Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) (37729 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / Nigeria Ranks 8th In Weed Smoking Countries Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Matrix137(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20
embarassed
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20
Peterzoom20:

Hello sir. Please im terribly sorry for the delay. Please don't be angry sir. The thing is I was banned while in commenting in another section which made me had to make another account.
Please this is it again cause It hasn't reflected yet sir.

It really hasn’t worked but I’ll keep trying.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Peterzoom20: 11:38pm On Apr 20
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by PeterZoom: 11:41pm On Apr 20
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:41pm On Apr 20
1Sharon:

Lol.
Yes now
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Peterzoom20: 11:48pm On Apr 20
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Peterzoom20: 11:49pm On Apr 20
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by PeterZoom: 12:03am On Apr 21
Probz:

It really hasn’t worked but I’ll keep trying.
Thank you very much sir. I really appreciate this act of rare kindness. May God almighty bless and replenish your pocket Sir. Amen. 🙏
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by ayandee: 4:50am On Apr 21
Efuaye:
I thought South Africa, especially the coloured should win the medal but the Sharia-practising nations beat them to it.
Yes. The coloureds are heavy smokers. The air quality is bad in areas where the coloureds are. You will see heavily pregnant young girls smoking in front of antenatal clinic very early in the morning.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Emyogalanya: 6:49am On Apr 21
Biodun556:
Highest Smoking Countries In Africa: Nigeria Disappoints Me
Business Insider Africa
ok
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Otulented: 12:21pm On Apr 21
Apart from the stigmatisation in nigeria, when it comes to smoking. I guess one of the criterias of the enumeration. Is about the cigarettes importation.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by odun99(f): 1:51pm On Apr 21
@ Probz
Thank you for yesterday sir.
It's been a long while I eat Rice with my fam on a Sunday afternoon.
As you have helped me, you will never lack help and favour in life in Jesus name.
Everything you lay your hands upon shall prosper.
You will not die young..
Sickness will be far from you.
Your account balance will always be in supplus for you in Jesus name 🙏
Thank you once again sir.

1 Like

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Dlemy: 4:51pm On Apr 21
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Pickup8: 8:33pm On Apr 21
yomi007k:
undecided

Majority of the smoking countries are doing well economically.
What a stupid response.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by ShadowMarking: 1:25am On Apr 22
embarassed
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by ShadowMarking: 3:08pm On Apr 22
embarassed
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by ShadowMarking: 4:36pm On Apr 22
embarassed
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22
ShadowMarking:

Sir please I'm on my knees. I'm still at home while my mates are in school sir because of this with no hope and nowhere to help, I begged my former boss yesterday for help and he told me there's nothing he can do. Same as my cousin this morning sir. Please if you can help me in any way please help me sir I beg you in the name of christ. I can give you my school id sir. I'm real please I don't know who to go to or what to do any more. I know you have helped others this thread and you have given it out a iot on the thread but if you can still help another person please let it be me. 29296 58070 palmpay.
Save me from this trouble oh lord.

I can give you 10,000 Naira and that’s it. I do sympathise with y’all but I’m not in the best financial position myself so this really is gonna have to be the last time for now. I’m going back on me drawing a line under giving more people ogho this time but I’m only doing it once. I can’t keep doing it for a little while now.

Being nice for the sake of being nice with no catch is a rarity in places like Mbaise and Ngor-Okpala but it’s common with people like the Anambra and the Ondo. So you’re lucky. If I was from Mbaise I probably would’ve found a way of using you for blood-ritual by now. Some of those people are truly wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by ShadowMarking: 6:05pm On Apr 22
Probz:

I can give you 10,000 Naira and that’s it. I do sympathise with y’all but I’m not in the best financial position myself so this really is gonna have to be the last time for now. I’m going back on me drawing a line under giving more people ogho this time but I’m only doing it once. I can’t keep doing it for a little while now.

Being nice for the sake of being nice with no catch is a rarity in places like Mbaise and Ngor-Okpala but it’s common with people like the Anambra and the Ondo. So you’re lucky. If I was from Mbaise I probably would’ve found a way of using you for blood-ritual by now. Some of those people are truly wicked.
Thank you sir. I am so grateful.
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by odun99(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22
Probz:

You're a God sent sir.
You will never lack in your life.
Since you always help people, your generations will never beg for food IJN.
Thanks for all you do on here.

1 Like

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22
odun99:

You're a God sent sir.
You will never lack in your life.
Since you always help people, your generations will never beg for food IJN.
Thanks for all you do on here.

