Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos (25909 Views)

Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by chiokeman(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19
This story get as e be. What about their mum? How did she have access to the three kids?Where they not crying atleast to attract the neighbors attention?

Can't still believe yet
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Ozevehe1: 8:14pm On Apr 19
Imagine
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by divinelydiffere(f): 8:15pm On Apr 19
This is wickedness. The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19
And this kind people go live up to 80yrs... While good people go dey kpai 40, 50
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by exmanchristian(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19
[color=#006600][/color] See something, confirm your safety before your
say something.what they can't do does not exist.
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by princedukee(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19
Wickedness
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Jonjam269: 8:18pm On Apr 19
unclejb2:
That's exactly how Tinubu supporters behave. No human sympathy, no conscience
Face your serial party defector and Pandora fraudster who ruined and ran Anambra State aground and invested your destiny in hero beer.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Tilewizy: 8:21pm On Apr 19
The woman is most likely mentally unstable
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by THilfiger: 8:22pm On Apr 19
That is how State Governors lock up civil servants in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by ksauthenticoi: 8:22pm On Apr 19
unclejb2:

You are getting there bro, you have been crying for almost a year now. Remains 7 years

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19
Where the mother.

3 kids fa
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by MaziObinnaokija: 8:26pm On Apr 19
sad Grandma from HELL
.Either hubby/wife offend mama,she decided to vent her 😠 😡 👿 😤 🥹 🗯 😠 in the lil kids
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by MrCork: 8:27pm On Apr 19
nlfpmod:

Those childrens loooklike hungry ugly rabit!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Omenlon: 8:27pm On Apr 19
unclejb2:
please take your drugs.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by eeithis(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19
Wtf!!! I doubt if the grandma is normal upstairs

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by nchiugo: 8:31pm On Apr 19
unclejb2:
😆
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by jude33084(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19
Pls show the face of the grandmother granbastered angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by jude33084(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19
See as I ran to the living room to check on my kids cry
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by davillian(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19
Abeg were the parents ....
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by DeeNet1: 8:34pm On Apr 19
Cane should be casted in her body, nonsense believe
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by illustrator: 8:34pm On Apr 19
easzypeaszy:
Cow..I k11w her..na Igbo people
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Makunahatata: 8:35pm On Apr 19
Kai
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Okpokpo09: 8:35pm On Apr 19
No b only Agbado we go chop. Na dem vote him in. Now money for food them no see chop. E bi mpawa, if you wan hear funny stories enter south west you go laf tire..
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Truthsandtrusts: 8:39pm On Apr 19
nlfpmod:

Obidients grandmother

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Ebukaoyes(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine

She locked them probably she thinks they are witches

O boy Africans mentality are a disease

One thing about me if all you think of is that life is spiritualism and witches I will do away with you as a friend or brother

Because in my world I believe in smartness, intelligence, rational thinking, simple logic and science

Not some stupid spiritualism that do not exist
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Yeancahmie007(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19
Some people will just give birth and can't take care of them. They will go and drop them with thier witches and wizards parents who still live in the 90s.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by kmonies: 8:42pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine

She locked them probably she thinks they are witches

O boy Africans mentality are a disease

One thing about me if all you think of is that life is spiritualism and witches I will do away with you as a friend or brother

Because in my world I believe in smartness, intelligence, rational thinking, simple logic and science

Not some stupid spiritualism that do not exist
it will catch up with you soon, so you can belief it exist
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Ebukaoyes(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19
Heartless human being,
Her grandchildren for that matter
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Oduduwapigs: 8:42pm On Apr 19
I said it

Oduduwa nation terrorists
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Okhuadams(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19
nlfpmod:

A Grandma Who is suppose to be V.good to her grand children. Indeed the witchery act of a witch grandma
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by APOPTOSIS: 8:45pm On Apr 19
My Goddd!😭😭😭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married / Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ? / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.