Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) (45591 Views)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by Hotice085: 10:33am On Apr 20
mrvitalis:
Anytime I see videos of Nigerian soldiers in action is always disappointing

Realistically this soldiers can't defeat any armed group

When you are ambush it's basics knowledge

You take cover - regroup - get into formation -then lunch counter attack

There is zero differences between what this soldiers are doing to what a random group of boys would do if you put them in same situation

I can't see any reason to believe they are trained... Nigerian Army just win bandits probably when they outnumber them

This is sad to watch... Really really sad

Blah blah blah blah
You don kill rat before
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by Ladymillion(f): 11:03am On Apr 20
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO GUIDE, BLESS AND WATCH OVER OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS, .
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by LocalFARMERS: 12:51pm On Apr 20
mrvitalis:

They are professionals I'm not, they choose to be soldiers u didn't

Then stop complaining and allow them do their job
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20
LocalFARMERS:

Then stop complaining and allow them do their job
They are failing on the job we are paying them to do
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by highness25(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20
LocalFARMERS:
This is the moment Soldiers fighting Bandist were ambushed. This incident took place in the North West.

May God protect our Gallant Soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyUMrFcTWfk
How many times are we going to see this video? Every year one same video
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by horhlyray(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20
[quote author=LocalFARMERS post=129525281]This is the moment Soldiers fighting Bandist were ambushed. This incident took place in the North West.

May God protect our Gallant Soldiers.

This is not a recent video na
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20
Safyqueen:

The fault is not yours please but the Internet. Anybody can hide at the back of the keyboard and type nonsense.

Hello, Northern yarinya, hide for what? Am I your mate?
I lived in the north and know your mindsets in the north.
You don't like being told the truth.
How old are you by the way?
Soon they will give you out for marriage to one teenage boy so you born dozens of children and be enclosed in Ba shi ga compound and be wearing hijab from head to toe.. That is if you never born 3 by now.
Make una continue to over populate Nigeria without adding much value.
Mtcheww.
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by koboko69: 4:48pm On Apr 20
kenny714433:
The army commander just enjoy hearing the sound of gunshot. If I was commanding that army, I won't even be shouting all those unnecessary shout talk less of shooting aimlessly. Every shot must be accompanied by a dead terrorist.

This is akin to my nursery school football experience. All you know is that you want to put the ball in your opponent's net. So the 11 of us will just flood round the ball and cause massive commotion, following it wherever our kick force could land it. Zero tactics.. All we knew was Shoot it Kick it!

I know its not easy sha. God protect them

Lol.. Is it not still in this country USA soldiers came all the way from America to rescue their kidnapped citizens (In a scene that would resemble "Act of Valour), without even blinking an eyelid?

Reality and Hollywood dey different when there's a trace of incompetence

Bloody civilian. Enter bush go fight. Obviously you have zero knowledge of goguerrilla warfare. How do u know they are shooting aimlessly? They are not snipers, every bullet can not be hit its target, we are talking about AK47s here. Its normal in every army to keep barking orders when on the offensive or in pursuit of enemies especially in a forest like this, boosting the morale of the soldiers.
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by koboko69: 4:53pm On Apr 20
mrvitalis:
Anytime I see videos of Nigerian soldiers in action is always disappointing

Realistically this soldiers can't defeat any armed group

When you are ambush it's basics knowledge

You take cover - regroup - get into formation -then lunch counter attack

There is zero differences between what this soldiers are doing to what a random group of boys would do if you put them in same situation

I can't see any reason to believe they are trained... Nigerian Army just win bandits probably when they outnumber them

This is sad to watch... Really really sad

All these civilians sef. Una don watch movies too much. This is a guerilla warfare. Soldiers are in pursuit of a retreating enemy in an open forest.
What are they couter attacking or regrouping or forming formation for? hahahaha
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20
koboko69:

All these civilians sef. Una don watch movies too much. This is a guerilla warfare. Soldiers are in pursuit of a retreating enemy in a open forest.
What are the couter attacking or regrouping or forming formation for? hahahaha
This is not gorilla anything, bandits are holding grounds, creating n defending camps

There should a difference between the way bandits shoot n how trained soldiers shoot

Right now there is no difference
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by koboko69: 6:27pm On Apr 20
mrvitalis:

This is not gorilla anything, bandits are holding grounds, creating n defending camps

There should a difference between the way bandits shoot n how trained soldiers
shoot

Right now there is no difference

Chia!!!!!!!!!!

Ok bye!!!

Guerrilla warfare is a form of unconventional warfare in which small groups of irregular military, such as rebels, partisans, paramilitary personnel or armed civilians including recruited children, use ambushes, sabotage, terrorism, raids, petty warfare or hit-and-run tactics in a rebellion, in a violent conflict, in a war or in a civil war to fight against regular military, police or rival insurgent forces.
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by letsfarmnigeria: 6:49pm On Apr 20
Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by charleskl(m): 8:31am On Apr 21
The painful part is they don't even pay the guys well...they don't even take care of dia families....dey still dnt even provide good weapons for they.....yet one person will come and tell us to calm down with wrist watch of over 300million on hz wrist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) / APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally / Union Bank Advert Featuring Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.