Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

FX Traders In The House - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FX Traders In The House (1518 Views)

Wanted: Freelance FX Traders For Immediate Employment / Lawyers In The House / Hiring Fx Traders Or People With Computer Handling Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FX Traders In The House by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21
moshuur:
Prefer binary?
Do u understand what he wrote?
Got no bad intentions....just curious
Well, from the reviews of Fx traders, it doesn't really seem great.
Unlike binary trading with free and correct signals.

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by Pedrocross4568(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21
NPFLADMIN:

When $ was around N1,800, it was N18k approximate.

But when $ when down to N1,200, they didn't bring down the approximate in Naira.

It was still N17k.

Don't know if they would have brought it down.

But the official amount is still $10

It's about #13,424 for $10 at the moment
Re: FX Traders In The House by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21
[quote author=Pedrocross4568 post=129559304][/quote]
Wetin?
Re: FX Traders In The House by Alcatel17: 6:02pm On Apr 21
NPFLADMIN:

Magic trader is a trader also like you. He and his team is just giving you free signals.

Quotex is the binary platform he is using.
And they too are legit.

Search on Instagram. His ads are there. I saw it on Duolingo.

Becareful sha, he also loses sometimes.

Also I'd advise you to verify your Identity before depositing anything.

Lastly, Minimum deposit is N17K last time I checked. After making profit, abeg come and help me make deposit I beg.

N17k no be beans for this hardship.

Thanks bro for d feedback..meanwhile talking about d broker..d guy said whoever uses his quotext broker affiliate link on his channel to join is going to get free funds from d broker so why not try n join wit his link n see if d free funds will drop....d quotext site is not even opening on any of my browser...
Re: FX Traders In The House by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21
Alcatel17:

Thanks bro for d feedback..meanwhile talking about d broker..d guy said whoever uses his quotext broker affiliate link on his channel to join is going to get free funds from d broker so why not try n join wit his link n see if d free funds will drop....d quotext site is not even opening on any of my browser...

It's demo.
Meaning it's just for trading. Not for withdrawal.

Ah, wahala.
Did you use chrome?
Re: FX Traders In The House by Alcatel17: 6:15pm On Apr 21
NPFLADMIN:

It's demo.
Meaning it's just for trading. Not for withdrawal.

Ah, wahala.
Did you use chrome?

I dint know d site chooses browsers...so wat browser is d best 4 me to access d site n open d account?
Re: FX Traders In The House by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21
Alcatel17:

I dint know d site chooses browsers...so wat browser is d best 4 me to access d site n open d account?

Na chrome I dey use
Re: FX Traders In The House by Jashub: 6:40pm On Apr 21
Pedrocross4568:

Magic Trader is Very real and the best.

Completely open and transparent
How do you manage your risk when trading with him? Do you trade all his signals or do you just choose days on which you trade ?
Re: FX Traders In The House by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21
Jashub:
How do you manage your risk when trading with him? Do you trade all his signals or do you just choose days on which you trade ?

Sometimes I just wait for about 1 or 2 minutes to see how the signal is going and joint in, if it's has gone a little higher than the given signal.

I manage my risk by using $1 or $2 for the first signal and double for the first gale if need be.

Most times I don't go for the second gale, if my fund is low.

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by OKOATA(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21
NPFLADMIN:
Search for "Magic Trader Signals" on Telegram and get free signals.

You can also search "Youssef Trader"

You get free signals and make a lot of profit.

If you join and make profit, remember me ooo. Me still dey look for deposit.
Bro abeg those things dey real? You go check IG see people writing scam on their ads. I have a few on my telegram but I just de observe but I think this one is crypto trading plus forex too.
Re: FX Traders In The House by GreaterFuture(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21
PureNigerDeltan:
Because like this my workplace is too toxic for me. I wan move to Forex but I want to do it while working to check it’s sustainability.
Where do you work...?
What's the Job entailments that made you say these?
Re: FX Traders In The House by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21
OKOATA:
Bro abeg those things dey real? You go check IG see people writing scam on their ads. I have a few on my telegram but I just de observe but I think this one is crypto trading plus forex too.

Magic trader na trader like you.

Na quotex him dey use.

His signals are free also.

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by Faber(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21
I prefer forex, some signal providers are profitable than others. I know of a lady that never lost a trade from Feb last year till August, her channel is Reyana Fx, also Fx Education channel, Doctor Pips etc dey do well

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by OKOATA(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21
NPFLADMIN:

Magic trader na trader like you.

Na quotex him dey use.

His signals are free also.
Baba the point is that I don't even know where to start from. I gat some btc laying around and don't know what to do with it. I wish I can start with a video of some sort. To be honest I'm a newbie in this and no virtually nothing from all of these but I'm so much interested. If I can get a link to begin with I would appreciate.
Re: FX Traders In The House by Jashub: 10:10pm On Apr 21
Pedrocross4568:

Sometimes I just wait for about 1 or 2 minutes to see how the signal is going and joint in, if it's has gone a little higher than the given signal.

I manage my risk by using $1 or $2 for the first signal and double for the first gale if need be.

Most times I don't go for the second gale, if my fund is low.
Wow , that's a nice strategy. How to withdraw now ? Is it through Binance or another app?
Re: FX Traders In The House by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21
Jashub:
Wow , that's a nice strategy. How to withdraw now ? Is it through Binance or another app?

