Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) (23281 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by blackmantis: 3:24pm On Apr 20
She has a good heart.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by MOG6670(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20
thedio:
I pity uncle Femi
for what?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by NairalandGOAT1: 6:46pm On Apr 20
Glimpsetv:
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy or simply Cuppy, a Nigerian disc jockey and producer, daughter of popular Nigerian businessman and billionaire Femi Otedola, shows off her dancing skills as she joins the trending dance Tshwala Bam. DJ Cuppy's dancing steps and moves were met with mixed reactions, as some feel she didn't perform the dance well while some praised her for trying and for being so jovial despite being the daughter of a billionaire.

Meanwhile, DJ Cuppy announced in March that the video for her new single song titled β€œWale” is out, while dropping a YouTube link to the video. Honestly, the song is dope and I think you should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-4o0U0eBEU?si=ZZZtV4TMi0YeTu5A

... Video of her new single so! E titled "whale" according to the voice over... Lol.. I no fit laff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Glimpsetv: 8:20pm On Apr 20
NairalandGOAT1:

... Video of her new single so! E titled "whale" according to the voice over... Lol.. I no fit laff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Konquest: 2:36am On Apr 27
Glimpsetv:
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy or simply Cuppy, a Nigerian disc jockey and producer, daughter of popular Nigerian businessman and billionaire Femi Otedola, shows off her dancing skills as she joins the trending dance Tshwala Bam. DJ Cuppy's dancing steps and moves were met with mixed reactions, as some feel she didn't perform the dance well while some praised her for trying and for being so jovial despite being the daughter of a billionaire.

Meanwhile, DJ Cuppy announced in March that the video for her new single song titled β€œWale” is out, while dropping a YouTube link to the video. Honestly, the song is dope and I think you should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-4o0U0eBEU?si=ZZZtV4TMi0YeTu5A
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Digmygold: 6:08am On Apr 27
Solofresh2:
Na money you like oga

Gbam! Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics / Dolly Unachukwu Shares Photo With Her Mother Who Looks More Like Her Sister / Actress Lilian Esoro Dazzles In Blue [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.