Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation (2187 Views)

Lady Complains After Attending Party Ward Meeting And Asked To Serve Food / A Rejoinder On Whether Ex Convicts May Seek Public Office In Nigeria / Sowore Disrupts Godfatherism Politics, Raises N150m From Public Donation For Cam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by 1nice(m): 9:52am On Apr 20
RECAP: This video shows the kind of person Reno Omokri is and which to draw the public attention to all the public disturbances this fellow have been causing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDj-HlUbIQw&pp=ygUfUmVubyBPbW9rcmkgdGhyZWF0ZW5lZCBhIHdvbWFuIA%3D%3D
Reno Omokri You Are Endangering My Life, Nigerians Help Me Tell Reno Omokri To Take Down This Video

7 Likes

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by DonBenny77(m): 9:57am On Apr 20
As Tinubu no gree pay
Reno don return to full time scam.
Leah shaibu format don cast

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by ch214(m): 10:01am On Apr 20
Reno Omokri is a big fool who speaks foolishly and thinks up evil things to do.
What stupid reno omokri know how to do is to plots how to ruin the poor with lies and to prevent the poor from getting their rights.

God will surely punish Reno Omokri for his dishonesty very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFwrNONzWVA&pp=ygUTUmVubyBPbW9rcmkgY3J5aW5nIA%3D%3D
Deborah Okezie Cries For Help As Reno Omokri Threatens Her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBhLCUCIsBM&pp=ygUfUmVubyBPbW9rcmkgdGhyZWF0ZW5lZCBhIHdvbWFuIA%3D%3D
Mother Of Wendell Simlin Reiterates That Reno Omokri Stole Her Son's Identity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Zulu11zulu: 10:02am On Apr 20
helinues:
Can we all go back to revisit the story of the fake messiah?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
you are a disgrace to your family.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by helinues: 10:03am On Apr 20
Zulu11zulu:
you are a degree to your family.

No be lie, we are in high degree level in life

grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Zulu11zulu: 10:04am On Apr 20
ch214:
Reno Omokri is a big fool who speaks foolishly and thinks up evil things to do.
What stupid reno omokri know how to do is to plots how to ruin the poor with lies and to prevent the poor from getting their rights.

God will surely punish Reno Omokri for his dishonesty very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFwrNONzWVA&pp=ygUTUmVubyBPbW9rcmkgY3J5aW5nIA%3D%3D
Deborah Okezie Cries For Help As Reno Omokri Threatens Her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBhLCUCIsBM&pp=ygUfUmVubyBPbW9rcmkgdGhyZWF0ZW5lZCBhIHdvbWFuIA%3D%3D
Mother Of Wendell Simlin Reiterates That Reno Omokri Stole Her Son's Identity

I said it this man call omokiri will disgrace him self soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by helinues: 10:05am On Apr 20

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by ch214(m): 10:13am On Apr 20
Zulu11zulu:
I said it this man call omokiri will disgrace him self soon.
Do not join them to support the evil thing called reno omokri.
The dishonest male called reno omokri is a disgrace to Omokri family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Solofresh2: 10:14am On Apr 20
Reno just dey disgrace himself anyhow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by LagosFirstSon: 10:23am On Apr 20
Shame on the Tinubu supporter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Naira20: 10:42am On Apr 20
Tinubu should pay Reno na...Was tinubu thinking Mr. Omokri can handle Obidients when he recruited him?
See how Reno has been rendered jobless by Obidients in less than 2months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:54am On Apr 20
helinues:

shatap
Stop wearing pant

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:55am On Apr 20
Rhino ofockery is a known criminal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by 1000Capacity: 11:09am On Apr 20
helinues:

No be lie, we are in high degree level in live

grin

Life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by BigkokoRep: 11:09am On Apr 20
He whom the gods wants to kill, they make mad first!

