima with cult following that can attract or force a political negotiation. Outside office, he's no heavyweight.
I will tell you again that Asiwaju can't be displaced in 2007 as you think or wish. Hear again, a man who bulldozed his way to this point from 1999 is no featherweight. I don't like him or his government, but I am an objective person.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by Solsix(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19
BigkokoRep:
Yeah after it became obvious that Asiwaju APC is coasting home to victory whether by hook or by crook!

Ok, I don't wish to be him this period

1 Like

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 3:16pm On Apr 19
Firstly, Bello is not Yoruban. Not even a Kogi Yoruban, so tell me about any political adversary Asiwaju later became buddies with? Let me tell you something you don't know, Asiwaju like most incurably insecure ethnic bigot from that side feels unsafe with people from outside..... A perfect example is OUK, if you know how close both guys are you will wonder why he's not the SP.... that's for another day!

Back to Bello.
You may live in Lokoja, but I tell you my friend, you are not on ground regarding happenings Kogi. Do you known Adogo Jeye around Ganaja area of Lok?

On a personal note, El Rufai knows Asiwaju more than anyone else, and has great information at his disposal that can be a source of embarrassment, hence he's left alone....Bello didn't do half as much to Asiwaju pre elections but Dem no born Asiwaju well to touch El Rufai....

Asiwaju simply asked for what he bargained for with late Audu, a deputy but that one he still no receive and those that brought Bello impressed it on him to refuse and he did, while adding a little snub to it.

You can not convict a man who has not taken a plea.... You simply makes it easier for his legal team to allege vendetta....

What stops Asiwaju from leaving Bello and concentrating on all those with cases ranging from 4 years up and concluding all? After all, Fayose own dey there. Senate president Akpabio own dey there.....

Talking of Bello, they only want to collect his passport and force him to work for Asiwaju reelection in 2027....

Do we bet that despite all these noise up and down even if he hand himself over, the case will out live Asiwaju short live govt. Do we bet?

A Greece historian wrote that men at the pinnacle of success should actually fear more because that's when they're ripe for defeat....

Asiwaju didn't budozer his way, he simply bought out a few elements and others saw in him a better person to keep them unaccountable for their time in government such as Wike, Ganduje, Akpabio, Ortom, Ada Obi of Enugu State! Has any of these been asked to account? No! Including the one caught live on camera stuffing his babariga with dollars! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ohh I forgot he's Asiwaju choice of a party chairman....

dude:

There again you are wrong on certain things. Like you, I work in Lokoja and live at Abuja. The mere snubbing of Asiwaju after Audu's death was hardly Bello's doing. An APC bloc led by El-rufai effectively saw that Asiwaju 's Faleke was halted. Bello at the time was an inconsequential political figure. The political odds of the time simply favoured his emergence. Recall Faleke insisted on being sworn in as governor and not to be deputy to a man who did not win the primaries. He even went to court. ....!
As for Asiwaju bring vulnerable in that era can't be correct. Just what is the population of Kogi to significantly alter his projections. Taken into account that he won the presidential primaries with the same Bello as Governor whom would have gotten the votes of Kogi delegates simply makes means he can't be vulnerable on account of mere Kogi.

I insist Bello's best chances were before or during the primaries. But as seen, he's a poor student of history and politics.

Then your post simply means you know nothing about Tinubu's forgiving spirit. Simply do your research and you will recant that reasoning. Tinubu and Ogunlewe (then powerful minister of works and housing sponsored by Obasanjo) were bitter enemies of that era. They fought each other to a standstill. Today they are buddies. Ogunlewe's son even contested a house of rep election under APC. Do we mention Obanikoro, Fayose or even El- Rufai who was his associate till late and almost became a minister? All major political actors know better than make and keep unnecessary eternal political enemies. Tinubu is no exception.
Oga, Bello certainly can't consider staying hidden forever. He just may make it easy for EFCC to convict him in absentia. Not putting up a presence will weaken his case and even leave a poor impression on the judges. His legal team know better than advise him to continually hide. And I tell you it's near impossible.

