Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki (44530 Views)

Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) / Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by steeltrust: 5:09pm On Apr 19
Judolisco:
baba 4get all dis stuffs, I respect tradition alot oh and I believe say jazz dey but we 2 dey overhype all dis spiritual powers.... Same oba of Benin wey white people pursue from palace? Bros 4get
nothing concern me and that one
My own be say e get Watin some kings de do for Nigeria and you de wonder how we take reach this stage

Them just de bastardize the royal institution like say e get any meaning eg the Alaafin, owo etc
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Agunesinjaweola: 5:10pm On Apr 19
Hezmatosky:
Wowww this is real hardwork shocked shocked shocked
Real hard work indeed !

What's her business
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by crossbreedwears(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19
What im yet to know till date
Emeskhalifa:
What do these guys really do that fetch them money to buy expensive houses and cars?
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Ginomel(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19
Astra101:

Point of correction, Elon musk doesn't make noise about his wealthy. He catches cruise online with funny memes wink wink

Well said. He is a professional "marketer "
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by GENES11S: 5:31pm On Apr 19
nobaga:
Rich people and old money do not announce themselves because they want peace of mind.

Poverty stricken barefoot wretch has to call attention of those who gave up on them or thought they are lost.

Baba, abeg lower your voice. Na beg I dey beg you
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by tnerro1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19
Just dey imagine all the styles she had to perform to come up with the money for all these😁
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Judolisco(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19
steeltrust:
nothing concern me and that one
My own be say e get Watin some kings de do for Nigeria and you de wonder how we take reach this stage

Them just de bastardize the royal institution like say e get any meaning eg the Alaafin, owo etc
yes it's as a result of colonisation and westernization.... Even local government chairman man now has power more than the traditional rulers... So most of d traditional rulers now as a result of joblessness they jst behave anyhow
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by NewDea4: 5:42pm On Apr 19
silverlinen:
Damnnn

Her clitocurrency job don attract enough customers, and it's now time to flaunt the profits.

Clito-cu-cu-cu-currency!
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Bimpe29: 5:44pm On Apr 19
Congratulations Aya 'ba!
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by steeltrust: 5:50pm On Apr 19
Judolisco:
yes it's as a result of colonisation and westernization.... Even local government chairman man now has power more than the traditional rulers... So most of d traditional rulers now as a result of joblessness they jst behave anyhow
it painful bro 😢
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Blitzking: 6:04pm On Apr 19
voiceoftheupcom:
One of the late Alaafin of Oyo’s divorced wives, Queen Anu, lavishes millions of naira on a brand-new Mercedes and a home in Lagos State’s Lekki neighborhood.

The former Oyo Queen thrilledly announced to her fans on Instagram that she is now a proud homeowner in Lekki. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

While flaunting her recently acquired properties in a short video, the businesswoman appreciated God for the double blessing.

In her online announcement, Queen Anu attributed the success and glory of her new acquisitions to God, emphasizing that it is through His grace.

Alaafin’s wife Queen Anu buys new Benz, house in Lekki

she wrote.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/19/alaafins-wife-queen-anu-buys-new-benz-house-in-lekki/
Those men wey their fetish na to fuckkkk alafin wife don drop.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Uniquekriss(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19
Why are yorubas always adding "-ed" to words used in the present tense?
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by ufotunang: 6:32pm On Apr 19
Women has no problem...so far you can give what a sugar daddy actually nerds . you are wealthy
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Christlike01: 6:47pm On Apr 19
steeltrust:
The reason why I respect the oba of Benin
Them marry and you wan form gen Z to divorce ur own don finish be that

Alaafin wan de disgrace the ancient stool of the oyo empire

SMH 🤦🏽‍♂️

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by PHAYOL81: 7:02pm On Apr 19
Congrats to her.
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by GindoX(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19
silverlinen:

You say wetin? You sabi how many dvck don enter that pvssy?

How many sir? grin
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Christistruth00: 7:26pm On Apr 19
kingthreat:
After being laid by the late Alaafin, she put herself out there for the highest bidders.
And the highest bidders paid well.

Na die they want die

Alaafin’s Widow!!!

