Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) (20520 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Day169: 5:03pm On Apr 19
A good reason for him to apply for asylum wherever he is. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Donpuffy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19
Portable my guy
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Honestey: 5:05pm On Apr 19
EFCC should have the same power as VP
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19
dfrost:

Why spray money in the first place? I still don't understand the rationale, honestly I don't.

Although I totally support the EFCC on this because of the economic implications, spraying money at occasions spices them up. It also encourages attendees to show off and support the celebrants. That way, the celebrant recovers a significant fraction of what was spent organising the event.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by killsmith(f): 5:07pm On Apr 19
This satanic government don use efcc and celebrity arrest distract the gullible masses from their satanic misgovernance.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19
killsmith:
This satanic government don use efcc and celebrity arrest distract the gullible masses from their satanic misgovernance.

Stop criticising everything; it makes the person behind this moniker seem SENSELESS. That's if you care about that though.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by ARISHEM: 5:14pm On Apr 19
He was ok when bobrisky was taken in. Now that they turn their attention on him he shouldn't be shaking like a leaf.
He should come to Nigeria and explain himself. Don't be scared. Police is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by danvon(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19
bassdow:
Why not just say na FAKE money una dey spray. Just like they have Fake Money, Fake Guns, Fake weapons, etc in Movies.

Video evidences go only show picture, but can't show if it's REAL or FAKE

So making counterfeit money sounds more legal than spraying real money to you?

6 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19
bassdow:
Why not just say na FAKE money una dey spray. Just like they have Fake Money, Fake Guns, Fake weapons, etc in Movies.

You don worsen matter be that.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by beryledibor: 5:16pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

Spending fake money is illegal. You just multiply your offence be dat.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by danvon(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19
SoNature:

Although I totally support the EFCC on this because of the economic implications, spraying money at occasions spices them up. It also encourages attendees to show off and support the celebrants. That way, the celebrant recovers a significant fraction of what was spent organising the event.

Oga buy gift for the celebrant or give them the money directly much more better

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by benitwater(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19
OmihaniFARH:
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom for celebrities grin
EFCC as an institution needs to be strengthen and empowered more to stand as a solid institution of Government in terms of fighting all financial and corrupt practices in the society.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Realist777: 5:19pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

It will bigger offense to claim they spray fake money na
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:19pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

stop saying rubbish,u don't know that before they will use fake money in a movie or music video permission is taken first from the govt,how does he proove it's fake currency when permission is not granted

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:21pm On Apr 19
Portable should turn up and come and pay his own #10m jare
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Stephench: 5:25pm On Apr 19
SoNature:
The EFCC wants to make a strong statement with these strings of arrests. Who knows? Maybe this will successfully end the era of spraying money at parties and events. It's high time we stopped destroying the naira. NOA should also take this message to markets.

It's a good job. Unfortunately, they're not doing it for a good reason. They arrested Bobrisky for obvious reasons. When people started name dropping, they saw it as an opportunity to give people things to talk about for distractions
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

If you say fake money your problem is even bigger than abusing real money, do you know the level of crime involved in holding fake money, you will even produce the source of the fake money, don't be deceived those actors or whatever don't use fake money because it is a bigger crime go and find out well

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by back2sender: 5:34pm On Apr 19
EFCC should arrest Portable.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Kingzmate(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19
YES, THE PLAN NEVER FINISH grin
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19
killsmith:
Legend, oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by dfrost: 5:43pm On Apr 19
SoNature:

Chief, no dey support this kind of thing. Not good.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

making use of fake money is a deadlier crime!
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Greenfusion: 5:49pm On Apr 19
GanagiBitrus:
The Guilty are Afraid, the Innocent are Bold as Lion.
yet your politicians are not shaken nor targeted ...
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by nedekid: 5:55pm On Apr 19
Abeg, efcc should leave portable, the guy has shown proper remorse.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Xpol: 5:56pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

fake money charges will be worse it's like from frying pan to fire.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by EPIJOE: 6:01pm On Apr 19
FOR SALE
A land facing main Express from Epe to Ijebu ode at iraguishi Epe.
Can be used for shopping mall, hotel, or a filling station.
Freehold.
Family survey,
Deed of Assignment
Asking price #35M.
Size 972Sqm.
Call for inspection
08154295500. Or watsapp
Serious buyer pls.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Artscollection: 6:04pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

Fake money for get hm in wahala but it is still better
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by princedukee(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19
Portable
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by princedukee(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19
Portable
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Lanre1st(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

Gravity of spending fake money is even higher than money abuse
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Beautifulday: 6:39pm On Apr 19
bassdow:

Bigger trouble! Who be your vendor of fake naira?

E go long

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Rita Dominic / Oscar Udofia Is Dead / Photo Of Beaten Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.