With a prospect of Muri gaining victory at the tribunal, what make you certain Bello will be political force after this year. Does he even presently command political forces in ebira land? The only person with such pure personal followership in Ebira land was late A.T Ahmed.
If he is waiting for 2027 to bargain after hiding,then it's a weak/poor strategy. He just may be in jail at the time. He's no Kwankwaso or Yerima with cult following that can attract or force a political negotiation. Outside office, he's no heavyweight.
I will tell you again that Asiwaju can't be displaced in 2007 as you think or wish. Hear again, a man who bulldozed his way to this point from 1999 is no featherweight. I don't like him or his government, but I am an objective person.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19
Freebills12:
Haha you people are downplaying the power of a president in Nigeria. Everybody will not be civil like Jonathan. Tinibu is drug Lord and Jonathan a school teacher. A drug Lord will crush you in 2027. With Bvas he is there in 2027. Kano will record APC score 200 thousand while inec at Abuja will be announcing 1.2 million. If you try any nonsense he has the military forces under his feet. Go to court...you are wasting your money... CNJ,police, army, custom, EFCC etc. are his brothers.
the day he was sworn in was the day democracy died in Nigeria!

We are back to square one!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19
dude:
So I read your post with admiration till I got to certain faulty analysis. As I see, Bello's problem with the current establishment cannot exactly be due to his previously not accepting Faleke to deputize him. As seen, his refusal to step down for Asiwaju at the APC presidential primaries was his major undoing. This is in addition to his open mockery of the same Asiwaju prior the same elections. You see, political sins are hardly forgiven.
By my opinion, the smartest thing to have done at the primary was step down and negotiate your EFCC case. The windows of opportunities does not often last long, and Bello's foolish ego blinded him to post office realities. His political stature is not bigger than Akpabio, Fayemi and others who stepped down and negotiated Senate President and freedom. Are you aware Kayode Fayemi has or had a recent case with EFCC. Have you heard anything about it recently? You see, the dumbest thing bello did was go head-on with Asiwaju. Smartest thing would have been to exploit Tinubu's desperation for presidency and negotiate his way out of trouble.

Then as his not getting a fair trial under the present regime, I submit to you that his running and hiding like a house rat has obviously dealt a cruel blow to his image. If I were his adviser,I would have told him to go straight to the EFCC headquarters right after his predecessor rescued him. Lawyers will then take it up and get him out on bail. We know the drill, he won't be the first ex-governor to be wanted by the EFCC. A combination of legal fireworks,lobbying relevant people in the establishment may eventually find him a soft landing. Evading arrest shames him and gives his opponent room to mock him.

Then....! He can't remain hidden even for the next few weeks. They will fish him out of whatever hole he rolls under. Best option is turn himself in and allow lawyers get him out on bail and exploit the weak criminal legal system. Recall late Audu was never convicted. He even went on to contest another election about 13 years after he left office and was arrested by the EFCC. As for running away to any embassy, I find this line of thought very uninformed for obvious reasons. If he's wanted in Nigeria, how does he submit himself to Nigerian authorities by way of their own embassy..for a man who is clearly evading arrest? Though obviously not an intelligent person as his conduct and utterances portray, this simple obvious fact can't be lost on him. As for his ganging up with northern Turks like El-rufai means you know next to nothing about the Nigerian system especially the realities on ground. A Tinubu as governor repeatedly defeated a powerful and rascally Obasanjo's candidates in Lagos elections in 2003 and 2007 inspite of all presidential powers thrown at him. The same Tinubu held on to Lagos and brought in Governors like it was his company ever since. He in a while expanded his political base to Ekiti and Osun,then the entire southwest.He went on to wither the storm during the Jonathan years and the political troubles that came his way. The same man put together a political party that seized power at the center. Then he bulldozed his way to winning a tough primary inspite of the then sitting President's reluctance to support him. Please tell me how a man who came all this way without all the Nigerian powers will be defeated by a few political minions? I mean as a sitting President' with all attendant powerss.Recall he won well in many parts of the same North. Bros,like itbor not, it won't happen..only death will part him from office. There will only be one Jonathan in a Nigerian generation.

I say again that Bello 's biggest opportunity was right before the elections where he should have negotiated his personal liberty and stepped down. Akpabio did! We know what it fetched hm. Fayemi did. He's not being haunted by the EFCC despite his having a pending case. Am not certain he has even been arraigned yet. Bello's Ego and political naivety pushed him to this point. It's simple
dis he steal #84B or not is wat ayam after!

