Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) (27246 Views)

Anambra Poultry Farmers To Share Over 5,000 Eggs To Residents On World Egg Day!! / Poultry Workers Needed. / Raise Turkey For Eggs To Hatch And Sell At Day Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 11:31am On Apr 19
Criminal
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by LibertyRep: 11:31am On Apr 19
None of them will admit to being responsible.

Wicked workers bent on ruining another man's wealth.

If the owner isn't paying you well, kindly resign and find job elsewhere. No justification for this.

6 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by thesicilian: 11:33am On Apr 19
Human beings can always be trusted to disappoint, and frustrate you. So you have to continually come up with innovative ways to thwart their evil agendas.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by omoredia: 11:33am On Apr 19
Na so Tinubu become president nah. By stealing

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Techpik: 11:34am On Apr 19
shocked
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 11:34am On Apr 19
There is a far higher chance of him being a supporter of the lamba king than of Tinubu
MajorOvakporaye:
This one could even be one of the condemned idiots praising Gbola Tilumbu on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by happney65: 11:37am On Apr 19
huptin:
Low quality human resource is the greatest challenge facing every entrepreneur in Nigeria

Say no More!

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by keymatt(m): 11:39am On Apr 19
These ones don't have the golden rule in their DNA.
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by keymatt(m): 11:40am On Apr 19
omoredia:
Na so Tinubu become president nah. By stealing
Correct!! They're just following Tinubu's footsteps. grin
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by jpmoriarti(m): 11:42am On Apr 19
The owner should look at automated ways to collect these eggs. Basic tasks such as collecting eggs, shouldn't be done manually. There are already industry standard for these.

Collecting eggs cannot be a job for human beings especially greedy people such as Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by yewit37486: 11:44am On Apr 19
So, after burying the eggs, what next?
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:45am On Apr 19
tefishy:
lipsrsealed
Every business should imbibe the use of CCTV. Workers can't be trusted
Abeg what does the word imbibe mean in this context of yours?
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by ppogba: 11:48am On Apr 19
If as a poultry farmer you are just being told to beware of your workers then, you have not started.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Think9ja(m): 11:48am On Apr 19
Jackipapa:
How many do you want to bury and for how much?

If him bury 3 crates him no try?
3 crates should give him 5k daily.
5000* 26 =?

Thats like 3xs his salary cos most poultry farm workers earn between 20-25k

NB: I'm not supporting crime
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Christistruth00: 11:52am On Apr 19
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0vuHob-G2o?si=xYi1W6kG1Zi6fBbB

Voice of the Farmers

Imagine if these ones became CBN Governor, country go bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by ppogba: 11:52am On Apr 19
huptin:
Low quality human resource is the greatest challenge facing every entrepreneur in Nigeria

What is your definition of low quality HR?

What gives you the impression that the workers involved in this act are not adequately qualified for the job?

It is low quality fidelity and intergrity that is the bane of entrepreneurship in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Gboom: 11:52am On Apr 19
This is the main reason some businesses hardly thrive because of bad employees who always bring the business down by stealing

5 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Pootle: 11:55am On Apr 19
negaiyke:
A Thief's Mind is always More Creative tham his Catchers

You block one way, He devices Another

Yes o jus as one of my employee stole my money and ran away, i dont intend to look for him he will surely come looking for me grin grin
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by tefishy(m): 11:56am On Apr 19
It's a figure of speech which connotes "to take in".

99thEnemy:

Abeg what does the word imbibe mean in this context of yours?
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by MaziX(m): 11:59am On Apr 19
Na to dey ask every fowl say how many eggs e lay be that.. we go chop statistics this time grin
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Adakintroy: 12:00pm On Apr 19
Nigerians are black man can never lead the world. Something.
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19
tefishy:
It's a figure of speech which connotes "to take in".

oh! ok.
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Agugbadin: 12:07pm On Apr 19
Evil race.
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Goodlady(f): 12:10pm On Apr 19
Peterpanny:
To what end.
What is the worth of those eggs that he is trying to steal.
You practically tarnish your image, reputation and dignity for something that doesn't worth it.
Please I want to ask a question,to the thieves on this forum, because am very sure we have petty thieves on this forum,what really runs Through you peoples mind when you are trying to steal something that doesn't belong to you...
Please enlightened me I really need to know.
😂😂 😂 What entered minds of politicians that steal entered their mind. Just like a woman that cheats for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by AfricanAuctions: 12:10pm On Apr 19
Poverty is Truly A Disease of The Mind.
The Evil Deeds of Man is What Makes Them Become The DEVIL of Others.

See A Devilish Worker Trying To Run Down His Godly Boss!

At All Times; Don't Be The DEVIL.

Be Godly.

We're Still Auctioning....

~ A.A
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by BABAawoo47: 12:14pm On Apr 19
Sheuns:
angry
The funny thing is the culprits may be part of those shouting Chineke Me.
That poultry, they have used theft to finished the industry. Only do poultry if u can monitor it 24/7 by yourself. It's like a spirit will surely make workers to steal, no matter what. I even knew one which monitored the farm and was sleeping there, the man got paralyzed for months and egg production dropped immediately, Naso them fire the all staffs after some months. The man got well and egg production picked instantly

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by nobilie: 12:16pm On Apr 19
Peterpanny:
To what end.
What is the worth of those eggs that he is trying to steal.
You practically tarnish your image, reputation and dignity for something that doesn't worth it.
Please I want to ask a question,to the thieves on this forum, because am very sure we have petty thieves on this forum,what really runs Through you peoples mind when you are trying to steal something that doesn't belong to you...
Please enlightened me I really need to know.

You are telling someone without an image what the value of a create of egg is. It is 3800 or your information. Let the owner of the poultry take the thieve to the police. He'll pay an estimated amount for lost eggs. Biz owners must learn to install CCTV in their biz environment
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by twentyk(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19
Im not supporting evil, but business owners should endeavor to pay workers well.
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by princedukee(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19
Egg done turn to Gold
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by gabbytabby: 12:20pm On Apr 19
Sometimes when they say no job, It is more because they are unemployable because of practices like this.

Even Dangote experienced similar until he started recruiting from abroad. The cost of foreigner employment, their accommodation and annual flight home proved even more cost effective than having all Nigerians in charge.

Who is loosing because of their dishonesty and stealing. The bad end up making everybody japa.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by nedekid: 12:27pm On Apr 19
huptin:
Should he get "high quality" human resource? Kindly explain what a high quality resource will be in this particular case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gift Udoh: US Honours Nigerian Lady For Contribution Towards Farming [photo] / Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria / Baby Snails For Starters (fulica Achatina).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.