Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo (7552 Views)

39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo / Fully Armed Herdsmen Getting Ready. / General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by sarrki(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
The primary duty of president Muhammad Buhari is to protect lives and property of Nigeria citizens

In this aspect he has failed in his responsibilities

Katsina is the home state of me president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by helinues: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Katsina is the home state of mr president

But the bandits are at home now...

25 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by sweetnonsense(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wow! In broad day light... This is sad honestly
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by greatmarshall(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
There's a big problem in this country

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Sunnymatey(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Who is buying all the weapons and amunitions for them?
They made us believe they's poverty in the north.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by SeverusSnape(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
angry

... While bubu the mumu is in Abuja sipping fura and eating gworo, the bandits are having a field day in his state.
Bubu the mumu has failed his people in particular and the whole country in general.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by solmus: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't think Buhari failed them in katsina, typical Hausa Fulani tend to glorify violence, go around with dagger and easily stab anyone over simple disagreement, their problem isn't jonathan or buhari, their problem is who they are and their culture of violence

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by sarrki(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
greatmarshall:

A Big one

The president sanctioned it when the figure head since governor masari held peace meetings and empowered them with tax payers money for them to cease fire

Terrorist don’t understand peace

The only language they understand is firefire

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by mrjaydee(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Imagine if this guys should enter lagos

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Shezkid01(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bubu
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by sarrki(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:
I don't think Buhari failed them in katsina, typical Hausa Fulani tend to glorify violence, go around with dagger and easily stab anyone over simple disagreement, their problem isn't jonathan or buhari, their problem is who they are and their culture of violence

Uncle buhari failed

Not only in katsina

He failed God and Humanity on security

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by ukukaegbu(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chai

They still promise going to Sambisa to fight Boko Haram while this one is at their doorstep

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
mrjaydee:
Imagine if this guys should enter lagos

That will never happen.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Righteousness89(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
So Unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by solmus: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
sarrki:

Uncle buhari failed

Not only in katsina

He failed God and Humanity on security

good thing you have lived in the North and seem to be from southwestern origin..

be 100% honest with your self can northern culture of violence, religious extremism , almajiri get kicked out by buhari with a magic wand?

see my mother grew up in the North, and Kano to be precise, and what she witnessed 60 years ago is what is still happening, just that media exposure had increased, this made her father vowed she must marry a Yoruba man

same story I heard my mum tell me I googled it too, the Ibo massacre that happened in the palace of an emir in katsina saw 5000 ibo loose their life and it was done by everyone in the open of the palace square, Metasina riot my uncle was an office, many more violence up north..

so if you think buhari has any power to change 100s of years of violence then you fell for his political trick, as even a recognized instituition like emirate of kano couldn't address it with the emir being sacked

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by fergie001: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Very funny thread....
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Supan(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Who is buying all the weapons and amunitions for them?
They made us believe they's poverty in the north.

These are no ordinary robbers. They were the jihardists empowered by APC led Moslems to cause mayhem if GEJ had refused to accept defeat in 2015.

Even Buhari lack the political will to tame them now. They will continue mingling with the populace till it becomes a common sight in the north.

They are just waiting for the next ethno religious riot to happen so they can actualise long awaited plan of fulani/ islamization.

Nigeria is doomed.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by TooMuchStuff: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mazaaaa!
These na men wey dey helep Buhari on the low

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by sarrki(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

good thing you have lived in the North and seem to be from southwestern origin..

be 100% honest with your self can northern culture of violence, religious extremism , almajiri get kicked out by buhari with a magic wand?

see my mother grew up in the North, and Kano to be precise, and what she witnessed 60 years ago is what is still happening, just that media exposure had increased, this made her father vowed she must marry a Yoruba man

same story I heard my mum tell me I googled it too, the Ibo massacre that happened in the palace of an emir in katsina saw 5000 ibo loose their life and it was done by everyone in the open of the palace square, Metasina riot my uncle was an office, many more violence up north..

so if you think buhari has any power to change 100s of years of power then you fell for his political trick

I agreed with you that it’s a societal thing

President Buhari campaigned On security

Though he’s a father to all

But He’s from the north

Abacha curves all this nonsense during is time
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by solmus: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Supan:

These are no ordinary robbers. They were the jihardists empowered by APC led Moslems to cause mayhem if GEJ had refused to accept defeat in 2015.

Armed violent men had being tormenting north far beyond Jonathans regime , it had being happening during military regime, obasanjo, and yaradua, in form of various riots and religious violence.. so putting this on Jonathan is just silly

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by softplace: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
but na wa ooo

is it that this people refuse to move forward or choose to remain like this in 2020

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Animal kingdom, I'm not surprised.
Said baba biko. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by SarkinYarki: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
greatmarshall:

There is no big problem , the only problem NIGERIA has had since the 80s is this same Buhari , it will take another 30 to restore this country from his damage

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Racoon(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Army, DSS and other security agencies are turning a blind eye right? Imagine if this was in the South now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by SarkinYarki: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

so if you think buhari has any power to change 100s of years of violence then you fell for his political trick, as even a recognized instituition like emirate of kano couldn't address it with the emir being sacked

There is no where in the north I haven't lived so leave all this long story ,the north has always had fanatics especially in places like Kano but never this level of insecurity
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by solmus: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
sarrki:

But He’s from the north

well you are right a bit... Abacha fought a whole sultan of sokoto (most revered in north) to stand a still, and fought Abiola his friend to the very end, it was because of Abacha that babangida wasn't killed in dodan barrack, coming in from Odogbo cantonment in Ibadan to save him

Abacha and Obasanjo are not like Buhari and its wrong to compare them, both are not scared to kill anybody whenever the need arises, buhari isn't wired like that
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
sarrki:

But He’s from the north

How can buhari destroy the same militia he once tackled Jonathan for killing them?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by blackboy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
One law for the north another for other parts.
NPF do your work.
NA do your work
Civil defence do your work
FG do your work
Governor do your work

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by PIMPAR: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Supan(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

What happened to you, this Igbo hater

I guess it's now time to reconcile our differences.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Shame on Buratai

If to say na South East now, Nigerian Army go sabi python dance on harmless citizensundecided

Cowards in uniform

Do we still need evidence to prove that it's the northern elites that are sponsoring these terrorists and bandits

solmus:

Abacha and Obasanjo are not like Buhari and its wrong to compare them, both are not scared to kill anybody whenever the need arises, buhari isn't wired like that
grin grin grin grin Buhari is only wired to kill innocent citizens in the South East and the Shites cheesy grin grin grin

Quantinue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion / ICPC Clears Yewande Sadiku Of All Fraud Allegations / Construction Workers Protest Company Debts By Akwa Ibom Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.