Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) (20521 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by NOwazobia: 6:41pm On Apr 19
killsmith:
This satanic government don use efcc and celebrity arrest distract the gullible masses from their satanic misgovernance.
Before the distraction, what were you doing, and what impact did it make in changing the economic situation?

Some of you trying to sound wise and focus only end up revealing how slow you are.

If them check your history now, e go be more irrelevant things full am.

If you don't like a topic or a thing, just say you don't like it instead of coming up with this dumb distraction matra that yourself is complicit, with no proof that your effort has changed anything.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by BadMaster: 7:01pm On Apr 19
Available9:

If you say they were fake money, the burden of prove will shift to you...be guided
How hard can it be to get fake money? It's very easy. The guy is right. All you need to do is provide sample of such fake money, and that's all.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Exceed15: 7:03pm On Apr 19
I see fear in his voice. But must u set social media on fire when u start making money? These celebrities should take caution.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by BadMaster: 7:03pm On Apr 19
Lanre1st:

Gravity of spending fake money is even higher than money abuse
He wasn't spending it, he was simply spraying it. He can claim that there were for that purpose only, since real money isn't allowed to be sprayed.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by toprealman: 7:07pm On Apr 19
OmihaniFARH:
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom for celebrities grin
Meanwhile politicians cashing out on mega money are ignored.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by lowkey0147: 7:17pm On Apr 19
You must answer the law, because you're the worst so far in nigeria grin..

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Available9: 7:18pm On Apr 19
BadMaster:

How hard can it be to get fake money? It's very easy. The guy is right. All you need to do is provide sample of such fake money, and that's all.

Do you know you need a police report to work with fake currency ? Either for skit or drama... know the law and know peace

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19
bassdow:
Why not just say na FAKE money una dey spray. Just like they have Fake Money, Fake Guns, Fake weapons, etc in Movies.

Video evidences go only show picture, but can't show if it's REAL or FAKE
O bohy, Abeg edit your comment and tell people to stop quoting you grin
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19
PROPEACE:

Now this is what I expected foolish Bobrisky to do, just get a good lawyer and insist it was paper you sprayed, where is the exhibit? But the foolish guy just pleaded guilty.
You people will stay online and be talking what you don't know.
Struggling against a witch-hunt is like struggling against quicksand; you'll suffer longer and sink further.

After this six months, he'll be free. But if he had fought, maybe he'll still be in court now and another government agency will bring out another case.

Just pray a powerful cabal never has your time.

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by hardon1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19
SoNature:
The EFCC wants to make a strong statement with these strings of arrests. Who knows? Maybe this will successfully end the era of spraying money at parties and events. It's high time we stopped destroying the naira. NOA should also take this message to markets.

It will not end, the spraying this time will be done from hand to hand. When the sprayer sprays the sprayee, the sprayee will be collecting it by hand and hand it over to the person packing it. It won't touch ground

U never know Nigerians, efcc go tire cos they can't tag that one naira mutilation

Come to think of it... The cbn naira mutilation act goes beyond spraying and trampling. Squeezing, writing on it, staining with food etc are part of the act. If they really want to follow it to the later, every Nigerian will be arrested.

I have soda it before, after 4 to 5 prosecutions pleading not guilty like chief priest. Efcc will play down on the arrest.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Johnjustice: 7:47pm On Apr 19
Caste small small
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by frankson1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19
PROPEACE:

Now this is what I expected foolish Bobrisky to do, just get a good lawyer and insist it was paper you sprayed, where is the exhibit? But the foolish guy just pleaded guilty.

You should advise Cubana chief priest to inform his lawyer about this.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19
Sha plead not guilty
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by PROPEACE: 8:43pm On Apr 19
frankson1:

You should advise Cubana chief priest to inform his lawyer about this.
Someone that has finished paying #10m?

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Sajio(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19
I can't just stop laughing when... Ehen, why you name drop portable now VDM. You can see how scared he is now. Abi you don't want portable to come back to Nigeria Portable too funny!
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Konquest: 9:07pm On Apr 19
Odewaleadesoye:
Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, aka Portable, has alleged that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, is planning to arrest him over alleged Naira abuse.

Portable, who is currently abroad, claimed that the operatives of the anti-graft agency would pick him up once he lands in Nigeria.

The ‘Zazu’ crooner, who recently came out to beg EFCC to forgive him if they have any evidence against him abusing the Naira, said he is now being targeted after self-acclaimed social media activist, VeryDarkMan asked the agency to come after him for allegedly abusing the Naira.

Speaking in a recent Instagram live session with fans, Portable said:

DAILY POST
Ignorance of the law anywhere in the world is NOT an excuse. It's just 6 months or a little more in a correctional center... then you're gonna be let out.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 10:00pm On Apr 19
bassdow:
Why not just say na FAKE money una dey spray. Just like they have Fake Money, Fake Guns, Fake weapons, etc in Movies.

Being in possession of fake currency is another crime on its own
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Lanre1st(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19
BadMaster:

He wasn't spending it, he was simply spraying it. He can claim that there were for that purpose only, since real money isn't allowed to be sprayed.

Who authorised you to print fake money? You think those using it are not authorised?

Fake money will be life imprisonment
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19
DiskJokeyManic:
God Bless VDM 😍😍🔥

As a man or woman, if you don't love VDM, den two tins are the reason,

1- U are a Us#less Olosho who's scared of de awareness he is trying to create Abt how important DNA test is, so u don't want afta gulping so many sperms fr years ND finally settling down, ur husband shouldn't know u brought a b#stard to his house😐

2 - U are a St##pid goodfornotin Gay -briel.....death to all gays😐
Sure
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by acorntree(m): 4:47am On Apr 20
PROPEACE:

It even a crime using or displaying fake money unless for acting. The punishment wound have been more severe if Bobrisky go that line. lawyers knows all these tricks
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 5:03am On Apr 20
Lol, I think tok for a living. cheesy
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 5:59am On Apr 20
bassdow:

Being in possession of fake money is even a bigger crime. If you claim it's fake for the purpose of optics or visuals, which agency of government gave you permission, which monitored and which mopped it up? Then you'd be in bigger trouble. Just stick to abuse of naira allegations.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by walosky(m): 6:21am On Apr 20
PROPEACE:

Or wouldn't they charge the culprit for counterfeiting?
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by PROPEACE: 6:52am On Apr 20
walosky:

Or wouldn't they charge the culprit for counterfeiting?
What if he insists it looks nothing like the naira?
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by PROPEACE: 6:53am On Apr 20
acorntree:

It even a crime using or displaying fake money unless for acting. The punishment wound have been more severe if Bobrisky go that line. lawyers knows all these tricks
He was acting, wasn't he?
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by shonepa(m): 8:08am On Apr 20
More sentence foram, e go explain tire

bassdow:

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) by 123papas(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20
bassdow:

Another crime. Possession of fake naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Beaten Rihanna / Funke Akindele Puts Up A Smile In New Photos / Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.