Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) (59877 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / One Simple Step To Kill Gonorrhea In 30minute / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Love800(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24
Okay.
Thank you so much sir.
Jonwesley:

The virus that causes Herpes may be in a woman without showing signs of infection. At such times, she can't transmit the virus. But after sometime when the viral loads have increased due to their multiplication, they are shared, and that's when the carrier is attacked by such shingles, pimple-like appearance that collect water and gather together which turn to sores later. At such times, if you have sex with the woman, you will get infected with the virus through the contacts made in the areas that she is attacked. It may be a tiny area and hidden that you are not aware of.

If my suspicion about the man is true, then that's what I meant, when I said, that the man is one of them.

1 Like

Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Love800(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24
How did they contact the anal and throat cancer?
sunsweet33:

Some very Unlucky People have developed horrific cases of Anal and throat cancer after infecting themselves with hp virus. I remember one American actress and her husband were warning people about it after it happened to them.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by sunsweet33: 2:02pm On Apr 24
Love800:
How did they contact the anal and throat cancer?

By the type of sexual act that you mentioned before…human papilloma virus can cause cancer in some people if it stays in the mouth/anus for a long time…

Most people contract the virus and nothing happens but some others…hmm.
Re: My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) by Love800(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24
You mean people that use their mouth to lick another person anus/buttocks?
sunsweet33:

By the type of sexual act that you mentioned before…human papilloma virus can cause cancer in some people if it stays in the mouth/anus for a long time…

Most people contract the virus and nothing happens but some others…hmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / I Am A Human Chimera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.