Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? (907 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
omo can u date a girl who eats eight times in a day?
i know one igbo babe wey be my neighbour and this babe sabi chop no be small and she come even fat join am.This babe can demolish a whole huge bowl of akpu at a sitting and even self she fit consume eight eggs with a huge jug of tea and a massive loaf of bread at a sitting and nothing dey shake her.So any guy dey here wey fit date a babe wey fit chop at least eight times in a day? grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=85pt]J O K E  SECTION!. . .[/size]
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by freecocoa(f): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
I thought you said you are in the uk?mumu miserable Anglo-phile like you.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by lifestyle1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2011
undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by dabrake(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2011
Freecocoa, that was fast
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2011
I can date her on the condition that she must bring food sturf from her papa house wen ever she's coming  τ̲̅ȍ spend the weekend @ M̶̲̅Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ crib but I can't marry such cos I don't want  τ̲̅ȍ go bankrupt  :d cheesy :d cheesy :d cheesy. BTW this post  ‎​Iڪ so lefulefulish
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2011
for example freecocoa eats at least ten times in a day and if she no top am with small stout den she go refer to am as desert grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
Okay that thing you just wrote will bring the death of this thread,Bozo anu ofia.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
10 eggs on a sitting??!!!

Abeg I can only admire such a lady from afar. . .
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by kelz88(f): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
OP you such a liar!

Anything for attention, I guess.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
^
Aaaaah kelz am afraid but there might be an element in this one??
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by kelz88(f): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2011

she fit consume eight eggs with a huge jug of tea and a massive loaf of bread at a sitting

^^ Impossible unless she's in a food contest.

I can understand if she was eating crips, biscuit, gala, etc but ^^. I don't buy it.

OP, egg with yolk?
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2011
Atleast u get the picture lefulefu iz trying to paint. . .

Its natural to overemphasize sometimes. . .

Btw do u really fink we don't have that type of humans??
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by kelz88(f): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2011
He is exaggerating. We have greedy people but for someone someone to eat that, I refuse to believe.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Mynd44: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2011
This is the most unbelievable crap ever
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2011
OK i know of one international food contest wey dem do for taiwan and one naija babe come dey among the international contestants.Omo na naija babe come carry first for the food contest ooo.just see as she just dey swallow all the hot balls of eba as if she get AC for mouth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2011
Even if lefu is joking. . .
I don't think its so hard to believe that someone can sqeeze eight eggs in a loaf and consume with tea. . .

Perhaps you could do it too kellz
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 19, 2011
you got something against us ladies with large appetites? angry angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 19, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

you got something against us ladies with large appetites? angry angry

not at all oo grin grin grin grin grin
i just dey vex with that yeye headmistress wey dey call herself freecocoa.yesterday she come my house and the bag of rice wey i get i come notice say the rice don almost finish sad.that girl too chop and she too greedy as well grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 19, 2011
Darkskin

We love you the way you are. . .
Buh we'd love to shoot a documentary on you jus for entertainment. .
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by Goldieluks: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2011
lefulefu:

omo can u date a girl who eats eight times in a day?
i know one igbo babe wey be my neighbour and this babe sabi chop no be small and she come even fat join am.This babe can demolish a whole huge bowl of akpu at a sitting and even self she fit consume eight eggs with a huge jug of tea and a massive loaf of bread at a sitting and nothing dey shake her.So any guy dey here wey fit date a babe wey fit chop at least eight times in a day? grin

Lmao, you don craze finish,which area for London you dey wen a babe
dey eat akpu for outside her house? omg! Na only you go prove your black nyash one day,
and i dey wait for that day.
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? by tellwisdom: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2011
I thought you said you are in the uk?mumu miserable Anglo-phile like you.

And you claim to be a teacher and at the same time a lady with dignity. Isnt it?? embarassed embarassed. #*smh*

(1) (Reply)

Warning Or Mere Coincidence??? / In Love With An Older Gal / Ladies & Gents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.