Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) (59863 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / One Simple Step To Kill Gonorrhea In 30minute / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by jiz: 7:59pm On Apr 20
Health is wealth
Wealth is health
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Abujaexpress: 8:01pm On Apr 20
NairaOcean:
"Seems like some of you do not know that gonorrhea can affect the eyes. It’s called gonococcal ophthalmia or gonococcal conjunctivitis.

The same bacteria that cause gonorrhea affecting your genitals can also cause gonorrhea of the eye if introduced into the eyes.

You continue taking semen in your eyes wai. You will learn the hard way."
- Dr. George
Gonorrhoea infections or apples?
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20
This is a very funny event cheesy cheesy
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by dapsoneh: 8:07pm On Apr 20
This is unethical, you can be sued for this
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by stasius: 8:08pm On Apr 20
Blindness as a result of indiscriminate sexual behavior.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by femi4: 8:09pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
We live in very very wierd times.
All sorts of Diseases flying here and there.

To Live Just anyhow and anyway is a very Huge risk.
To Live a life of immorality is a Huge risk to yourself.

Enough Gonocacus and other Diseases full Everywhere.

Respect yourself! Do yourself good to Live for JESUS Christ in Holiness and Righteousness.
You will Save yourself from Many Rubbish.

Sorry about the accident of your church bus despite all the his chosen yellow jackets

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20
grin

Hello to ladies that says Cum on my face baby
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by emelda86(f): 8:12pm On Apr 20
Who send me ooo...I was eating embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by sunsweet33: 8:15pm On Apr 20
I would like to become a doctor but I don’t know how I’d feel seeing fückinggg disgusting sights like this 🤢 I’ll be itching my skin all through the night and wake up with wounds. 😭

The patient should be thoroughly tested; Gonorrhoea can silently destroy the reproductive organs for several years without the person even knowing it. Until they eventually realise that they are barren!
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Subonbon(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20
GrandFinale2021:
when last did you go for hiv test?
brutality shocked
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Aile(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20
Abegi... This na Apollo
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by ejimatic: 8:24pm On Apr 20
NairaOcean:
"Seems like some of you do not know that gonorrhea can affect the eyes. It’s called gonococcal ophthalmia or gonococcal conjunctivitis.

The same bacteria that cause gonorrhea affecting your genitals can also cause gonorrhea of the eye if introduced into the eyes.

- Dr. George
. I am aware conjuvictis can affect eyes in various ways but caused by semen drop into a lady's eye is strange to me.Nothing however is impossible in the medicine.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by adecz: 8:26pm On Apr 20
Please, calling it gonorrhea is too
graphic for social media...

The proper name is "Gentleman Disease"😎😎

You mean this local ailment is still in
existence when bigger 'boys' like AIDs,
Herpes and others are in control❓❓

Sorry for her, but the next location this
will visit is her brain and that is straight
colomental for her...
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by rinaballa: 8:31pm On Apr 20
Asmmi:
All because of 5mins enjoyment. We have to be extremely careful out there ladies and gents

How u take know say na 5min

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Emdebby2: 8:32pm On Apr 20
What did I just read?
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by tiswell(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20
GrandFinale2021:
that girl gets account plenty for this forum.
I'm sure she's also a scammer using various accounts to beg on this forum
same person as one ahnie,her moniker for nairaland reach 7
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by SWATMan: 8:46pm On Apr 20
NairaOcean:

- Dr. George

That's a chinese grin
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by 2aces(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20
godofuck231:
He came right before her eyes , the BIITCH has a nose ring like kora obidi
angry
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Revi6005(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm5pndJBHO0?feature=shared

CALL OR WATAPP ME PATRICK
Through the numbers below in my signature
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
O8 I 34 S9 S8 9O
or
O9 O 2S 7I 23 O7

THE BENEFITS OF JINJA HERBAL EXTRACT
1.Natural Detoxifier*
2. Boost Immune System*
3.Rich in Antioxidants*
4.Promotes Kidney and Liver Health*
5. Fights; bacteria,fungi,viral , parasite disease & stds*
6.Treats Malaria & Typhoid Fever*
7.Regulates Cholesterol*
8. Normalizes Blood Pressure*
9.Stabilize Blood Sugar Level*
10.Fights Cancer*
11. Helps with Weight Loss*
12. Aids Digestion*
13.Fights Inflamation*
14. Boost Male and Female Fertility*
15.Arthrites Relief*
16.Helps Cough*
17. Eases Asthma and Allergies*
18. Improves Vision*
19. deals with ulcer*
20.Hepatoprotective*
21. Good for the treatment of Pile 22. Helps in the treatment of Stroke*
23. Removes fibroids and ovarian cysts*
CALL OR WATAPP ME PATRICK
Through the numbers below in my signature
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
O8 I 34 S9 S8 9O
or
O9 O 2S 7I 23 O7
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Psalmspsalms: 8:53pm On Apr 20
idahme:

Not even a billion can make me do this on a woman, this is one of the reasons I had a breakup with a lady. She said I must go down on her and also use unprotected sex with her , that she doesn't like condoms grin. Na me you want put for risk? Me wey careful die, if you want break up abeg do I no fit do that on you that had had different sexual partners before me even though you haven't I can't
the risk us way too much. For HIV, u just need to get it once, and that's all

2 Likes

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by DeepSight(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20
Psalmspsalms:

the risk us way too much. For HIV, u just need to get it once, and that's all

Doubt HIV is a death sentence anymore. Notice how the hype about it has disappeared.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by purples25(f): 8:55pm On Apr 20
People are suffering.

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by sunsweet33: 9:01pm On Apr 20
DeepSight:

Doubt HIV is a death sentence anymore. Notice how the hype about it has disappeared.

It shouldn’t have disappeared…public health campaigns in Nigeria are just not as good as they were in the past. Maybe to avoid international stigma.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Zooposki(f): 9:01pm On Apr 20
Men are walking diseases. Thats why I avoid them. See wetin this one don go carry all because of man.

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by DeepSight(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20
sunsweet33:

It shouldn’t have disappeared…public health campaigns in Nigeria are just not as good as they were in the past. Maybe to avoid international stigma.

The hype has disappeared globally.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by DeepSight(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20
Zooposki:
Men are walking diseases. Thats why I avoid them. See wetin this one don go carry all because of man.

Woman nko?

So you do women?
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Asmmi: 9:05pm On Apr 20
rinaballa:

How u take know say na 5min
Saw it online oooo
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by sunsweet33: 9:09pm On Apr 20
DeepSight:

The hype has disappeared globally.

Yes, I think governments are avoiding something. It’s still a relatively serious problem
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by DeepSight(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20
sunsweet33:

Yes, I think governments are avoiding something. It’s still a relatively serious problem

Like avoiding what?

There are many secrets in this world, and I am not entirely sure HIV was quite what it was marketed as.

Nonetheless I would not wish to come across as a conspiracy theorist on that.

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Crafteck1: 9:18pm On Apr 20
I de chop naaa
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by NewDea4: 9:28pm On Apr 20
Throat gonorrhea would be the MVP cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / I Am A Human Chimera / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.