Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri (11769 Views)

The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio / At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi / Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by emmyclassic(m): 5:51am On Apr 20
Mushmush:

He is wiser than your demigod Peter Obi. So Mr Pandora Peter Gregory Obi didn't build any school during his 8 years tenure as the governor of Anambra state? What a shame. Reno said it on live TV that he will give anyone $10k who can show him one school Mr Pandora Peter Gregory Obi built. Not renovation! It's a shame that some senseless Nigerians actually thought that Mr Pandora can be the President of this country. Come 2027, he will still collect koboko from the Jagaban of Africa. Obi supporters, receive sense in the name of Jesus
Building new things is an old trick used by politicians to fill their pockets. They inflate the budget and build rubbish without maintaining the existing infrastructures. The southern part of Nigeria do not lack schools, It lacks very good schools. Obi is right to renovate and maintain existing Schools.
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Mushmush: 5:54am On Apr 20
emmyclassic:
Building new things is an old trick used by politicians to fill their pockets. They inflate the budget and build rubbish without maintaining the existing infrastructures. The southern part of Nigeria do not lack schools, It lacks very good schools. Obi is right to renovate and maintain existing Schools.
Oga you are talking nonsense. I lived in Anambra for 3 years plus during Obi's time as governor. He was often touted as the worst governor. You can see how Soludo clearly dismissed all his lies about the value of life brewery. Obi na scam. Obidients can continue voting but one thing I know for sure is, even if he fields the Sultan of Sokoto as his running mate, the North will always reject him. That brings me to the conclusion that Obi will NEVER rule this country. We can't trust him tu lai
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Kajaard: 5:55am On Apr 20
AnonPoet:
The centre of corruption is no longer with the government, it is now with regulators.

Nigerian regulators are now perceived as being the most corrupt part of the Nigerian government - Reno Omokri blows up in interview with Channels TV.

The Smoking Hot Part of My Channels TV Interview That Was Edited Out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BKQEqACgfE

The op is RENO himself. I did a research on all his posts.
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by sirray001: 6:15am On Apr 20
Microbekorede:
From government to regulator
What’s the difference
Corruption go sha finish for this country one day
with a man of integrity at the helm of affairs, corruption will reduce to the bearest level but for the fact that the head is corrupt, the regulators must be corrupt too

1 Like

Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 6:28am On Apr 20
Makunahatata:
show us one school built by the thief u all tried to shove on us during his 8years tenure and win $10k

are regulators not government?

who is the thief you are referring to?

who is the "u all" you are talking about?

who is the "us" you made mention?

pls what is the topic of the thread?
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 6:30am On Apr 20
Mushmush:
Oga you are talking nonsense. I lived in Anambra for 3 years plus during Obi's time as governor. He was often touted as the worst governor. You can see how Soludo clearly dismissed all his lies about the value of life brewery. Obi na scam. Obidients can continue voting but one thing I know for sure is, even if he fields the Sultan of Sokoto as his running mate, the North will always reject him. That brings me to the conclusion that Obi will NEVER rule this country. We can't trust him tu lai

pls how does all you said negate the following comment?

emmyclassic:
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by mrblessed(m): 6:32am On Apr 20
This guy slow. Are regulators not part of government?

1 Like

Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by youngrichnigga: 6:32am On Apr 20
The hustle is real 😂😂😂😂
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:39am On Apr 20
Mushmush:

He is wiser than your demigod Peter Obi. So Mr Pandora Peter Gregory Obi didn't build any school during his 8 years tenure as the governor of Anambra state? What a shame. Reno said it on live TV that he will give anyone $10k who can show him one school Mr Pandora Peter Gregory Obi built. Not renovation! It's a shame that some senseless Nigerians actually thought that Mr Pandora can be the President of this country. Come 2027, he will still collect koboko from the Jagaban of Africa. Obi supporters, receive sense in the name of Jesus

Why build a new school when the old ones need serious renovation? You and Reno are so pained by Peter Obi achievement in Nigeria politics
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by correctguy101(m): 6:40am On Apr 20
Microbekorede:
From government to regulator
What’s the difference
Corruption go sha finish for this country one day

Amen o...

