Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? (41577 Views)

5 Medical Benefits Of Sleeping Naked (men And Women) / 5 Reasons Why Sleeping Naked Is Good For You | Health Benefits Of Sleeping Naked / Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by chccho(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22
Bmaster:
everytime I have sleep naked,I see myself naked in my dreams and till I wake up from the sleep,I will continue feeling shameful.

To respect myself in reality and in my dreams,I wear boxer.
This has happened to me a couple of times and it makes me feel ashamed/embarrassed in the dreams. I think its not good spiritually and it attracts unclean spirits.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Enemyofpeace: 11:08pm On Apr 22
ukaface:

Who be this one
I wan check something on your chest and in between your legs
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Offpoint1: 11:08pm On Apr 22
grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Adegokenath(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22
NastiLord:
Sleeping naked attracts pretty and sexy evil spirits especially at night. You might get lucky to knack one lose guarding olosho spirit for free
you are correct but for those people who have spiritual wife or husband don't sleep naked

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Bernardinho(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22
Racoon:
@grok.
I have been sleeping naked as long as I can remember. Even if cold dey ,i prefer to sleep naked and wrap myself up .That's one of the reason I can't stay with somebody .As I dey enter house even during day time ,na to turn to Adam ,a go naked even dey cook,I can't imagine myself wearing something to sleep . Omo hw a wan tk sleep ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by santaclaws: 11:15pm On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:
Nobody sleeps naked in Canada

Na Nigeria wey NEPA no dey bring light dey make people sleep naked

Heat too much

LOL normal na Nigerian situation you go dey see na, it's Nairaland na, not Dollarland, what do you expect...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Aragon001: 11:20pm On Apr 22
No try am abeg, no try am angry
The day I try sleeping naked, the useless nepa or is it phcn took decided to take back their electricity supply when i was deep in my sleep.
Within hour after they took electricity, mosquitoes made a sumptuous meal of me cry. Since then I don't sleep naked without clothes on.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Vmoukam: 11:21pm On Apr 22
Evil spirit never rape you before sha
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Thazard(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22
Bmaster:
everytime I have sleep naked,I see myself naked in my dreams and till I wake up from the sleep,I will continue feeling shameful.

To respect myself in reality and in my dreams,I wear boxer.
grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by miracle98(f): 11:24pm On Apr 22
I live alone and I sleep naked occasionally... Not entirely naked though.

I stopped doing that when I caught someone peeping through my door sometime around last year. The idiot taught I was asleep and came for his occasional "check-up"!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Thazard(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22
Vmoukam:
Evil spirit never rape you before sha
grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Thazard(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22
NastiLord:
Sleeping naked attracts pretty and sexy evil spirits especially at night. You might get lucky to knack one lose guarding olosho spirit for free
grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by vikstandon(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22
Penis enlargement for men
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by silibaba: 11:53pm On Apr 22
EreluRoz:
It makes you feel fresh and stay fresh. I don't remember the last time I slept with clothes on.

Your business your life your body.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by TheATM: 11:57pm On Apr 22
thesicilian:
For easy accessibility
Easy accessibility to what? I don't understand because I just finished primary school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Jamie248: 12:09am On Apr 23
Racoon:
@grok.

Easier for you to slide your dick inside Buhari's dry ass whenever you're bedding down with the cursed idiot
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Dennisochampa: 12:18am On Apr 23
Beside a woman or alone?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by NothingDoMe: 12:20am On Apr 23
Multiple mosquito bites.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by greggng: 12:31am On Apr 23
God forbid one dies naked ...Always wear your cloth .. spirit bodies can even give you bj while asleep ...that can lead to incurable diseases or stagnation in life ...pls wear your cloth
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Chikel20000(m): 12:36am On Apr 23
brain54:
Wife wey dey find pikin...

No dey tie wrapper sleep!
u wan visit?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by kudumopol(m): 12:38am On Apr 23
This one na normal thing for most guys that stay alone in a self contained apartment like I do. Not only sleeping on a 'free mode', I also walk around naked from kitchen to sitting room, sitting room to bed room. As long as I'm alone that's one of the freedoms I enjoy. I no send anybody, na my body, na my life and last last na naked I take come this world. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by seanery: 12:47am On Apr 23
Easy access to knacking.
Without having to face the stress of pulling off.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by pooozeee(m): 1:07am On Apr 23

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by GodHimself: 1:11am On Apr 23
What is this evil spirit and spirit husband about
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by ufotunang: 1:12am On Apr 23
There are situations you cannot sleep naked because of mosquitoes..... mosquito will just finish you
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by kossyablaze(m): 1:15am On Apr 23
AqualinaXYZ:
Nobody sleeps naked in Canada

Na Nigeria wey NEPA no dey bring light dey make people sleep naked

Heat too much
i sleep naked in Canada boss
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by tuzle(m): 1:28am On Apr 23
Usmanovic95:
The least I can do is put on my boxer short, I can't even sleep without it.I can't sleep stark naked,it will look so awkward even if I'm sleeping alone.
me self I can't sleep without boxers, my Totoro won't stay one place. Imagine waking up in the morning and ur Totoro is reciting the national anthem and dragging with the national flag on which one stage straight most.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by BeehiveDS(m): 1:32am On Apr 23
Always putting in front of your potential clients.

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by godofuck231: 1:38am On Apr 23
Come try that shit for winter here
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by ericmor: 2:03am On Apr 23
illicit:

Pics or i dont believe it

🥴

Lol
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Papayaayasager(m): 3:04am On Apr 23
Naking, simple
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by placeofallure(f): 3:07am On Apr 23
EreluRoz:
It makes you feel fresh and stay fresh. I don't remember the last time I slept with clothes on.

Sleep will not even come if I have clothes on. Plus I don't need any robe to go to the bathroom. I walk there with no clothes on, even to the kitchen, l love my freedom grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Face Masks Production At Gatimo Apparel Factory In Ikeja, Lagos (video) / Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals / Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.