Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? (41590 Views)

5 Medical Benefits Of Sleeping Naked (men And Women) / 5 Reasons Why Sleeping Naked Is Good For You | Health Benefits Of Sleeping Naked / Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by aywagze(m): 3:07am On Apr 23
What is special about your naked body in private and not public ..πŸ€”
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by escavros: 3:44am On Apr 23
Racoon:
@grok.

Please do not sleep naked
Dont let such posts deceive you.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by paul4prime: 3:48am On Apr 23
you wan sleep naked under -24 degree. grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Silentgroper(m): 3:51am On Apr 23
EreluRoz:
It makes you feel fresh and stay fresh. I don't remember the last time I slept with clothes on.
yummy ..

Now I see why the other guy said "EASY ACCESSIBILITY"

would you kindly pass your house address on??

Don't worry, I'm just coming to practice sleeping NAKED...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by stevups(m): 4:00am On Apr 23
No benefits
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Silentgroper(m): 4:05am On Apr 23
Enemyofpeace:
the thing tire me o. You won't believe it that the guy banned me since 2022 till 2031, like sey na me no gree girls marry am
but he's married with kids...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by bizzibodi(m): 4:07am On Apr 23
I usually sleep naked, once slept naked ,found myself far away from home butt naked walking d street with a hard-on with people jeering at me,i fled homeward even ma 2 hands cannot adequately cover ma horsecock...woke up to thanks Jah it was just a dream. grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:01am On Apr 23
Racoon:
Konji? grin A very good benefit anyway.
General Racoon
the nightmare of helinues

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:04am On Apr 23
EreluRoz:
It makes you feel fresh and stay fresh. I don't remember the last time I slept with clothes on.
if I try sleeping with clothes, I will be dreaming I'm tied with rope, so I always sleep naked.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Enemyofpeace: 5:06am On Apr 23
Silentgroper:
but he's married with kids...
why him come dey behave like a baby now?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by TableLeg(m): 5:14am On Apr 23
thesicilian:
For easy accessibility

Fu….cking simpleton.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by TableLeg(m): 5:15am On Apr 23
Silentgroper:
yummy ..

Now I see why the other guy said "EASY ACCESSIBILITY"

would you kindly pass your house address on??

Don't worry, I'm just coming to practice sleeping NAKED...

Vacuous sex starved troglodyte

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Juwessgratitud3: 5:18am On Apr 23
The sleep will enter body very well and everything Will be bouncing with freedom. grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Burgerlomo: 5:25am On Apr 23
Easy access if you're together with your babe

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Donedeal1(m): 5:45am On Apr 23
Can not see any benefit here,sometimes you need to keep a constant temperature to sleep well, and temperature naturally drop as the night increase. Then been naked gives undue access to your body for your partner.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Father4all: 5:56am On Apr 23
What of if armed robbers meet you in that position grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by correkguy: 6:13am On Apr 23
When there is fire out break, and there is no light …every body runs out of the house including you… after the fire has been quenched …. Then e go do you like adam and eve .,, cos thats when you will come to your senses remember you are naked.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Rejoice28(f): 6:59am On Apr 23
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:07am On Apr 23
Butt naked
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by NEUDUDE: 7:18am On Apr 23
Being a bachelor can be cool. This is one of the perks lol grin. I do it with reckles abandon
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Silentgroper(m): 7:55am On Apr 23
TableLeg:

Vacuous sex starved troglodyte
excuse you πŸ™„πŸ™„ ... What part of " practice sleeping naked" did you not comprehend 😐😐 .. DUNCE!!!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Silentgroper(m): 7:56am On Apr 23
Enemyofpeace:
why him come dey behave like a baby now?
i no knw that one
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Silentgroper(m): 7:58am On Apr 23
Juwessgratitud3:
The sleep will enter body very well and everything Will be bouncing with freedom. grin

Yummy

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Lovestrong(m): 8:04am On Apr 23
Racoon:
@grok.
what of Al'janu attacks
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Pastev1(m): 8:31am On Apr 23
Nice ones guys, but do not forget that there are also dangers (disadvantages) of sleeping naked. 1. If there is any incident of any kind, you won't remember nor have a chance to put on your wears rather, you will run out for safety of course naked. If there is robbery, that will attract them and result in rape. so we should be wise on this while enjoying the benefits. I've witnessed where Police force themselves into a house to arrest someone who had been running from arrest, quite unfortunate, the guy was naked and they (The police) had to take him like that before someone was looking for a cloth to cover his unclothedness before leaving for the station. Remember Every Advantage has its own disadvantage... thanks all
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by ogbenimax007: 8:41am On Apr 23
AqualinaXYZ:
Nobody sleeps naked in Canada

Na Nigeria wey NEPA no dey bring light dey make people sleep naked

Heat too much
you sha wan make we know say na Canada you dey
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by femmoy(m): 8:44am On Apr 23
EreluRoz:

Are you the same person as Zzor?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:58am On Apr 23
I don't sleep naked. Never!
Imagine armed men breaking into your and you wake up confused, unclothed. I've experienced that scenery twice. I can't even sleep without a weapon close to me no matter how small. I don't care if sleeping naked has health benefits or not. I've had ladies who are nudist and I kept wondering what's up, not until I see this use.less thread.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by TableLeg(m): 9:10am On Apr 23
Silentgroper:
excuse you πŸ™„πŸ™„ ... What part of " practice sleeping naked" did you not comprehend 😐😐 .. DUNCE!!!

Baba e ni dunce, iwo omo ale jatijati ikeji eranko yi!
Pleb.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by Silentgroper(m): 9:15am On Apr 23
TableLeg:

Baba e ni dunce, iwo omo ale jatijati ikeji eranko yi!
Pleb.
iyalaya eh lon bawi ..

Weyre omoh.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Face Masks Production At Gatimo Apparel Factory In Ikeja, Lagos (video) / Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos / Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres β€” NCDC Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.