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 3:39pm On Apr 19
If Asiwaju is smart.....well I think he's actually smart because no billionaire is stupid, neither is anyone who dealt in drugs short of been intelligent... If Asiwaju is smart, he should just forget about fighting corruption because it's actually a mockery when he's fighting corruption, but his party chairman was caught life on camera receiving bribes, his CoS is a discredited professional in the US, his second in Govt has cases with Efcc. What he should have done is simply concentrate on building infrastructures, giving Nigerians dividends of democracy because a man who could not submit his certificate for scrutiny has no business fighting corruption!

Since he loves rewarding crooks who helped him, he can use this remaining 3 years to reward them, then do a proper election so as to gain legitimacy. Then, he can employ proper people without corruption cases and then fight corruption....

For now, he's just a mockingbird!
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 3:47pm On Apr 19
Certainly not me as well...lol 🤣😂🤣

Solsix:

Ok, I don't wish to be him this period

1 Like

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 3:59pm On Apr 19
My friend.... A tief can not probe a tief. Let's say the constitution mandate a tief to probe a tief, did the constitution mandate a tief to surround himself with tiefs, and then probe tiefs?

Haven't you heard that the party chairman of APC was caught life on camera receiving Dollars.... Have anyone caught Bello on camera looting!

Let me tell you what successful fight against corruption looks like:

Bob risky and Cubana Chief priest.
If Bob risky, he/she, with due respect, was not convicted and then they come for Pascal, you think people won't shout?

Convict your own first, then go for others. You allow your buddies like Akpabio, gandollar etc but going after others. Na so they teach you for school say them dey fight corruption?

Cantonese:

I put it to you that with your submission, there is no way for corruption to be wiped out of Nigeria. You just preferred escape routes from prosecution to a so called leader, who with his family, are alleged to have looted the resources of his state. Simply, you advised him what to do, to have his looting sins washed away.

How can we have a better country, if we cannot insist that thieving leaders, must surrender all that they stole during their tenures?
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by Odibembem: 4:29pm On Apr 19
BigkokoRep:
The year was 2015, and that was the year Asiwaju started his presidential journey.....but faced the first real battle that culminated in people like hell-Rufai, et al taking the drug mule for granted during Buhari's infamous 8 year rule.
Audu a Bossom friend of Asiwaju had reached out to Asiwaju to bankroll his election with the understanding that Asiwaju would be the one to nominate a successor.....Rep Faleke was quickly drafted to deputize Abubakar Audu, and they both won! But before they could be sworn in, death came calling! Audu suddenly died, words on the street was that he was poisoned by "YOU KNOW WHO TO SUSPECT!"

No sooner than the death was announced, the hawks quickly descend on Aso Rock and promptly got presidential backing to deny Faleke his due.... Here's where a useful tool; Yahaya Bello came in. I heard, it was explained to him of the pact Audu has with Asiwaju, and if the presidency wish to zero in on their own man; Bello, Yahaya Bello should at least be willing to accepted Faleke as deputy, Bello refused and like a hot head Niger deltan Ibo he chased the emissary from Asiwaju out of his office..... The rest they say is history.

Now, I ask you. If you are Bello, wont be afraid of entering Asiwaju trap? If you are Bello will you look forward to a fair trial? Look my friends, let's remove vendetta from politics and things will wise up naturally! I do not Advise Yahaya Bello to turn him in.

If you are fair, just and wish Nigerian Constitution well, between Yahaya Bello and Ganduje, who should Efcc be expanding their war chest on right? With Bello Yahaya, they will have to unearth evidences, which off course his successor Ododo, little lion is and will not give, or Ganduje whose graft evidences is all over the places! Infact, Efcc I tell you will only have to pay their lawyer, and court filings to convict Ganduje....but the dollar nigga is Asiwaju friend, so oga Efccc gab give a blind eye!

These are your options:
1. Hole up in Lugard's House for the next remaining three years, team up with the young Turks in the north and NEF who have signalled the need to chase Asiwaju away in 2027. El Rufai is your best friend at this point!
2. Negotiate your way to any embassy in Nigeria and seek Assylum there till Asiwaju is chased away in 2027, then you submit your self to fair, non vindictive trial...