Without serious quarrel, e go hard o.
An example of corrupt practice that has eaten too deep is "illegal collections"...

The boys empowered to "collect" on the roads and their "handlers" will be difficult to deal with. Unless a barbarian like yours truly is permitted to roast them all.. shocked cool
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by donbenie(m): 6:46am On Apr 20
Mushmush:

You go explain tire..
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by lesbiconverter: 6:53am On Apr 20
Mushmush:
Peter Obi's tormentor! We love you Sir. You are doing well. Please don't stop pressing the neck of that vulture from Agulu
The way thiefnubuconomics is pressing your neck
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by lesbiconverter: 6:56am On Apr 20
The only way he's useful

Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by LagosFirstSon: 6:57am On Apr 20
What's the difference between the government and regulator

Who appoints the regulator ?

Reno is obviously mad
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:57am On Apr 20
Mushmush:
Peter Obi's tormentor! We love you Sir. You are doing well. Please don't stop pressing the neck of that vulture from Agulu

How can someone who prides and praised Peter Obi in the past be his tormentor, it’s just a source of livelihood that was taken away. He is pained, atiku lost. Who can torment Peter Obi, a man who has achieved in banking, business, corporations, politics. Omo no dey deceive yourself, go make a name for yourself too. Let’s make our own name. Not fighting for people who came, saw and conquering, TINUBU, atiku, Obi, no know you. Same as OBIdients too, them no know them. Na blind followership. Fighting to keep the destinies and dreams of theirs alive. While they live large, their kids buying watches close to billions and people live and suffering in poverty, from ojora badi, makoko, etc to the east to the north.
Make una sit down reason. ASK YOURSELF, who am I? A praise singer or a fool.

1 Like

Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Zorn: 7:33am On Apr 20
FreeStuffsNG:
Regulators are headed by tenured political appointees who will serve out their tenure and leave but its core operation is still managed by career civil servants so the corruption still leads to the civil service.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
So the corruption case of the yahaya bello is because of regulators? The corruption of COS is because of the regulators. Una just dey fool around
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by sonofthunder: 7:40am On Apr 20
AnonPoet:
The centre of corruption is no longer with the government, it is now with regulators.

Nigerian regulators are now perceived as being the most corrupt part of the Nigerian government - Reno Omokri blows up in interview with Channels TV.

The Smoking Hot Part of My Channels TV Interview That Was Edited Out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BKQEqACgfE

Going by this logic, the legislative arm of government is definitely the most corrupt
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Apr 20
There is no way a part of the body won't be corrupt without the head being corrupt! If the head is not, it will cut off that corrupt part.

Other parts will only thrive with corruption when the head itself is corrupt and no part can be more corrupt than the head in that case.

Reno is an idiot!
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by cunny88(m): 7:48am On Apr 20
FellaG:

Even English na problem
I know on whose side you are. Forget about my English, the fact remains that no one has been able to prove Reno wrong.
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Jetland(m): 7:59am On Apr 20
Thevoicetv1:
Trending video of Fr. Gov. Yahaya Bello seen training Boxing as EFCC declares him wanted

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AryEsthllcg
This is an old video, chairman. This video is over 3 years old. Stop peddling fake news.
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Mushmush: 8:09am On Apr 20
tegrianonigltd:

How can someone who prides and praised Peter Obi in the past be his tormentor, it’s just a source of livelihood that was taken away. He is pained, atiku lost. Who can torment Peter Obi, a man who has achieved in banking, business, corporations, politics. Omo no dey deceive yourself, go make a name for yourself too. Let’s make our own name. Not fighting for people who came, saw and conquering, TINUBU, atiku, Obi, no know you. Same as OBIdients too, them no know them. Na blind followership. Fighting to keep the destinies and dreams of theirs alive. While they live large, their kids buying watches close to billions and people live and suffering in poverty, from ojora badi, makoko, etc to the east to the north.
Make una sit down reason. ASK YOURSELF, who am I? A praise singer or a fool.
I think you should ask your father that question. That question is perfectly for him. Atulu
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Mushmush: 8:10am On Apr 20
lesbiconverter:
The way thiefnubuconomics is pressing your neck
Obi na scam. I won the election and I'll prove it. He reach court and couldn't provide any evidence. Obidients una mumu never do? Mr Pandora will NEVER rule this country. Get that into your thick skull. Atulu
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Mushmush: 8:13am On Apr 20
donbenie:
You go explain tire..
Mr Pandora will NEVER rule this country. End of discussion.
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Mushmush: 8:18am On Apr 20
Earthquakes:

