Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? (12365 Views)

NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon / NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For WAFCON Qualifier Against Cape Verde. / NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Friendly Against France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by martineverest(m): 11:35am On Apr 20
donbenie:
I'm not taking anything away from Nnadozie..
But if their display for the Falcons is the criteria for choosing the best,Dede deserves the number 1 spot as well as anyone..
u clearly didn't watch last world cup and last week Olympics qualification.....nnadozie was our best player.her performances so far has exceeded that of chiejina and dede.ahe might not be the Nigeria's greatest female goalkeeper,but the best
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by naptu2: 11:37am On Apr 20
It seems some people are missing the point of this thread. Everybody has got an opinion and people will never agree, that's why you have the Ronaldo and Messi debate, the Pele and Maradona debate, etc and such debates will go on forever.

The point isn't for you to force your opinion down someone else's throat. The whole point of the thread is for you to create your own team, just as I have done in the first and second posts.

People that commented on the 2012 thread seemed to easily understand this.
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by donbenie(m): 11:39am On Apr 20
ejimatic:
. What have they won for Nigeria internationally?
What have they won for Nigeria Internationally?
How about 9 African Trophies?
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:39am On Apr 20
naptu2:
Pick your fantasy Super Falcons team.

Pick the best 23 Nigerian senior national team players (female) you can think of and fit them into formation on a football field. I'll go first.

9) Mercy Akide

8 ) Asisat Oshoala

10) Perpetua Nkwocha

7) Vera Okolo

11) Francisca Ordega

6) Halimatu Ayinde

3) Faith Ikidi

4) Osinachi Ohale

5) Onome Ebi

2) Kikelomo Ajayi

1) Chiamaka Nnadozie

Chiamaka is Good but replace her with Precious Dede bro .. That lady was Vincent Enyeama for Falcons then single handedly.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by naptu2: 11:43am On Apr 20
donbenie:
What have they won for Nigeria Internationally?
How about 9 African Trophies?

That guy is just trolling. I know him very well. Don't take him seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by naptu2: 11:43am On Apr 20
[quote author=Perfectnumber6 post=129537750][/quote]

Create your own team and put her there.
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by donbenie(m): 11:54am On Apr 20
martineverest:
u clearly didn't watch last world cup and last week Olympics qualification.....nnadozie was our best player.her performances so far has exceeded that of chiejina and dede.ahe might not be the Nigeria's greatest female goalkeeper,but the best
Like I said,I'm not taking anything away from Nnadozie..

Based on her club profile and all round pedigree,Nnadozie is the better choice..

But based on them standing in between the sticks for the Falcons,Dede was nothing short of phenomenal.
Second to NON..

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by IyaTola: 12:31pm On Apr 20
fx45:
He might not be Gen Z but he thinks everything started with the Gen Z
Obviously
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by IyaTola: 12:33pm On Apr 20
naptu2:
It seems some people are missing the point of this thread. Everybody has got an opinion and people will never agree, that's why you have the Ronaldo and Messi debate, the Pele and Maradona debate, etc and such debates will go on forever.

The point isn't for you to force your opinion down someone else's throat. The whole point of the thread is for you to create your own team, just as I have done in the first and second posts.

People that commented on the 2012 thread seemed to easily understand this.
Then you should have asked for people's opinion, Do you know Ada Ogor? Started from CMS girls Grammer School in Bariga, played for Oleh babes and Bayelsa Queens, Coach Noel was the one that found her.

One of the best female midfielder for Nigeria has ever had but injuries couldn't let her achieve her full potential.
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by IyaTola: 12:36pm On Apr 20
kiss
donbenie:
Like I said,I'm not taking anything away from Nnadozie..

Based on her club profile and all round pedigree,Nnadozie is the better choice..

But based on them standing in between the sticks for the Falcons,Dede was nothing short of phenomenal.
Second to NON..
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by naptu2: 12:39pm On Apr 20
Why is that joker IyaTola still trying to get my attention? Does he really think that I will read his posts??
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by naptu2: 1:32pm On Apr 20
naptu2:

Watch Asisat Oshoala's second goal.

2 goals by Asisat Oshoala gave Nigeria victory, but watch the 2nd goal (over the head of the keeper).

Nigeria 2-1 South Africa (2014 African Women's Nations Cup in Namibia).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGnPRpxsGTo
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by Boland(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20
donbenie:
They don't have to be as good as men to excel..
Moreover sports is a profit oriented venture if there's no market for it,it would have died a natural death..
Sports like Tennis are amongst those in which women gives as good as men.

I like your line of thought.

Women don’t give as good as men in Tennis. Serena Williams would be beaten by the number 700 men Tennis player.

Good point by the way.
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20
Without ajibade, all y'all have drafted is sh*t
Re: Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? by naptu2: 2:06am On Apr 21
I guess that the reason why people cannot follow instructions and create their own teams is because they are afraid of being criticised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) / Group Holds Novelty Football Match To Bring Youths Together For Peaceful Electio / Weekly Wages Of Chelsea F.C Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.