Unless you be true man of God and going for real Marriage.
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Burgerlomo: 7:30pm On Apr 19
Congratulations 👍

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by kmaster007: 7:41pm On Apr 19
This one cash out big
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Buffalo2(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19
alanto:
Eni to ku ni ti e gbé
Beeni baba mi
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Godwin25king: 8:11pm On Apr 19
silverlinen:
Damnnn

Her clitocurrency job don attract enough customers, and it's now time to flaunt the profits.

Who won't love to smash an ex queen grin
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Godwin25king: 8:12pm On Apr 19
Burgerlomo:
Congratulations 👍

grin grin
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Konquest: 9:15pm On Apr 19
voiceoftheupcom:
One of the late Alaafin of Oyo’s divorced wives, Queen Anu, lavishes millions of naira on a brand-new Mercedes and a home in Lagos State’s Lekki neighborhood.

The former Oyo Queen thrilledly announced to her fans on Instagram that she is now a proud homeowner in Lekki. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

While flaunting her recently acquired properties in a short video, the businesswoman appreciated God for the double blessing.

In her online announcement, Queen Anu attributed the success and glory of her new acquisitions to God, emphasizing that it is through His grace.

Alaafin’s wife Queen Anu buys new Benz, house in Lekki

she wrote.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/19/alaafins-wife-queen-anu-buys-new-benz-house-in-lekki/
@QueenAnuHomes... She seems to be a big player in the real estate sector from what I've seen on her IG page.
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by purples25(f): 9:24pm On Apr 19
jeromestarks:
This is the kinda pvssy I like to fvck. Matured, fresh and warm.
This pvssy is like spaghetti: it has streamer a little longer. It is better the next day.
Nice clean and think pvssy.

You are effing pussy then you would go and degrade all women later abi? You'll come back and say you want to marry a virgin yet you contribute to the non virgin population you said nobody should marry...

God is watching all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by sulakishop(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19
God bless her sugar daddy
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Trueprophet91: 10:47pm On Apr 19
Badadvisor:

Are you okay?
His dad is very well to do same with most of the people on world richest list.
Musk has never been poor.
His family is damn wealth during his youth. Same with Mark Z, Bill G etc.

Are you okay?
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Kingrshd3: 12:34am On Apr 20
silverlinen:
Damnnn

Am telling u 😂

Clitocurrency is rampant among all these hot chicks and babes with wealth 🤑
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Dybala11(m): 3:38am On Apr 20
Emeskhalifa:
What do these guys really do that fetch them money to buy expensive houses and cars?
Clitocurrency trading naw. 🤷
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by TWoods(m): 4:36am On Apr 20
voiceoftheupcom:
It is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our sight. I give God all the glory. Congratulations to me 😍😍😍 Latest Lekki House owner and a new Benz car to Crown it all ☺️

Thanks to all my customers @styledbyqueen_aanu home and abroad you all made this happened 🙏,

Red and blue texts don't go together.
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by BALLOSKI: 5:46am On Apr 20
nobaga:
Rich people and old money do not announce themselves because they want peace of mind.

Poverty stricken barefoot wretch has to call attention of those who gave up on them or thought they are lost.
I've always asked the question as to why people do this nonsense. Why would I build my own house and go on the internet to announce it to gain momentary attention?

Cheap people ways of getting love from strangers!
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by YoshihideSuga: 8:55am On Apr 20
Trueprophet91:

He was originally poor.
Check his story

Lies!

Elon Musk was never poor. His parents were and are wealthy people.
Re: Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by Lekan239(m): 9:27am On Apr 20
nobaga:
It is a problem for those looking for any means to become rich without hard work. It encourages opportunists, vagabonds, thugs and hooligans into a civilized communities.

Elon Musk has a racist and oppressive past in his South African blood. He is looking for a clean break as new moneybag but can never break his past generation.

Just look at what African communities have turned into. Does African community look like a place that takes a village to raise a child?

no it isn't.... you are the one being paranoid and somehow feeling insecure bcus poor people post their achievements, there is a sign of feeling you get that someone same level with you is trying to attain a greater highet..

Rich men do post their achievements too, they post thier luxury lifestyle online, all over social media you will see luxury lifestyle of different billionaires.. rich men posting luxury lifestyle won't be a problem for you, bcus you know they are not your level, so you don't feel oppressed by their actions...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) / A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) / Funny Naija Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.