Bigkoko ~ we can help you more than how you think!!!!

Abubakar Audu’s Death: INEC confused over fate of inconclusive Kogi governorship poll

Childish conjectures. Yahaya Bello is not a factor by miles for 2027 pls. What's d electoral population of Kogi and for Bello who is Ebira, minority in Kogi? U guys made all d worst predictions about Asiwaju before d 2023 elections. He was not supposed to win d primaries, Oshiomhole was removed for that purpose, Buni was installed for that purpose, Edo was sold out by d presidency for that purpose, End sars burnt down Lagos in targeting him. Adamu Abdulahi was made APC chair to stop him, Lawan was chosen as consensus candidate for that purpose, Oyegun was head of screening committee to stop him, u remember d rule that statutory delegates won't vote, the electoral amendment NASS tried to correct which Buhari refused to sign? Statutory delegates didn't end up voting yet he won by miles. It was meant to stop him, d fuel scarcity and cash confiscation without a doubt were all meant to stop him. If all d above could not stop him, is it when he now has all d instruments of state in his pocket in 2027 that he will now be stopped? Abeg let's discuss more intelligent things, not these palmwine drinking conjectures.
Yahaya Bello by next week will submit himself for trial, there is no big deal about him. He is not d first ex gov to be so accused. Stop reading meaningless meanings

2 Likes

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by winofu: 5:19pm On Apr 19
BigkokoRep:
Thanks 👍 for admiration.

The Refusal to step down was actually supposed to be used as a bargaining chip. I live in Geregu and still have homies out there, so I know a bit or two about white lion.... His greatest mistake was snubbing Asiwaju during the hey days of Audu's death!

He tried to negotiate, even coot Buhari but Asiwaju is not one to easily forgive an offense especially when done when he's vulnerable... After Audu's death, Asiwaju was vulnerable and he openly saw his dream of presidency going up in flames before him..... Instead of trying to use Buhari to prevail on Asiwaju, I don't know why he didn't reached out to Aisha? Asiwaju like me, has great respect for women!

No....if Bello choose to remain hidden, he can. All he needs is a loyal governor. That's all. If he can wait it out, Asiwaju is going in 2027....
Moreover, from next year, reelection will promptly start taking him mind off from vendetta. He will need to win Kogi State, that's when the governor would negotiate a way out for him!

I like your analysis on the subject. It shows your vast understanding of the political situation and the remote cause of what is playing out at the moment.

My thinking is, Yahaya Bello understand the game head on and still want to be relevant come 2027 in the political space. However, hiding and refusing arrest has compounded his case as presidency would not be seen or heard aiding his refusal for trials.

Tinubu being a smart politician may have gotten Intel info about his position and choice in the next coming election and would be more than willing to incapacitate and render him irrelevant. All these are possibilities, this struggle has a lot to do with 2027. Power grappling, alignment and clamping down on opposing voices will be in the political domain for now.

1 Like

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by delpee(f): 5:39pm On Apr 19
If Yahaya didn't commit the alleged offence, all he needs to do is to show up and prove his point. It's the usual routine for Ex Governors. Fayose, Obiano and many others have been there.

1 Like

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 5:47pm On Apr 19
Amongst the southerners vying for APC tickets, the northerners knew only Asiwaju has the war chest to compete against anyone given their abysmal failure, even at that, Asiwaju failed woefully, lossing his Lagos which y'all said he built, lossing Osun where he's alleged to come from. Lossing FCT where he plan to rule from..... Why? Everyone knows he's a little more than an ogre, grossly over rated saved for a few like you that thinks he's ok. He's not!

We all knew how real time data from PU was switch off while other's were going, I tell you my friend, in Japan, Asiwaju would have been forced to commit ritual suicide. In the West, nobody will talk to him. In China, he will be shot for what he did. Anyway y'all deserve the leadership you foist on your selves!

Submission to Efcc is never anything to gloat over.... Fayose submitted himself with even a small owambe to go with it, wetin come out? Buhari that wants to intimidate him then, where's he now? Somewhere in Daura dodging making sure he doesn't fall into the hands of bandits ravaging his Katsina!

As you know not what politicians do to intimidate those not in their good book, just shut up your trap!

