Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri (1805 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 11:59pm On Apr 19
immortalcrown:
The challenge should be whether Obi added an outstanding value to education or not. Did Obi improve education or not? Did education standard fall in Anambra under Obi? Is building a new school the only way to improve education? How many new schools have Obi's successors built?

Anambra State has enough schools. Anambra standardizes its existing schools instead of building new ones. That is why Anambra leads in academic excellence. It is not about building new schools. What are the conditions of existing schools? How many years do newly-built ones last before losing value?
Due to Obi's increase in school fees and declaring that education was not for the poor in Anambra, many kids dropped out and became drug traffickers, beggers, kidnappers, and armed robbers. Some joined ESN terrorists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by plumcomm: 12:01am On Apr 20
Dem Dey go school for their side?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 12:02am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:

Reno is now a desperate Bitch😂.

One year later, he can't move on

Dear Reno, use 10,000 naira from the money and buy better shoe for yourself first.

Peter Obi is not in the league of your co failures. You asked for one, I have two buildings with bus and tap water and gen set he donated for them. Elections are over, yet Reno is still campaigning 😂
They said school built and this one is posting repainted buildings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by buharibanjo(m): 12:12am On Apr 20
"Anambra doesn't need new school"

Soludo Commissions School Projects Built By Philanthropist, Recommits To Revolutionizing Education In Anambra.
Governor Soludo spoke at an event at the Capital City Secondary School, Awka during the commissioning of projects built by Mr. Clem Nwogbo
The projects include a storey building housing digital library, classrooms, and assembly hall at Capital City Secondary School, rehabilitation and grassing of football field at Amaenyi Community Primary School and construction of drainage channel to combat erosion at Amaenyi Primary school, Awka.

LOVEALAIGBO:

It's a dumbass question built on a faulty premise! Do you blindly go about building new schools when the challenge is not inadequate number of schools but rehabilitating and stocking existing ones? Anambra doesn't need new schools...there are enough public and private ones already, and the then Governor Obi would have known this! Budgeted funds for primary and secondry education in the state are used mainly to equip and upgrade existing ones, as well as assist those owned by the Church! This is a template that has worked for the state since the tenure of Governor Obi, and is proving to be the right one given the countless number of national and international awards their state schools and teachers have won over the years!
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:24am On Apr 20
Raskimonojendor:

Anambra state University Igbariam. What else do you have to ask?
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:24am On Apr 20
Raskimonojendor:

Propaganda fuul, go and look at the picture again. Try to read the write-up too
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:30am On Apr 20
buharibanjo:
"Anambra doesn't need new school"

Soludo Commissions School Projects Built By Philanthropist, Recommits To Revolutionizing Education In Anambra.
Governor Soludo spoke at an event at the Capital City Secondary School, Awka during the commissioning of projects built by Mr. Clem Nwogbo
The projects include a storey building housing digital library, classrooms, and assembly hall at Capital City Secondary School, rehabilitation and grassing of football field at Amaenyi Community Primary School and construction of drainage channel to combat erosion at Amaenyi Primary school, Awka.

Seems comprehension is your problem! That the state doesn't NEED new schools doesn't mean new ones can't be built by private initiative! What the state NEEDS is the rehabilitation and proper equipping of all its public and private schools! The time may come when the state gov't has suplus funds to spend on education, they can then afford to build even more new schools to improve the teacher/student class ratio, but on the scale of preference, it's not a NEED!
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by buharibanjo(m): 12:39am On Apr 20
Lol
There are different types of schools that'd have been built during his Time as governor so reno said he'd give anyone who can provide evidence to debunk his claim that sum. that's all
Soludo commended
LOVEALAIGBO:

Seems comprehension is your problem! That the state doesn't NEED new schools doesn't mean new ones can't be built by private initiative! What the state NEEDS is the rehabilitation and proper equipping of all its public and private schools! The time may come when the state gov't has suplus funds to spend on education, they can then afford to build even more new schools to improve the teacher/student class ratio, but on the scale of preference, it's not a NEED!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:04am On Apr 20
Can't you see he is trying to court the Yorubas?
helinues:

I fell from the chair while reading that.

Reno, fear God oo. Na Eluup you dragged for floor like this.

How I wish his supporters can counter this maturely without getting emotional..

How I wish
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by rtdCivilservant: 5:33am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:

Dear Reno, use 10,000 naira from the money and buy better shoe for yourself first.

Peter Obi is not in the league of your co failures. You asked for one, I have two buildings with bus and tap water and gen set he donated for them. Elections are over, yet Reno is still campaigning 😂
Because what he said is not appealing to u... When he was busy insulting Buhari, u guys were applauding him. Obidients, u people should stop being unreasonable, I am an Igbo guy, but I will never, God forbid, will I ever behave like the Obidients, u people are making it look like the igbos don't reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:08am On Apr 20
immortalcrown:
The challenge should be whether Obi added an outstanding value to education or not. Did Obi improve education or not? Did education standard fall in Anambra under Obi? Is building a new school the only way to improve education? How many new schools have Obi's successors built?

