Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) (23222 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Artist002(m): 8:53am On Apr 20
She should try masquerade dance!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by enemachris(m): 8:58am On Apr 20
I like this girl. She always try to enjoy every moment of her life. Happiness is free sweetheart. smiley

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:58am On Apr 20
Glimpsetv:

I think she is currently single πŸ™‚

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Fiscus105(m): 9:00am On Apr 20
adecz:

This lady needs spiritual cleansing
and prayers β—οΈβ—οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

She might be the sacrifice that family is banking on for their wealth status .

I doubt if the lady still have mother.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by humberjade: 9:00am On Apr 20
Twoclans:

Teni did absolutely well in the film citation.

I look forward to seeing her in more films .

Yeah, she was fantastic.

Me too
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by DenreleDave(m): 9:01am On Apr 20
chudez0147:

Who is your father ??

Dangote
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Kemadealadire(f): 9:03am On Apr 20
Fiscus105:

It's how you people say rubbish with confidence for me.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:06am On Apr 20
DenreleDave:

Adenrele David is a product of dog's sperm
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Lexusgs430: 9:08am On Apr 20
Nah person wey no busy,dey learn dance moves.....😁

I belong to the proud group, of cannot dance association.......πŸ˜”πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by adecz: 9:13am On Apr 20
Kajaard:

Says who? You guys just keep insinuating rubbish.

She is happy and that's all that matters.

Nigerians - a very hateful people. Spits in disgust angry

If your sister at over 30 has this type
of directionless life, you'll be happy, abi❓❓

Some of you people with poverty mentality
think that anything rich people do is
πŸ†— and normal.

E be like say you too needs spiritual
cleansing to reset & reformat your mindset..😏😏😏
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Fiscus105(m): 9:16am On Apr 20
Kemadealadire:

It's how you people say rubbish with confidence for me.

Take note the word "might "

Meanwhile, your foolishness would make u think it's rubbish. If u have a rational mind, you would give that assertion a second look.

Perhaps, two of u are birds of a feather!

OH NO! I WENT TO CHECK YOUR PROFILE, IF YOU ARE THE ONE IN THAT PROFILE, YOU ALREADY CONFIRM MY SUBMISSION.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by sprints1: 9:21am On Apr 20
She be like all those olosho for local restaurants abroad... Na dance be that be like person wey dey flaunt Bobbi na only breast dey shake... No dance move... When will this girl marry... Any man that will marry this girl is a fool... If she gets married today if the marriage last a year call me a bastard... Cuppy that is always jumping from one place another no balance... Well she still rich pass me what do I Know
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by sprints1: 9:25am On Apr 20
Fiscus105:

don't think so... The otedola'have been rich b4 they gave birth to cuppy... Otedola' father himself was a former governor.. They own 10% of Lagos in those days... They had real estate as at them So femi otedola was just wise himself to build a franchise for himself and accelerate the family' generational wealth...
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by godwon01(m): 9:27am On Apr 20
adecz:

This lady needs spiritual cleansing
and prayers β—οΈβ—οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

What did you mean? Because he didn't meet just any how mediocre boys. You should know that olowo se ore olowo . Oloshi se ore oloshi. It will be extremely difficult for her to meet just any how guys for marriage. She is in the circle of top guys and those guys are being surrounded with a lot of big and thick girls better than her that made her relationship difficult. She doesn't need any spiritual cleansing as suggested.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by SPAMBOX7: 9:28am On Apr 20
Wft she doing? cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Maj196(m): 9:29am On Apr 20
I love DJ Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Kajaard: 9:31am On Apr 20
adecz:

If your sister at over 30 has this type
of directionless life, you'll be happy, abi❓❓

Some of you people with poverty mentality
think that anything rich people do is
πŸ†— and normal.

E be like say you too needs spiritual
cleansing to reset & reformat your mindset..😏😏😏

If you live your life for people you will never be happy.

I can see you are one of those that cares too much about what people say and pay little to no attention about what makes you happy or your mental health. Sadly people like you live a very miserable life.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by bluefilm: 9:31am On Apr 20
She don dey old ooo small small
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by thedio(m): 9:40am On Apr 20
abobote:

You will need the pity more.
Poor man pitying rich man
Lol. Poor man mentality. Poor man believes everything is about money.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by flexyrule(m): 9:44am On Apr 20
That jam is dope!

Mad Jam!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Lawalemi(m): 9:50am On Apr 20
Balling and enjoying her life
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Johnjustice: 10:04am On Apr 20
I love rich girls, they are happy with life...but see those broke ones, always calculating.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Treasure17(m): 10:04am On Apr 20
DenreleDave:
How is this a news that it made nairaland front page?

I have been doing the same dance non stop since 5 days ago and I never enter news or front page
Who are you please? And besides you no get money grin Cuppy we know DenreleDave will don't know. Well, maybe on paramilitary threads.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:10am On Apr 20
She get surname
U get?.cool
DenreleDave:
How is this a news that it made nairaland front page?

I have been doing the same dance non stop since 5 days ago and I never enter news or front page
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:30am On Apr 20
ThatFairGuy1:
She get surname
U get?.cool
leave Adenrele David my husband
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Kemadealadire(f): 10:32am On Apr 20
Fiscus105:

Take note the word "might "

Meanwhile, your foolishness would make u think it's rubbish. If u have a rational mind, you you would give that assertion a second look.

Perhaps, two of u are birds of a feather.

OH NO! I WENT TO CHECK YOUR PROFILE, IF YOU ARE THE ONE IN THAT PROFILE, YOU ALREADY CONFIRM MY SUBMISSION.
I saw the word 'might' and that statement and this one you just made reeks of foolishness. I shouldn't be having a discuss with a foolish person who doesn't even know he is, I don't need to check your profile to confirm this, it's way too obvious, from your reasoning to what you actually typed.

And she has a mother for your information.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by teniolu(m): 10:38am On Apr 20
β€œYou better edit your birthday message or pack out of my house” – Singer Portable keeps bringing up his wife Bewaji’s birthday post.

https://gistvibez.com/singer-portable-keeps-bringing-up-his-wife-bewajis-birthday-post/
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by teniolu(m): 10:47am On Apr 20
''There is money where money dey''-Video of Davido and Chioma Newly Acquired Customized Matching Rings Worth N72M Surfaced Online

https://gistvibez.com/there-is-money-where-money-dey-video-of-davido-and-chioma-newly-acquired-customized-matching-rings-worth-n72m-surfaced-online/
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by adecz: 10:56am On Apr 20
Kajaard:

If you live your life for people you will never be happy.

I can see you are one of those that cares too much about what people say and pay little to know attention about what makes you happy or your mental health. Sadly people like you live a very miserable life.

I pray for holyghohhhhssst
Fayaahhh πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯in your life ❗️❗️❗️
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Kajaard: 11:39am On Apr 20
adecz:

I pray for holyghohhhhssst
Fayaahhh πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯in your life ❗️❗️❗️

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20
lwise:
She's looking more beautiful.
Ready to be someone's wife

Na her papa money de make her fine if not, she not too fine o, maybe she go follow all these girls de do hookup sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by GreatVocalist: 3:04pm On Apr 20
Peakdesign23:
Billionaires daughter wey dey always feel like a kid. I prefer her sister over her.
What kind of thinking is this for goodness's sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. / N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.