Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k (2633 Views)

Dear Reno / Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by yarimo(m): 1:38am On Apr 20
Poor people and over edited pictures are like 5 and 6 mteeeew
Lizzysamuel:

This useless thread was posted by Reno Omokri minions. That if anyone can prove that Peter Obi built a single school.

Well, out of a the schools that Obi built, I have just one picture that I want to use and claim my prize😂.

I will also add bonus pictures of school bus and borehole and gen set that Obi donated to one of the schools during his tenure.

So please, Pastor Reno, how can I calim my money. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/8067119/ill-offer-10k-individual-prove#129531644

3 Likes

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:43am On Apr 20
plumcomm:
Hunger wan make this one claim price with lies.the schools that most of his brothers attended for free,they will still shamelessly deny its existence.thank God for tinubu in most of una lives.

Everyone isn't like your poor parents.

Cho cho cho without showing working 😂

1 Share

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by DMerciful(m): 2:17am On Apr 20
Reno made a stupid claim. There was no point in building new schools when the existing ones need renovation
buharibanjo:
I'm not saying Obi did nothing in anambra's education but there's no evidence to debunk reno's claim. reno can keep his money then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by buharibanjo(m): 3:09am On Apr 20
Tor
Las Las e build abi
Lizzysamuel:

This millennial school?

Out of 8 years?

In Almighty Lagos?

😂😂
https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/tinubus-millennium-schools-going-the-way-of-others/

Una no dey shame

3 Likes

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by limeta(f): 4:24am On Apr 20
Reno must pay up head like cement bag
Fake pastor fake politician
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Lindlady: 5:47am On Apr 20
Cindypresh:

Anambra has 181 towns and each of these towns have one central primary school, one community primary and community secondary school each.

If you were the governor,would you rather initiate, complete and commission new schools or rather upgrade and develop the already existing numerous ones

I need your honest answer
Every Anambra town has at least three primary schools: Primary school, central school and community school. All these are missionary schools. Obi returned all of them to the missionaries. Obi renovated every public and some private schools in Anambra state. Funded and gave them buses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Ofunaofu: 6:05am On Apr 20
Dreal1247:
Reno is trying to attract Tinubu's attention for a possible political appointment. Unfortunately, there is no more vacancy at the front seat.

He knows that that there are no vacancy at the front seat, he is still hopeful that Tinubu find him a place at the back or any where. 'At all at all na hin bad pass'
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by telleyway: 6:13am On Apr 20
Raskimonojendor:

If you like call me princeoflagos or some other funny Monika, that's your problem.

Anambra state university now Ojukwu university used to be a Polytechnic and college of education with existing assets and liabilities.

That's a fact.

That college of agriculture that was relocated, was it relocated to another school or its structures were built by the then present government?
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Mushmush: 6:32am On Apr 20
Op please say no to drugs. Even Mr Pandora has never debunked what Reno said because it's this truth. Your source is unreliable and unverifiable. Go and do a better research. You wan collect $10 Dollars for you dream abi? You dey think at all?
He built more structures but never built a school. Go school you no gree go. Simple English you no fit comprehend. Obidients una mumu never do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by BigkokoRep: 6:34am On Apr 20
Person wey no fit buy quality Aba shoes small boys dey buy, naim you want collect 10K USD from? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You can wait tire!!! I heard some people wan dash Reno shoes, let am collect them first before you spoil market for am!

Lizzysamuel:

This useless thread was posted by Reno Omokri minions. That if anyone can prove that Peter Obi built a single school.

Well, out of a the schools that Obi built, I have just one picture that I want to use and claim my prize😂.

I will also add bonus pictures of school bus and borehole and gen set that Obi donated to one of the schools during his tenure.

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by igwebuike01: 6:38am On Apr 20
buharibanjo:
I belive these were the words he used
"initiated, completed, and commissioned"
And for the university u said he built from scratch -
The university was established by law No. 13 of 2000 by the Anambra State Government and has a two-campus structure.
A notable alumni is Bonaventure Enemali which In 2003, he went to Anambra State University (now, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University), where he graduated with a degree in business administration which obviously Obi wasn't the governor then.

So please I don't understand what you are talking about... Can u come correct?
Obi initiated the second campus at Igbariam and built it from scratch
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Peakdesign23(m): 7:55am On Apr 20
Reno will not give you shi-shi.
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:04am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:

You didn’t understand the assignment

2 Likes

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:06am On Apr 20
Cindypresh:

Anambra has 181 towns and each of these towns have one central primary school, one community primary and community secondary school each.

If you were the governor,would you rather initiate, complete and commission new schools or rather upgrade and develop the already existing numerous ones

Yet you refuse to admit Reno was right, however he was being petty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:08am On Apr 20
igwebuike01:

Obi initiated the second campus at Igbariam and built it from scratch

Is the second campus a different school? Reno is messing with your heads, ignore him and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:31am On Apr 20
iLoveYouToo:

Is the second campus a different school? Reno is messing with your heads, ignore him and know peace

Yes it is a different school.

Anambra state University school of Medicine and Law were all built from scratch by Obi and the Teaching hospital as well.

