Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k (2646 Views)

Dear Reno / Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Cindypresh(f): 11:53am On Apr 20
buharibanjo:
I'm not saying Obi did nothing in anambra's education but there's no evidence to debunk reno's claim. reno can keep his money then.

His claim is baseless

1 Like

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Cindypresh(f): 11:57am On Apr 20
Lindlady:
Every Anambra town has at least three primary schools: Primary school, central school and community school. All these are missionary schools. Obi returned all of them to the missionaries. Obi renovated every public and some private schools in Anambra state. Funded and gave them buses.

Nope

The central primary schools, community primary schools and community secondary schools are not missionary, they re indigenous.

Missionaries have their own school which was returned to their management by Obi.

These central schools and community schools are still very much in existence in all the towns in Anambra state till today.
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by buharibanjo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20
Ok.
Cindypresh:

His claim is baseless
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by buharibanjo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20
"it's like" but the teaching hospital is still under the administrations of Anambra state University igbiriam.
If you check the school's Wikipedia page, you will see what I mean by its still under the administration of the university.

ImmaculateJOE:

They are different from the Original Uli campus.
If you see the Teaching hospital in Awka, its like building a new university altogether.

Politics aside, Obi is the best Governor in Nigeria history when it comes to Education.. very close to him is Rotimi Ameachi.

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20
iLoveYouToo:

You’re probably right 😮‍💨

Madonna University, Elele campus isn’t a different school from Madonna University, Okija

Havard Business School and Harvard University are they the same?
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Stone03: 3:22pm On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:
It will be a big shame if Reno doesn't honour his pledge

If you want to talk about advanced education, Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from scratch and was fully accredited before he left Office. Obi single handedly built Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka.

Reno and Shame are one and the same. Public disgrace and self mockery have been his character since time immemorial
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by aswani(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20
What an interesting thread.

Even though some couldn't help themselves and had to resort to abusing others, and we know who they are, the way it ebbed and flowed was impressive.

We started out with an Obidient looking to claim some money from Reno and ended up with proven facts being thrown in their faces to debunk their claim.

Of course as an Obidient, being corrected by non-Obidients and accepting they are wrong is not an easy thing to accept, they have my sympathies.
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by aswani(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:

Havard Business School and Harvard University are they the same?

From their Wikipedia page:

Harvard Business School is the graduate business school of Harvard University, a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Lagosians / No Credible Political Ideology In Nigeria –– Don / Court And Kinsmen Come Out Heavily Against Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.