Kano Court has invited ganduje, y'all not talking about it because the crook is Asiwaju paddy. Make una try get small sense. Nigeria constitution do not support selective trial or probe....

If Efcc was not a joke of itself, what it ought to do to build trust, confidence and believe in it's Strategies to put corruption to at least minimal levels, was to invite all governor's of 2023 whose immunity has elapse and inform Nigeria that the petitions received was been looked into, and within 60 days, the findings published. Is this too much for them to do?

You keep your own tief protected, yet want to Lynch tiefs from other places. Tueh....

Odibembem:

Childish conjectures. Yahaya Bello is not a factor by miles for 2027 pls. What's d electoral population of Kogi and for Bello who is Ebira, minority in Kogi? U guys made all d worst predictions about Asiwaju before d 2023 elections. He was not supposed to win d primaries, Oshiomhole was removed for that purpose, Buni was installed for that purpose, Edo was sold out by d presidency for that purpose, End sars burnt down Lagos in targeting him. Adamu Abdulahi was made APC chair to stop him, Lawan was chosen as consensus candidate for that purpose, Oyegun was head of screening committee to stop him, u remember d rule that statutory delegates won't vote, the electoral amendment NASS tried to correct which Buhari refused to sign? Statutory delegates didn't end up voting yet he won by miles. It was meant to stop him, d fuel scarcity and cash confiscation without a doubt were all meant to stop him. If all d above could not stop him, is it when he now has all d instruments of state in his pocket in 2027 that he will now be stopped? Abeg let's discuss more intelligent things, not these palmwine drinking conjectures.
Yahaya Bello by next week will submit himself for trial, there is no big deal about him. He is not d first ex gov to be so accused. Stop reading meaningless meanings
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 6:53pm On Apr 19
Thanks for the kind words!

Bello Yahaya understood the power play very much, and they, Asiwaju team also know what the white lion can do electorally!

Currently, underground work is going on in the north to chase Asiwaju away, they're known as the Young Turks. That one that couldn't win common Rep ticket in Kano is the secretary of the Group, while El Rufai is the political leader.

E go do Asiwaju for eyes vroom!!! The Southern unity has gone to the blaze, what we have now is Asiwaju unity!

Barely last minute change, I can tell with 65% certainty that Asiwaju would be chase out in 2027.....

winofu:

I like your analysis on the subject. It shows your vast understanding of the political situation and the remote cause of what is playing out at the moment.

My thinking is, Yahaya Bello understand the game head on and still want to be relevant come 2027 in the political space. However, hiding and refusing arrest has compounded his case as presidency would not be seen or heard aiding his refusal for trials.

Tinubu being a smart politician may have gotten Intel info about his position and choice in the next coming election and would be more than willing to incapacitate and render him irrelevant. All these are possibilities, this struggle has a lot to do with 2027. Power grappling, alignment and clamping down on opposing voices will be in the political domain for now.

1 Like

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 7:00pm On Apr 19
Fayose even printed a shirt..... announcing his coming! What came out of the gragra? Nothing!

A serious antigraft agency will take stock of all it's cases, do a general annesty for those willing to return stolen cash, and conclude all pending cases so they can concentrate for new once.....but no... They want the cases on so that they can always blackmail the politicians!

We don't need a country like that! See how Donald Trump cases is going on in different states of the federation in the US.....if Georgia is dragging his hair, NYC is dragging his balls. And he gets to go and take his plea in each State. But here in Nigeria, ganduje caught stuffing his babariga with dollars, has the effrontery to say a Kano Court can not try him. So many things wrong with blacks!

delpee:
If Yahaya didn't commit the alleged offence, all he needs to do is to show up and prove his point. It's the usual routine for Ex Governors. Fayose, Obiano and many others have been there.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BeardedMeat(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19
BigkokoRep:
Oye eberibe.... Shey na northerners rig am in, wait till El Rufai finish e consultation, Asiwaju no go know where thunderbolt come from!

This one Mattawelle don begin dey ask northerners to speak out in Asiwaju favor, na look we go dey look una while enjoying our Abido Shaker!