So what's your point? You wanted him to build and rename it Peter Obi University?
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Reality3080: 8:37am On Apr 20
plumcomm:
Hunger wan make this one claim price with lies.the schools that most of his brothers attended for free,they will still shamelessly deny its existence.thank God for tinubu in most of una lives.child of a rich parent who couldn’t afford quality education for their daughter who ended up disgracing the whole family since she doesn’t know the difference between building a university and building structures and faculty in an already existing university.shame on you and your long neck like giraffe and alika look.
“Cho Cho Cho without showing working”,child of a rich parent indeed.i hope you have bought new wrapper Ld for your mother in the village.
See poverty oozing from your comments self,they will come online and start brandishing stupidity.mtcheew.
that’s how those obi mumu behave

Devoid of common sense

He was even arguing blindly n what he was quoting was obviously against his point

Imagine converting a polytechnic to university n d fuul still believe obi built it from d scratch

That’s how obi mumus behave
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Reality3080: 8:38am On Apr 20
DMerciful:
Reno made a stupid claim. There was no point in building new schools when the existing ones need renovation
meaning obi didn’t build any school

So meaning reno was right after all

2 Likes

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Reality3080: 8:40am On Apr 20
Mushmush:
Op please say no to drugs. Even Mr Pandora has never debunked what Reno said because it's this truth. Your source is unreliable and unverifiable. Go and do a better research. You wan collect $10 Dollars for you dream abi? You dey think at all?
He built more structures but never built a school. Go school you no gree go. Simple English you no fit comprehend. Obidients una mumu never do?
God bless u

A sharp difference between “he built from the scratch “ or “he added to the structures “

But igbos want us to believe the 2 are d same

1 Like

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Misterone: 8:42am On Apr 20
opamoses1:

To rebuilt burnt main block. You did not even read that caption of what you are posting.

All he is doing in those glossy pictures is renovation or adding one or two blocks to existing schools which local government chairmen do all the time all over Nigeria.
And if Obi had conducted LG elections, those chairmen would have been responsible for these commissionings. He wanted to take all the glory

1 Like

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by 1000Capacity: 8:52am On Apr 20
limeta:
Reno must pay up head like cement bag
Fake pastor fake politician

Fake it till you make it
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by predictor1: 9:01am On Apr 20
Another thread in the dustbin. What exactly did this Obi do for eight years?

1 Like

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Mushmush: 9:16am On Apr 20
Reality3080:
God bless u

A sharp difference between “he built from the scratch “ or “he added to the structures “

But igbos want us to believe the 2 are d same
Amen. God bless you too. They can fool themselves but we can't be fooled by fools

2 Likes

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:32am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:

Yes it is a different school.

Anambra state University school of Medicine and Law were all built from scratch by Obi and the Teaching hospital as well.

So what's your point? You wanted him to build and rename it Peter Obi University?

You’re probably right 😮‍💨

Madonna University, Elele campus isn’t a different school from Madonna University, Okija

1 Like

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Nadingo: 10:01am On Apr 20
Cindypresh:

You mean, truly, not a single school was built by Yes Daddy in 8 solid years? Which kind failure of a man be that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Babalegba(m): 10:32am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:
It will be a big shame if Reno doesn't honour his pledge

If you want to talk about advanced education, Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from scratch and was fully accredited before he left Office. Obi single handedly built Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka.
Like most disObidients you have no shame. Trying to rob Reno.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:36am On Apr 20
buharibanjo:
I'm not saying Obi did nothing in anambra's education but there's no evidence to debunk reno's claim. reno can keep his money then.
Its was under Obi that Anambra state University, Igbariam campus was built from start.
Anambra state university teaching hospital, Awka was also built by him from start.
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by DMerciful(m): 10:56am On Apr 20
He is not right, he is just being mischievous. He could also have said Obi did not build rail. Question is, is rail what Anambra needed at that point in time.

Besides, Obi does not have time for Reno, i don't see why I should!
Reality3080:
meaning obi didn’t build any school

So meaning reno was right after all
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by buharibanjo(m): 11:19am On Apr 20
These are additional buildings to the existing university he did not initiate the university from start.
don't u get it?
ImmaculateJOE:

Its was under Obi that Anambra state University, Igbariam campus was built from start.
Anambra state university teaching hospital, Awka was also built by him from start.

1 Like

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:25am On Apr 20
buharibanjo:
These are additional buildings to the existing university he did not initiate the university from start.
don't u get it?
They are different from the Original Uli campus.
If you see the Teaching hospital in Awka, its like building a new university altogether.

Politics aside, Obi is the best Governor in Nigeria history when it comes to Education.. very close to him is Rotimi Ameachi.
Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Ritchiee: 11:46am On Apr 20
Lizzysamuel:
It will be a big shame if Reno doesn't honour his pledge

If you want to talk about advanced education, Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from scratch and was fully accredited before he left Office. Obi single handedly built Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka.
Don't you know how to prove things?
Post the commissioning by Obi and the news clips from reputable tabloids not blogs o.

Everybody thinks this is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Reno Omokri, Where Can I Collect My $10k by Cindypresh(f): 11:51am On Apr 20
Nadingo:
You mean, truly, not a single school was built by Yes Daddy in 8 solid years? Which kind failure of a man be that? cheesy

You couldn't even answer my question... Anambra is top in basic education nationwide, do you know why??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Want Nigeria To Divide / Presidency Not A Do Or Die Affair — Atiku / Breaking News : Jos Boils Again, Over 500 Killed In Reprisal Attack!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.