Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! (32500 Views)

Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by thatigboman: 1:30pm On Apr 22
Love800:
I still dont understand ur write-up and what you are trying to point out.
he is saying that u can't for example make transfer from UBA to Opay using USSD
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by luskysylver(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22
one day u will not also be wise and they will eat it. Since u are celebrating it.
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by Chisave: 2:01pm On Apr 22
Love800:
I still dont understand ur write-up and what you are trying to point out.

Some people always say they can't transfer money to opay or palmpay through USSD
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by Love800(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22
Okay. I understand now.
Like, you trying to say one cant tranfer from a traditional bank to online bank?
thatigboman:
he is saying that u can't for example make transfer from UBA to Opay using USSD
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by Love800(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22
Okay.
But what about if they use app instead of USSD?
Chisave:

Some people always say they can't transfer money to opay or palmpay through USSD
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by iamL(f): 8:44pm On Apr 22
toujurs:
I read the part you said, you refunded your wife stolen money.

Money you didn't steal, but you beared the loss, for your wife.

And i asked myself, Can a woman even do this. For her man. angry

The sacrifices men make in this life, honestly Most women currently in marriage, don't deserve it.

A young man who struggles, actually struggles to make a living for himself and his family.

But women are too selfish, that it's only themselves they think about. Her hustle is for her alone, or when the man is no longer in the picture it's for herself and the children. angry

On the matter of discussion, this is why i activated only mail alerts, e mail alerts notifications can't be faked.

You are a bitter soul, It obvious you are single or have an unhappy family.

Heal from whatever women have done to you so that a good lady will find you attractive and you can be a good family man like the op.

And yes when a man is no longer in the picture whatever Hussle the woman does is for her and her children alone, abi make she Hussle for man wey nor dey her life again?
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by Psoul(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23
Rice Scammer.
For your mind, you're smart.
Ask that UNN lecture caught pants down trying have segz with married woman. He believed he will be successful that day.
That will be your case one day. That day, your smartness will fail you.

Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by Judgesledge(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26
Edoziesmart:

Lol obaino is a stylish way to say Obinna. Seems you are not Igbo because you suppose know that most people with the name Obinna are fondly called obaino or obilo.
Is just like girls that bear chidimma are fondly called maamaa or mma. While Chiamaka is amy, chiziterem is chizzy etc...
Trying very hard to justify your prejudice, my only advice is , free yourself from prejudice no matter how flimsy, that way you'll enjoy humanity
Re: How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! by Edoziesmart(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27
Judgesledge:
Trying very hard to justify your prejudice, my only advice is , free yourself from prejudice no matter how flimsy, that way you'll enjoy humanity
Wrong quote else you won't termed my explanation to be prejudice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun / Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons / Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.