Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) (37724 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / Nigeria Ranks 8th In Weed Smoking Countries Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by donbenie(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20
yomi007k:

No dear, it's just an obvious fact.
Obvious fact?
The most obvious fact is that the most progressive and wealthy countries on Earth, are actively discouraging their Citizens from smoking..
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Akharmony: 6:27pm On Apr 20
Most certain, South Africa must b on the list...... Only if Cigarette butt can b recycled l, south Africa will have made urge profit from it...
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by odun99(f): 6:29pm On Apr 20
Probz:

E.-mail me again, and with your bank-deets, o (if you hadn’t already)?
This is what nairaland freez for me to send. Then when you reply I'll be able to send my message.
Thanks ma sir.

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20
odun99:

This is what nairaland freez for me to send. Then when you reply I'll be able to send my message.
Thanks ma sir.

The thing is I haven’t even seen that e.-mail yet, only the notification on Nairaland. Please try again.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by illicit(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20
donbenie:
The stigma is universal,it's a deliberate attempt to stop smoking by all governments.
No adverts,health warnings on the package etc.
Some countries have even made it a criminal offence, for people born from a particular year onwards to smoke..

Thats not what stigma means...

Most Nigerians see a smoker as bad, unruly or neerdowells

But in Europe its different, u can even smoke in front of family, friends who are non smokers
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by odun99(f): 6:37pm On Apr 20
Probz:

The thing is I haven’t even seen that e.-mail yet, only the notification on Nairaland. Please try again.
Okay sir 🙏
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by odun99(f): 6:41pm On Apr 20
Probz:

Seems NL is having issues.
This is my Bank details sir...
Stanbic IBTC
Odunayo Bosede
God bless you sir
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20
odun99:

Seems NL is having issues.
This is my Bank details sir...
Stanbic IBTC
Odunayo Bosede
God bless you sir

Listen, I don send you 25k. It might not be super-much and if I fit help more later, I go do so, but for now that’s all I can do. Try and manage that one, o?

1 Like

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by candygist: 6:56pm On Apr 20
buharibanjo:
Na who de count the smoking smokers to know who smoke pass I de wonder for..
Joblessness

They are Poole employed to take statistic of these things, if you get enjoyed by such organizations, you are made for life.

1 Like

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by odun99(f): 7:09pm On Apr 20
Probz:

Listen, I don send you 25k. It might not be super-much and if I fit help more later, I go do so, but for now that’s all I can do. Try and manage that one, o?
Boss...
You no go ever fall.
You will never know shame in your life.
This is the biggest blessing I've got this year.
You will continue to rise above all your enemies.
You will never lack anything good forever.
Amen
Thanks sir.
I really appreciate 🙏
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Nehyooh(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20
kokoA:
I think they only considered cigarettes not igbo (weed).
Baba, if na weed, Nigeria go dey front ba grin?
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Bellotelli: 7:18pm On Apr 20
buharibanjo:
Joblessness
They would simply take the data available from the tobacco manufacturers and importers then compare with the population.

1 Like

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by NwokoloOwa: 7:33pm On Apr 20
Nigerians wey fear anyhow death pass anything. I knew we can't be on that list
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by MrBONE2(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20
Biodun556:
Highest Smoking Countries In Africa: Nigeria Disappoints Me

Business Insider Africa

KiVuKi Land should be ahead of all of them Bwana cheesy

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by tee4naija(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20
Urgent1Million:

They track the quantity of cigarettes sold.
Tobacco companies have database for smokers. It is one of the most organised industries in the world.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by jiz: 8:05pm On Apr 20
With the highest lungs problem probably
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by emelda86(f): 8:51pm On Apr 20
So Una mean say naija dey learn work, that massive babyyyy...
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Xpol: 8:54pm On Apr 20
I knew Nigeria wouldn't make the list before I opened it. If you think Nigerians like smoking then you've not visited other countries.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Codes151(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20
Nigerians Dey smoke fake cigars.

All those shit na fake.
I have seen and verified.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by GideonOluwatobi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20
buharibanjo:
Joblessness

Na by Demand na him u go know who dy smoke pass

1 Like

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Onitola2: 9:08pm On Apr 20
Biodun556:
Highest Smoking Countries In Africa: Nigeria Disappoints Me

Business Insider Africa
many Nigerians see smoking as a bad habit, you'll rarely see any responsible person smoking around, but those countries, especially in egypt that I went to, all offices has an ash tray and smoking is common among females also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by PeterZoom: 10:17pm On Apr 20
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20
PeterZoom:

Hello good evening sir please I'm sorry for this and I don't mean to be rude and heartless please especially after you've helped several people today sir. Please don't take this the wrong way at all but I please plead if there's still anything you can please use to help me feed this night and the rem weekend to Monday sir please the only thing I've had to eat is the leftover rice and palm oil combo I had yesterday. Please if you still have enough to spare I'll be grateful but if what you have is exhausted and not enough for you please do not be angry and kindly forgive me for this disturbance. I'll just drink borehole water and go to sleep once again. I'm honestly very sorry for disturbing sir. It's just severe lack that pushed me to this sir.

You’re gonna have to be the last person I do this for this weekend but, like, yh. I’m happy to help. Send me your bank-deets, innit.

And don’t apologise. I can’t have you starving and without gen.-fuel if there’s something I fit do abar it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by PeterZoom: 10:26pm On Apr 20
Probz:

You’re gonna have to be the last person I do this for this weekend but, like, yh. I’m happy to help. Send me your bank-deets, innit.
Thank you sir.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20
PeterZoom:

Thank you sir.

Done. Hopefully e fit be enough to sustain you now until Tuesday or so.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by PeterZoom: 10:32pm On Apr 20
Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20
PeterZoom:

Thanks a lot sir. Everything you gave shall be replenished. Kindly have a great week ahead sir. I'm so grateful.

Not to worry. I might not be rich but one thing I’m also not is stingy. If I fit-help someone, I will. Especially considering the state of our Nigeria. It’s far from easy to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20
PeterZoom:

Thanks a lot sir. Everything you gave shall be replenished. Kindly have a great week ahead sir. I'm so grateful.

But re-check your details and let me know,
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Kingson28: 10:55pm On Apr 20
First top two are Muslim countries.
Four out of them are Islamic countries.
Very hypocritical religion.
Don’t drink alcohol but you can’t smoke out and destroy your lungs.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Matrix137(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20
Terrible
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Peterzoom20: 11:16pm On Apr 20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have This Rare Disease 'Mucha Habermann', Please Help - PIX / Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day / Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.