What's "oye Eberibe"? Whatever it is you are trying to say can be said in your own native dialect please. Leave Igbos and their language alone.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by winofu: 8:48pm On Apr 19
BigkokoRep:
Thanks for the kind words!

Bello Yahaya understood the power play very much, and they, Asiwaju team also know what the white lion can do electorally!

Currently, underground work is going on in the north to chase Asiwaju away, they're known as the Young Turks. That one that couldn't win common Rep ticket in Kano is the secretary of the Group, while El Rufai is the political leader.

E go do Asiwaju for eyes vroom!!! The Southern unity has gone to the blaze, what we have now is Asiwaju unity!

Barely last minute change, I can tell with 65% certainty that Asiwaju would be chase out in 2027.....

Sure bro!

All these neck pressing of Yahaya Bello might just be for him to come to the table of negotiation. I still think Tinubu is ahead in the game, plus they are professional when it comes to propaganda.

I don't trust the young turks like you've called them, they might just be doing this for recognition and compensation. Throw some carrots, their rhythm will change.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 5:57am On Apr 20
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oye nzuzu......na so! Ndi woke. Carry your foolishness comot here. Its not for people like you! Its not for kids still doing mummy's boy!

BeardedMeat:
What's "oye Eberibe"? Whatever it is you are trying to say can be said in your own native dialect please. Leave Igbos and their language alone.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 6:06am On Apr 20
Yeah I also share that sentiment too, but a trusted fellow from Olamaboro told me stuffs I can't drop here. If KHA do not stop or distract El Rufai sufficiently enough, consider it a done deal that Asiwaju will be chased out in 2027.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Personally I do not like El Rufai, but what greater patriotism it will be to offer assistance in reclaiming a mandate he helped stole?

I can tell you with certainty, that Bello was given this offer when he paid Asiwaju a visit days ago, but the white lion refused to accept the T&C. That's why they unleashed Efcc on him. The power game is on, and it will take a sharp turn within months. The North will betray Asiwaju, I have it on good authority. Even VP is on the know, that's why you don't hear much from him again.

No, Asiwaju is smart & brave, but the people he works with are doodoo. Currently he has no real northern nigga on his side!

The African Parrot will soon commence work....

winofu:

Sure bro!

All these neck pressing of Yahaya Bello might just be for him to come to the table of negotiation. I still think Tinubu is ahead in the game, plus they are professional when it comes to propaganda.

I don't trust the young turks like you've called them, they might just be doing this for recognition and compensation. Throw some carrots, their rhythm will change.

1 Like

Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BeardedMeat(m): 6:23am On Apr 20
BigkokoRep:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oye nzuzu......na so! Ndi woke. Carry your foolishness comot here. Its not for people like you! Its not for kids still doing mummy's boy!

Enjoy your nightmares.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by BigkokoRep: 6:25am On Apr 20
Hahahahhaha..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!! Igbokwe & Ijele do pass you, where they today? One dey prison, one dey sweep gutter! Maybe na Sango shrine dey go assign you to clean! Enjoy!

BeardedMeat:
Enjoy your nightmares.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by DaddyJapan(m): 11:09am On Apr 21
dude:
So I read your post with admiration till I got to certain faulty analysis. As I see, Bello's problem with the current establishment cannot exactly be due to his previously not accepting Faleke to deputize him. As seen, his refusal to step down for Asiwaju at the APC presidential primaries was his major undoing. This is in addition to his open mockery of the same Asiwaju prior the same elections. You see, political sins are hardly forgiven.
... .... ....
I say again that Bello 's biggest opportunity was right before the elections where he should have negotiated his personal liberty and stepped down. Akpabio did! We know what it fetched hm. Fayemi did. He's not being haunted by the EFCC despite his having a pending case. Am not certain he has even been arraigned yet. Bello's Ego and political naivety pushed him to this point. It's simple

I am sufficiently persuaded by your analysis, sir, and I dare say you are quite the chronicler of our nation's recent political history.
It is indeed Bello's hubris that marked him out as the first among a set of incorrigible equals from the class of 2019.
Re: Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta by MrColdsweat: 12:16pm On Apr 22
The fact the paid apc slaves/urchins deliberately avoided this thread to shut this man up means he might be onto something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Seeks Additional N45.39bn For 2011 Poll / Bon Presidential Debate:was It Ok / Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.