Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) (27242 Views)

Anambra Poultry Farmers To Share Over 5,000 Eggs To Residents On World Egg Day!! / Poultry Workers Needed. / Raise Turkey For Eggs To Hatch And Sell At Day Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by adecz: 12:32pm On Apr 19
Workers can be Wike(d)❗️❗️❗️😎😎😎
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Ikegwuonu212: 12:32pm On Apr 19
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner, this is too much
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Zwooks: 12:36pm On Apr 19
jpmoriarti:
The owner should look at automated ways to collect these eggs. Basic tasks such as collecting eggs, shouldn't be done manually. There are already industry standard for these.

Collecting eggs cannot be a job for human beings especially greedy people such as Nigerians

And later we complain, no jobs
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by larry95(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19
wtf mehn..! what a thief!
light up my weed in peace
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by sparko1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19
Siberia01:
grin grin

Definitely hard to trust a Nigerian these days...
No matter the level of education and exposure some will still steal lol...
This happens alot in poultry farms

But the Nigerian mind is wicked sha
For this high cost of feed and drugs

Oh really, if tomorrow he appears with BMW, won't you call him hardworking?

The problem is Nigeria, both male and female, nobody cares where the money comes from, just have it, you will see a lady dump her man because he could only buy honda car, a mother telling her son that a 22 year old secondary school dropout just bought a car, nobody wants an honest living, those that are honest are seen as fools, or even lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Callosobruchus: 12:45pm On Apr 19
You act like this when you're suffering from poverty of the mind and spirit.Have those mumu and very wicked staff ever thought about it that when the poultry farm stop making profits they'd run out of job?My people out there,if you have a loyal worker with integrity hold him/her firmly cause they're very hard to find.All those ones wey we get na manage we di manage them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by jpmoriarti(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19
Zwooks:

And later we complain, no jobs
Jobs as basic as collecting eggs should be automated. The human being is simply not efficient and as effective.
As a business owner, your aim should be to maximise productivity not to be emotional about possible job losses.

This is the reason why businesses continues to fail in Nigeria because we're too sentimental and would give a human being a job that should easily be done by machine. The human being will inevitably mess it up and the business will close.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Zwooks: 12:52pm On Apr 19
jpmoriarti:
Jobs as basic as collecting eggs should be automated. The human being is simply not efficient and as effective.
As a business owner, your aim should be to maximise productivity not to be emotional about possible job losses.

This is the reason why businesses continues to fail in Nigeria because we're too sentimental and would give a human being a job that should easily be done by machine. The human being will inevitably mess it up and the business will close.

Education should make us wise not fast to comment and pass knowledge without thorough understanding of issues at hand. Are you aware of the costs of automated egg picking systems ?

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:54pm On Apr 19
It's called egg mines
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19
This is the biggest problem of entrepreneurs in Nigeria. The scarcity of honest staff.

The way the guys helping to dig out the eggs are even behaving, makes me doubt they are not complicit. Even their speech is of concern to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 1:02pm On Apr 19
huptin:
Low quality human resource is the greatest challenge facing every entrepreneur in Nigeria

This cannot be overemphasized!!

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19
Salaries will never be enough. Always secure ur investment with ur presence

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by emelda86(f): 1:10pm On Apr 19
Just negodi!!! How will your own business trive if u mistakenly open yours
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by huptin(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19
ppogba:

What is your definition of low quality HR?

What gives you the impression that the workers involved in this act are not adequately qualified for the job?

It is low quality fidelity and intergrity that is the bane of entrepreneurship in Nigeria.

Fidelity and integrity are major components of High quality human resource requirement.
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Peterpanny: 1:26pm On Apr 19
nobilie:

You are telling someone without an image what the value of a create of egg is. It is 3800 or your information. Let the owner of the poultry take the thieve to the police. He'll pay an estimated amount for lost eggs. Biz owners must learn to install CCTV in their biz environment
some humans are practically heartless,after buying feed and other poultry drugs which is really expensive now, someone will have the mind to steal my eggs that i will use to recover the money spend on buying feed..
I really pity for that thief no be small..