Anambra State has enough schools. Anambra standardizes its existing schools instead of building new ones. That is why Anambra leads in academic excellence. It is not about building new schools. What are the conditions of existing schools? How many years do newly-built ones last before losing value?

Twisted logic. Face the challenge and stop hedging.

1 Like

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:10am On Apr 20
Dpharisee:
Reno has done everything to get even if na one small hiss from PO but whosai!
He doesn't have anything else to talk about except trolling and stalking PO wink

When a crass failure claims to be a hero, he opens himself up for attack and ridicule.
3rd class, 3rd place Obi can only be a hero to those with very low mental efficiency.

1 Like

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:12am On Apr 20
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=129531592]How can a full grown man, a former presidential aide be stalking Peter Obi?[/quot
e]

Because Peter Obi the fake claims to be what he is not.
He is the hero of retards.
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by helinues: 7:57am On Apr 20
DMerciful:
Can't you see he is trying to court petition the Yorubas?

Fixed for you

grin
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by MrProlific95: 8:05am On Apr 20
Thread by dummies,

If a man challenges you with a fist in the air to a fight, do you respond?

Reno is mad man and the fact that Obi ignored him all this time shows Obi is an uncommon man.
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Beverlyjean(f): 8:08am On Apr 20
Reality3080:
oga keep quiet or answer reno

Leave story n win good money

Most of u are very dumb...so building a new school equates better educational system.... bad system has destroyed alot ...
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Reality3080: 8:24am On Apr 20
rtdCivilservant:

Because what he said is not appealing to u... When he was busy insulting Buhari, u guys were applauding him. Obidients, u people should stop being unreasonable, I am an Igbo guy, but I will never, God forbid, will I ever behave like the Obidients, u people are making it look like the igbos don't reason.
God bless u

Initially nobody dey send reno n nobody get him time before but those fools elevated him to messiah status when he was insulting buhari n I could remember vividly that he released 2 singles for buhari n they were happy about it

That was when reno gained full relevance, now he has turned his back on them n they are now crying

They forgot the beast they feed today will feed on them tomorrow

Now hundeyin n rufai are d new messiahs that can never go wrong, one day those people will also turn their back on them

One thing is common with the igbos( not all though)
Once they don’t like u, they will prefer to hug a snake if the snake too don’t like u forgetting that the same snake can turn around someday to attack them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by CrossRhodes: 8:33am On Apr 20
Ofunaofu:

Go through this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7178079/peter-obis-achievements-awards-education

The attached picture is another evidence
You are gracing nairaland madmen with a response?

Allow the fools to roam like the madmen they are.
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 8:47am On Apr 20
CrossRhodes:

You are gracing nairaland madmen with a response?

Allow the fools to roam like the madmen they are.

It's pathetic
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Ngorbungor(m): 8:55am On Apr 20
immortalcrown:

Don't mind that good for nothing guy.
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Alaigbo(m): 9:12am On Apr 20
The problem with clowns like you is that you clearly read what he wrote, assimilated but can not stop yourself from exhibiting the foolishness in you.

The man clearly, in detailed wording stated what is one $10 K is for. A new school built by Peter Obi.

If you have your own $10K do your challenge on grown in quality of education n stop displaying your foolish posturing on NL.

immortalcrown:

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Alaigbo(m): 9:15am On Apr 20
Same way Tinubu as ignore lunatics n fools calling themselves Obidient n ipob on all social media platform.

This guys are indeed smarter than the average fool constituting nuisance online

Dpharisee:
Reno has done everything to get even if na one small hiss from PO but whosai!
He doesn't have anything else to talk about except trolling and stalking PO wink
Same way some fools n lunatics have been stalking a man who God blessed the president of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Ofunaofu:
How can a full grown man, a former presidential aide be stalking Peter Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 9:28am On Apr 20
Alaigbo:
Same way Tinubu as ignore lunatics n fools calling themselves Obidient n ipob on all social media platform.

This guys are indeed smarter than the average fool constituting nuisance online

Same way some fools n lunatics have been stalking a man who God blessed the president of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You mean talking about the president of Nigeria, whose actions and inactions impact positively and negatively on our lives is what you referred to as stalking?

You are irredeemable.
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 9:29am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:

Reno is in the same level with FFK and Asari
People without shame
People without political value
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 9:45am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:

People without shame
He is recruited to bring Obi down
But Obi no send am
If Tinubu had lost
He will stand against him
Re: I'll Offer $10k To Any Individual To Prove Peter Obi - reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 9:46am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:

People without shame
He is recruited to bring Obi down
But Obi no send am
If Tinubu had lost
He will stand against him
Our Yoruba brothers should know that Reno no like them
He's only filling his belly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 49th Independence Anniversary: Celebrating What’s Not There / Nationwide Black-out Continues – Phcn Workers / My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.