Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) (59865 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / One Simple Step To Kill Gonorrhea In 30minute / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by RhodaNelly: 7:14pm On Apr 20
Graphic ooooo 😫😫😫😫😫
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by CaptainFM1: 7:15pm On Apr 20
Is there no privacy and confidentiality in medical practices anymore?

Must you post?

Dr. George must be a very useless doctor.

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:15pm On Apr 20
Reward of fornication is endless. It takes different dimensions undecided

Op, please next time you post a thing like this, always say graphic or viewer's discretion advised. My eyes just dey do me bakan bakan the moment I saw it

2 Likes

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by tefishy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20
smiley
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by chronos00: 7:16pm On Apr 20
CaptainFM1:

Must you post?

The things we get away with in Africa. Zero regulation and even less common sense. That poster is just silly. Make a post like this about a patient in any European country, and you'll find yourself hauled before a medical tribunal questioning your fitness to practice.

2 Likes

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Risingblue008(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20
Sickness dey shaaa
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20
Teso ju e gone wrong
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by thaoriginator: 7:20pm On Apr 20
Na this is what I call "WHOA!!!" shocked
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Dennisochampa: 7:22pm On Apr 20
So if this patient see her eyes in public, how will she feel or is there no longer doctor patient confidentiality anymore
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Pootle: 7:23pm On Apr 20
add graphic to that gademm topic
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:23pm On Apr 20
This is the reason I always wear eyes condoms
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by idahme(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20
Psalmspsalms:
All men that can go down on a woman's VJ and all women that usually swallow cum or allow men to release on their face, una well done o
As for me, it's all too dirty to take my mouth there, no matter how clean u think u are

Not even a billion can make me do this on a woman, this is one of the reasons I had a breakup with a lady. She said I must go down on her and also use unprotected sex with her , that she doesn't like condoms grin. Na me you want put for risk? Me wey careful die, if you want break up abeg do I no fit do that on you that had had different sexual partners before me even though you haven't I can't

3 Likes

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Jonwesley(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20
Looks more like Herpes simplex type II to me than gonorrhea going by the shingles that lined up the eye lids. It can only be managed as it has no cure if it is Herpes.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Bintasukai: 7:28pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
We live in very very wierd times.
All sorts of Diseases flying here and there.

To Live Just anyhow and anyway is a very Huge risk.
To Live a life of immorality is a Huge risk to yourself.

Enough Gonocacus and other Diseases full Everywhere.

Respect yourself! Do yourself good to Live for JESUS Christ in Holiness and Righteousness.
You will Save yourself from Many Rubbish.

Demon. Away!

2 Likes

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by jikins(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20
CaptainFM1:

Must you post?

Dr. George must be a very useless doctor.

Very useless 1. If the patient now escalate this and go for his licence he too go learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20
brain54:
Hahaha...

Docky does it affect the throat and lips too?

For those that like to lick every plate in sight!

Pun unintended!
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 7:34pm On Apr 20
NA WA OOOOO.....BOYZ DON BEGIN FVCK EYES NOW

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by GorgeousAF(f): 7:36pm On Apr 20
This stuff happened to a family friend back then.. He had apolo and used his urine on his eyes as a form of curing the Apolo not knowing he had gonnorhea 🀣his eyes turned out like this. He was later treated!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20
Let them learn the hard way. They will wise by force.
Always satisfying their useless fetish fantasies
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by spartachico(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20
That eye is gone
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20
Make una continue to dey fornicate upandan...! Body go tell una!
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Bongadu: 7:43pm On Apr 20
Only gawd knows how many niggers don pipe her

Make she just go find rope do the needful because she be confirm olosho

Forking who're

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by mt77: 7:45pm On Apr 20
Jesus is Lord...Alive free from immorality pays. Multiple sekxual partners doesn't pay. Be faithful to your partner.

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Xxxylxxxx: 7:45pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
We live in very very wierd times.
All sorts of Diseases flying here and there.

To Live Just anyhow and anyway is a very Huge risk.
To Live a life of immorality is a Huge risk to yourself.

Enough Gonocacus and other Diseases full Everywhere.

Respect yourself! Do yourself good to Live for JESUS Christ in Holiness and Righteousness.
You will Save yourself from Many Rubbish.

Where were you when your church bus crashed and 5 persons die? You lost your voice then right? Jesus is not with you anymore? 🀑🀑🀑

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20
Psalmspsalms:
All men that can go down on a woman's VJ and all women that usually swallow cum or allow men to release on their face, una well done o
As for me, it's all too dirty to take my mouth there, no matter how clean u think u are
if we no enjoy this sinful world wetin we gain grin
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20
jubrilELsudan:
NA WA OOOOO.....BOYZ DON BEGIN FVCK EYES NOW
something new grin
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by mightyhazel: 7:49pm On Apr 20
He shoot the cum for her eye
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by APOPTOSIS: 7:49pm On Apr 20
Are they telling me a certified Medical Doctor uploaded a patient's details like this?
What a Lawless and Senseless Society.
The NIGERIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION and WORLD MEDICAL ASSOCIATION should do the needful.
License withdrawal with immediate effect.
The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria should be notified as well. We can't continue to supervise the graduation of idiots across Nigeria
Where is Ethics?
Where is Confidentiality?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20
Xxxylxxxx:

Where were you when your church bus crashed and 5 persons die? You lost your voice then right? Jesus is not with you anymore? 🀑🀑🀑

Live in Owerri Imo state.
GOD HAS POWER TO DO THIS OR THAT
Today was a Blast from Heaven.

Make sure to be there tommorrow for the final day.

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by A2daiye(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20
But the thing look like apollo sha.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Xxxylxxxx: 7:56pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:

Live in Owerri Imo state.
GOD HAS POWER TO DO THIS OR THAT
Today was a Blast from Heaven.

Make sure to be there tommorrow for the final day.

Your God couldn't safe your church bus where 5 members died ?

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Felaincarnated: 7:56pm On Apr 20
Best served chilled(outta d shower)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / I Am A Human Chimera / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.