Someone who borrows Aso oke to pose, and can not buy quality foreign or Nigerian made shoes,will do anything including scams to meet up!

Os he not the busted Wendell Simli again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by BeardedMeat(m): 11:13am On Apr 20
helinues:
Oh dear...

Can't stop laughing

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7810856/reno-buhari-tormentor-obidients-tormentor
Truly you are a jobless fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by BeardedMeat(m): 11:14am On Apr 20
helinues:

No be lie, we are in high degree level in live

grin
And you think your own English is correct? Get a life please.
Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by helinues: 11:23am On Apr 20
brown3:
56yrs single old man, when are you going to get marry all your mate are now Gran daddy. Keep on fooling yourself until you enter 70yrs.

I must have been tormenting you so much to be using on average of 10 dedicated monikers to be trolling me daily .

Bad me.. Don't worry, I am just getting started with you and your likes.

Na make Wahala dey continue to dey jam agbako

20 Likes

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by CarlosTheJackal: 11:53am On Apr 20
helinues:

face the topic and stop derailing
Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by BigkokoRep: 12:25pm On Apr 20
I advise him to go learn carpenter.... He refused! Imagine a jobless 50+ old man! What a shame! Even Reno after failing in pastoral work, at least dey write books, this one no Sabi anything! Make he go learn carpenter otherwise even Reno shoe...go hard am buy

brown3:
56yrs single old man, when are you going to get marry all your mate are now Gran daddy. Keep on fooling yourself until you enter 70yrs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by HNICEARTH: 12:30pm On Apr 20
CarlosTheJackal:

You are helping him derail the topic by replying to his comment. Basically, you are doing what he wants.

Skip his comment. Comment on the main topic. When nobody replies to his comment, he will shamefully bounce off with his tiny tail in between in legs.

Meanwhile, Reno fell off! He is such a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Makunahatata: 12:44pm On Apr 20
Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Makunahatata: 12:44pm On Apr 20
Oh! Her name 🥲 , End of story🥱
Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by AcadaWriter: 1:13pm On Apr 20
Reno just dey disgrace himself anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by brown3: 1:17pm On Apr 20
grin
BigkokoRep:
I advise him to go learn carpenter.... He refused! Imagine a jobless 50+ old man! What a shame! Even Reno after failing in pastoral work, at least dey write books, this one no Sabi anything! Make he go learn carpenter otherwise even Reno shoe...go hard am buy

grin grin you are funny bro. If he is wise he should take your advice, but laziness will not allow him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by brown3: 1:27pm On Apr 20
helinues:

I must have been tormenting you so much to be using on average of 10 dedicated monikers to be trolling me daily .

Bad me.. Don't worry, I am just getting started with you and your likes.

Na make Wahala dey continue to dey jam agbako
torment? I don't have time to waste for an old man like you. I'm only reminding you that you are getting close to 70yrs without a wife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Melagros(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20
COMRADES, tinubu no dey pay am for the asslicking again?
Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20
CarlosTheJackal:
He's an idiota...he always derails from any reasonable topic.....you wonder why nature keeps this sorts still alive while most reasonable folks kick the bucket......very unfair 🤔
Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by safarifarms(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20
HNICEARTH:

You are helping him derail the topic by replying to his comment. Basically, you are doing what he wants.

Skip his comment. Comment on the main topic. When nobody replies to his comment, he will shamefully bounce off with his tiny tail in between in legs.

Meanwhile, Reno fell off! He is such a disgrace.
He should be reported for derailing (rule 1)
Re: Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation by Gadafii: 6:17pm On Apr 20
Reno omolrinis broke, attacking Peter Obi was his only viable way to earn income, as no one to bankroll him anymore he decided to play this route

No wonder these wearing mai ruwa shoe claiming it's ABA made, even if that shoe was ABA made, was that how it was delivered to him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Wealthy Nigerians On The Swiss List Handed Over To American Authorities / I’m Now Born Again - Mantu / Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.