With your senseless explanation why is Tinubu not building new refineries but renovating what buhari couldn’t renovate lol, you lots are terrible. If PO lose election 400 times how does that add value to your life. If only your father was level PO grin grin grin
We know your father's story at upper iweka. How Bakassi boys killed him there because of his criminality. No let me open your father story for NL. I thank God that my father has never stolen or ever been caught as a thief or armed robber. Shame on you and your family Bro. I know armed robbery is in your family's DNA. Upper iweka will never forget about your father's reign of terror
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by ShootThemAll(m): 8:23am On Apr 20
obaidan:

why are you highlighting ur illiteracy. where is the sense in what Reno said...he said regulators are to be blamed, not government, then he goes ahead to mention FIRS, NCC, Ministry of Info as those regulators. Even u rightly mentioned regulators as NERC CPC INEC PPMC DPR. Do you not see that it is the highest form of illiteracy to posit that government is not the regulator a lot of una need elementary social studies and government tutorial

Hmmm... I wanted to use harsh words on you, had to calm myself down grin. I don't like Reno at all, but I will tell you outright, 9ja regulators are one of our main problems. Example, NCC, I remember when Etisalat started doing unlimited data for 3k, MTN had to reduce theirs immediately to 2.5k and was data capped @100gig per month. WhenMTN noticed majority are no longer patronising they used NCC, to regulate data sales, using range of data to a certain amount. Imagine, if the data range sales is not there, there will be competition just the way we have with Airpeace flying to London and other international airlines.

Same applies to our Disco's, NERC is colluding with them to fix price. Example where my parents resides in Nigeria, I just noticed they are on Band C, but for year's I've been buying units for them, I do buy at Band A rates. Are you trying to tell me NERC is not aware of it.
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:30am On Apr 20
Mushmush:

I think you should ask your father that question. That question is perfectly for him. Atulu

He has tried for himself, his Son is carving a niche for himself also. Typical followers. Insult instead of logic.
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Makunahatata: 8:59am On Apr 20
lexy2014:

are regulators not government?

who is the thief you are referring to?

who is the "u all" you are talking about?

who is the "us" you made mention?

pls what is the topic of the thread?
go ask ur papa ur useless questions..my own is show us one school built frm scratch by your messiah through out his tenure and win free $10k.
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:06am On Apr 20
Mushmush:
lol... some people are so dumb they lack common sense and integrity aswear
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Microbekorede(m): 9:06am On Apr 20
correctguy101:

Amen o...

Without serious quarrel, e go hard o.
An example of corrupt practice that has eaten too deep is "illegal collections"...

The boys empowered to "collect" on the roads and their "handlers" will be difficult to deal with. Unless a barbarian like yours truly is permitted to roast them all.. shocked cool
They way those people behave
It really worrisome
Most of them behave like PHD holder
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by Mushmush: 9:14am On Apr 20
Riskymarvelous:
lol... some people are so dumb they lack common sense and integrity aswear
A typical example would be your father.

Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by BigkokoRep: 9:17am On Apr 20
Why have Reno Omokri stopped showing his shoes? Asiwaju should send shoes to Reno.... ASAP
Re: The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri by ivandragon: 9:46am On Apr 20
The morning 'often' shows the day.

You cannot have corrupt regulators without a corrupt government.

Regulators follow the dictates of the government officials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Press Release On Death By Suicide Of Edward Soje, A Civil Servant / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.