Very easy. Just withdraw into your local account and the money will drop within 24 hours but sometimes it takes longer than 24 hours or the money is returned back to your trading account and you can request withdrawal again.
Re: FX Traders In The House by Jashub: 10:28pm On Apr 21
Pedrocross4568:

Very easy. Just withdraw into your local account and the money will drop within 24 hours but sometimes it takes longer than 24 hours or the money is returned back to your trading account and you can request withdrawal again.
Chai...and I created my account with Binance and I've withdrawn with it before embarassed

Can I still transfer it to Binance and move to another wallet ?

And do you still trade with Magic Trader?
Re: FX Traders In The House by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21
Jashub:
Chai...and I created my account with Binance and I've withdrawn with it before embarassed

Can I still transfer it to Binance and move to another wallet ?

And do you still trade with Magic Trader?

Yes, I still trade with magic Trader signal from Monday morning to Saturday afternoon on Quotex trading platform.

Really don't know much about binance, still trying to know more about it and his to trade with it
Re: FX Traders In The House by Jashub: 10:45pm On Apr 21
Pedrocross4568:

Yes, I still trade with magic Trader signal from Monday morning to Saturday afternoon on Quotex trading platform.

Really don't know much about binance, still trying to know more about it and his to trade with it
Do you take all his trades ...and how profitable have you been since trading with him. As for me , I was able to flip $10 to $78 in 5days ...since then I haven't been so lucky . What could be wrong ...is it my risk management?

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21
OKOATA:
Baba the point is that I don't even know where to start from. I gat some btc laying around and don't know what to do with it. I wish I can start with a video of some sort. To be honest I'm a newbie in this and no virtually nothing from all of these but I'm so much interested. If I can get a link to begin with I would appreciate.

There's a video tutorial pinned.
You can use it as a guide.

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by Mantul: 6:34am On Apr 22
OKOATA:

1. Do not sell your btc for anything, raise funds for trading another way

2. Go on YouTube and search for a forex tutor you understand and learn the basic, learn and practice on charts. Also look for complete forex trading for beginners, from different teachers and watch

b. Once you are done with the basics, go to smc hub and watch all his videos, watch and practice, don't trade real money, Once you have watched all his video, start trading demo and re watch his video sessions with students. Once you have mastered trading demo move to real account
Wish you the best
Re: FX Traders In The House by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:09am On Apr 22
GreaterFuture:

Where do you work...?
What's the Job entailments that made you say these?

This is a personal question though… but my job is a toxic one because The boss here has no emotional intelligence. You’re not preferred based on your job performance. You’re preferred when you roll with the boss, assisting him in doing things. Normal corruption na.

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by OKOATA(m): 9:40am On Apr 22
Mantul:

1. Do not sell your btc for anything, raise funds for trading another way

2. Go on YouTube and search for a forex tutor you understand and learn the basic, learn and practice on charts. Also look for complete forex trading for beginners, from different teachers and watch

b. Once you are done with the basics, go to smc hub and watch all his videos, watch and practice, don't trade real money, Once you have watched all his video, start trading demo and re watch his video sessions with students. Once you have mastered trading demo move to real account
Wish you the best
Thanks boss. Appreciate

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by GreaterFuture(m): 11:29am On Apr 22
PureNigerDeltan:

This is a personal question though… but my job is a toxic one because The boss here has no emotional intelligence. You’re not preferred based on your job performance. You’re preferred when you roll with the boss, assisting him in doing things. Normal corruption na.
Okayy!
For a private company, that's very unwise.

I will share some forex connects I have with you, though it's fairly expensive. But he seem to make guaranteed income. Almost loss proof, arbitraged strategy.

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22
GreaterFuture:

Okayy!
For a private company, that's very unwise.

I will share some forex connects I have with you, though it's fairly expensive. But he seem to make guaranteed income. Almost loss proof, arbitraged strategy.

If based in Ph better

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by GreaterFuture(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22
PureNigerDeltan:

If based in Ph better
I will get back to you.
It's can be based out of anywhere, just that the 'Update' i.e information is expensive. Cos it's 100% apparently...

1 Like

Re: FX Traders In The House by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23
Jashub:
Precisely .
How's it going?
Re: FX Traders In The House by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23
Jashub:
Precisely .
How's it going?
Re: FX Traders In The House by elvhinzey(m): 9:18am On Apr 27
PureNigerDeltan:
Please can any successful Forex trader here tell us his/her journey through FX? I think many of us would want to learn a few or two from you. Because like this my workplace is too toxic for me. I wan move to Forex but I want to do it while working to check it’s sustainability.

Should I share my experience here or create a link for Google Meet?
Re: FX Traders In The House by Jashub: 9:33am On Apr 27
elvhinzey:

Share it here
Re: FX Traders In The House by Deogratiasfx: 9:47am On Apr 27
The only way you can succeed in forex is to keep ur job or find something else to do. People who succeed in fx use it as a means to an end; not the end itself.
I sincerely advice u to go into but pls go with the plan to trade and to gamble.
Have so much to tell u but can't do it here.....best of luck
Re: FX Traders In The House by PureNigerDeltan(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28
elvhinzey:

Please share it here… Some people got my number from I donno where they dmed me on whatsapp and calling prices for me to register 😅😅😅. I’m not a novice I just want someone with experience to tell me how he started and how it’s going or how he stopped. I have basic knowledge though, I’ve 10x a 100k demo. I know it’s not the real deal but it’s worth a start. I just wanna know if I should go for it head on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecoopers - Field Agent Support Executive / Just Gotten Admission 4 Masters In Sweden / Kpmg's Career Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.