Thanks so much. Like I say, I’m really not flush myself and have my own financial wahala/issues but I also like to help people, even if I can only afford to do it here and there. Anyone who’s seen the current state of this Nigeria would understand why. There’s enough suffering going on as it is.

Yes, e-dey important to not let yourself be taken for a fool/advantage of (especially in a country like Nigeria) but suffering’s real. And people need to know that there are still some people in this world who would go the extra mile for you when they comfortably can. Not everyone has funny principles about money and is super-tight about what they have. I’m not a fool but I’m not heartless either. There’s a difference between letting yourself be used for 419 and helping people who you know are genuinely struggling. Suffering can never be a myth in Nigeria. Yeah, man can’t really make this too much of a consistent habit but here-and-there it’s still better to give than to receive (and receiving is well-bliss, let’s not lie). I guess I’m just that person.

1 Like

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by superintendents(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22
Probz:

Thanks so much. Like I say, I’m really not flush and have my own financial wahala/issues but I also like to help people, even if I can only afford to do it here and there. Anyone who’s seen the state of current Nigeria would know why. There’s enough suffering going on as it is. Yes, e-dey important to not let yourself be taken for a fool/advantage of (especially in a country like Nigeria) but suffering’s real. And people need to know that there are still some people in this world who would go the extra mile for you when they comfortably can. Not everyone has funny principles about money and is super-tight about what they have. I’m not a fool but I’m not heartless either.
boss man even 1k make i take see for my account
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by 1000Capacity: 9:18pm On Apr 22
Probz:

Thanks so much. Like I say, I’m really not flush myself and have my own financial wahala/issues but I also like to help people, even if I can only afford to do it here and there. Anyone who’s seen the state of current Nigeria would know why. There’s enough suffering going on as it is. Yes, e-dey important to not let yourself be taken for a fool/advantage of (especially in a country like Nigeria) but suffering’s real. And people need to know that there are still some people in this world who would go the extra mile for you when they comfortably can. Not everyone has funny principles about money and is super-tight about what they have. I’m not a fool but I’m not heartless either. There’s a difference between letting yourself be used for 419 and helping people who you know are genuinely struggling. Suffering can never be a myth in Nigeria. Yeah, man can’t really make this too much of a consistent habit but here-and-there it’s still better to give than to receive (and receiving is well-bliss, let’s not lie). I guess I’m just that person.

Many are genuinely struggling and starving. As you engage in generosity, may the universe help you to determine the truthful from the liars. But hunger dey true true

1 Like

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by Probz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22
superintendents:
boss man even 1k make i take see for my account

Bro, this is where the boundary starts. I can’t keep doing that now. Maybe some other time but for now I just wanted to bless a few people in need and leave it at that. Don’t get too used to the offer. I can’t afford for it to be there most of the time. For personal boundary-preservation’s sake plus the fact that this oga just isn’t rich yet. I can’t just be giving you money for credit. That’s not gonna happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by superintendents(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22
Probz:

Bro, this is where the boundary starts. I can’t keep doing that now. Maybe some other time but for now I just wanted to bless a few people in need and leave it at that. Don’t get too used to the offer. I can’t afford for it to be there most of the time.
I knew you have help other, but am in need seriously couldn't afford 1k in my account..
I just want something to support before salary comes next week sir..

But anyway, you are blessed..
Re: Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) by odun99(f): 11:18pm On Apr 22
Probz:

Thanks so much. Like I say, I’m really not flush myself and have my own financial wahala/issues but I also like to help people, even if I can only afford to do it here and there. Anyone who’s seen the state of current Nigeria would know why. There’s enough suffering going on as it is. Yes, e-dey important to not let yourself be taken for a fool/advantage of (especially in a country like Nigeria) but suffering’s real. And people need to know that there are still some people in this world who would go the extra mile for you when they comfortably can. Not everyone has funny principles about money and is super-tight about what they have. I’m not a fool but I’m not heartless either. There’s a difference between letting yourself be used for 419 and helping people who you know are genuinely struggling. Suffering can never be a myth in Nigeria. Yeah, man can’t really make this too much of a consistent habit but here-and-there it’s still better to give than to receive (and receiving is well-bliss, let’s not lie). I guess I’m just that person.
You will never suffer in life in Jesus name.
You're just a special person sir.
More blessings for you IJN sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have This Rare Disease 'Mucha Habermann', Please Help - PIX / Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day / Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.