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19
Peterpanny:
To what end.
What is the worth of those eggs that he is trying to steal.
You practically tarnish your image, reputation and dignity for something that doesn't worth it.
Please I want to ask a question,to the thieves on this forum, because am very sure we have petty thieves on this forum,what really runs Through you peoples mind when you are trying to steal something that doesn't belong to you...
Please enlightened me I really need to know.

Damn nigga, AKA Slawomir, runs out of thread!!!
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Barteze: 1:47pm On Apr 19
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0vuHob-G2o?si=xYi1W6kG1Zi6fBbB

Voice of the Farmers
Getting honest, loyal, committed and passionate employees in 9ja one of the greatest challenges facing biz owners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by kay29000(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19
Sheuns:
angry
The funny thing is the culprits may be part of those shouting Chineke Me.

lol...so true. grin grin
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by jpmoriarti(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19
Zwooks:

Education should make us wise not fast to comment and pass knowledge without thorough understanding of issues at hand. Are you aware of the costs of automated egg picking systems ?
The cost of automated egg picking systems, is nothing compared to the losses due to stolen eggs and breakages.

In the long run, the money saved from those incidents will more than pay for the cost of procuring the automated system.

Unless the business does not plan to succeed, but this kind of business is inevitably heading to closure. You'll then wonder if procuring such a system wouldn't have saved it.

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by deji17: 2:31pm On Apr 19
Siberia01:
grin grin

Definitely hard to trust a Nigerian these days...
No matter the level of education and exposure some will still steal lol...
This happens alot in poultry farms

But the Nigerian mind is wicked sha
For this high cost of feed and drugs
And that is the basis of Nigeria unemployment.
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by faceland: 2:33pm On Apr 19
Jackipapa:
How many do you want to bury and for how much?

It is too much, I just hope it's not an animal... Human would package it so he can lift it at once.
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by faceland: 2:37pm On Apr 19
jpmoriarti:

The cost of automated egg picking systems, is nothing compared to the losses due to stolen eggs and breakages.

In the long run, the money saved from those incidents will more than pay for the cost of procuring the automated system.

Unless the business does not plan to succeed, but this kind of business is inevitably heading to closure. You'll then wonder if procuring such a system wouldn't have saved it.

The manager is so gentle.

That is almost 6k naira eggs in one day. And he is not even outraged. Just saying, "o we had shortage yesterday".
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by jpmoriarti(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19
faceland:

The manager is so gentle.

That is almost 6k naira eggs in one day. And he is not even outraged. Just saying, "o we had shortage yesterday".
The company is sadly definitely on its way to shutting down. No company survives with such an alarming loss of revenues.

What everyone is looking at is how much an automatic egg picking systems will cost without wondering how much it will save the company.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Zwooks: 3:01pm On Apr 19
jpmoriarti:

Like i said earlier too much education. You have no practical knowledge of what you speak of. Rest

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by ufuosman(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19
Pure wickedness
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by jpmoriarti(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19
Zwooks:

Like i said earlier too much education. You have no practical knowledge of what you speak of. Rest
As wise as you think you're sounding, you haven't actually suggested a simple solution on how you think this particular business can reduce loss of revenues through stealing of eggs by workers.

For you and most Nigerians, everything's cruise and a chance to joke. You're grossly incapable of engaging in meaningful conversations. Once you see an idea, you chicken out because your brain in unable to process them.

I might not be in the business of poultry but it is shocking that a poultry business who wished to succeed in 2024, still rely heavily on humans to pick their eggs. By the number of eggs buried in those sands, I can say this is a big poultry farm. All the more shocking
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by cosmos1440: 4:30pm On Apr 19
A lot of Nigerians have a modern day culture of stealing.
I was once engaged with some auditors, and the level/type of stealing we uncovered in every types of businesses was mind-blowing.
The annoying part is bringing elderly people and clergymen to come and beg their employers.

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by tiger28: 4:36pm On Apr 19
They will turnaround and call Politicians,"Looters".

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19
Imagine
Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Love800(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19
So explain dis ur automated?
jpmoriarti:

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Subonbon(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19
crackhouse:
Bad staff. U want to cripple someone's business.
u dey see human being..... After na them go sit down for corner dey say this oga too wicked...

1 Like

Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by Kingzmate(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19
CHOP WORKER cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gift Udoh: US Honours Nigerian Lady For Contribution Towards Farming [photo] / Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria / Baby Snails For Starters (fulica Achatina).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.