Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) (36333 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by Michael547(m): 10:39am On Apr 26
StillDtruth:

And my answer has always been that they were punished for their disobedience only, since good and bad was not in existence if i may say so..

When Adam disobeyed God, Did he commit a sin?
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by StillDtruth: 6:00pm On Apr 26
Michael547:

When Adam disobeyed God, Did he commit a sin?

Yes! That is what disobedience means.
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by Michael547(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26
StillDtruth:

Yes! That is what disobedience means.
How can we define a SIN?
Did God tell Adam that Disobedience was a SIN?
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by StillDtruth: 6:37pm On Apr 26
Michael547:

How can we define a SIN?
Did God tell Adam that Disobedience was a SIN?

You already see that God did not tell him its a sin, which in God's Judgment, you see He did not Say sin either, He just stuck to the most important thing, which is did you obey or disobey? Period. End of story.

Sin is any act/omission which reasonably annoys and causes pain to a person.
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by Michael547(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26
StillDtruth:

You already see that God did not tell him its a sin, which in God's Judgment, you see He did not Say sin either, He just stuck to the most important thing, which is did you obey or disobey? Period. End of story.

Sin is any act/omission which reasonably annoys and causes pain to a person.

If God did not mention SIN in his judgment to Adam, Why do we say that Adam committed a SIN?
How could Adam commit a SIN when he was not aware of SIN?
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by StillDtruth: 7:15pm On Apr 26
Michael547:

If God did not mention SIN in his judgment to Adam, Why do we say that Adam committed a SIN?
How could Adam commit a SIN when he was not aware of SIN?

Sin is the word what we who are born after Adam use for describing and explaining all acts that annoy or displease a person.

So Adam does not need to be aware of the word sin only the act which shows sin

And Adam was aware of the act that they should obey God.

So, the only question is did they obey or disobey. That is all. Period. End of story
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by Michael547(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26
StillDtruth:

Sin is the word what we who are born after Adam use for describing and explaining all acts that annoy or displease a person.

So Adam does not need to be aware of the word sin only the act which shows sin

And Adam was aware of the act that they should obey God. That is all.
So you mean that in the Garden of Eden, there was nothing like SIN?
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by StillDtruth: 7:24pm On Apr 26
Michael547:

So you mean that in the Garden of Eden, there was nothing like SIN?

Did you see any sin before that sin of disobedience they commited?
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by Michael547(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26
StillDtruth:

Did you see any sin before that sin of disobedience they commited?
How can you say that Adam committed a 'Sin of disobedience' When he was not aware of SIN?
Don't you think it would be wrong for us to say that Adam Committed a 'SIN' because he was not aware of 'SIN' just the same way that it would be wrong for us to say that Adam did 'bad' since he was not aware of 'bad'?
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by StillDtruth: 10:21am On Apr 27
Michael547:

How can you say that Adam committed a 'Sin of disobedience' When he was not aware of SIN?
Don't you think it would be wrong for us to say that Adam Committed a 'SIN' because he was not aware of 'SIN' just the same way that it would be wrong for us to say that Adam did 'bad' since he was not aware of 'bad'?

Because sin is an actiion, and not a word used to describe an action. I told you that already.

And the question is did Adam do an action WHICH HE WAS AWARE NOT TO DO, that could be called a sin?

And the bible Answered, "Yes" for He WAS AWARE hat He should obey God!

I said this before you went of another direction of "So you mean that in the Garden of Eden, there was nothing like SIN?",
Only to bring it back to where i have already answered before.

So, clearly you are committing ths fallacy of argument in a circle since you do not have any valid thing to say, so this matter is over and no need for endless argument.
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by Michael547(m): 10:40am On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

Because sin is an actiion, and not a word used to describe an action. I told you that already.

And the question is did Adam do an action WHICH HE WAS AWARE NOT TO DO, that could be called a sin?

And the bible Answered, "Yes" for He WAS AWARE hat He should obey God!

I said this before you went of another direction of "So you mean that in the Garden of Eden, there was nothing like SIN?",
Only to bring it back to where i have already answered before.

So, clearly you are committing ths fallacy of argument in a circle since you do not have any valid thing to say, so this matter is over and no need for endless argument.

Lol...you are funny....so what Adam did cannot be described as bad....you are therefore arguing that sin is neither good nor bad.
Is that correct?
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by StillDtruth: 12:35pm On Apr 27
Michael547:

Lol...you are funny....so what Adam did cannot be described as bad....you are therefore arguing that sin is neither good nor bad.
Is that correct?

Please now, let it enter your solid head and
heart of stone and stop all these endless repetitions.

I have said maybe up.to 8 times that good and bad did not exist at that time and God did not punish them based on good and bad as His Judgment shows., so you dont have any valid thing to say but turn around and around yourself looking for what is not missing.
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by Michael547(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

Please now, let it enter your solid head and
heart of stone and stop all these endless repetitions.

I have said maybe up.to 8 times that good and bad did niot exist at that time and God did not punish them based on good and bad as His Judgment shows., so you dont have any valid thing to say but turn around and around yourself looking for what is not missing.

Lol....SIN did not exist either....neither did God punish Adam for committing a SIN.....so why do you agree that Adam committed a SIN?
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by StillDtruth: 1:04pm On Apr 27
Michael547:

Lol....SIN did not exist either....neither did God punish Adam for committing a SIN.....so why do you agree that Adam committed a SIN?

Ehen. New topic. Old one don end finally grin

Ah, You don dey find the existence of good and bad since now you don see am say e start only after them on sin,

So the correct question na, "When did sin Start?" grin

When i come back i will raise the thread. grin see you there grin
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by Michael547(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

Ehen. New topic. Old one don end finally grin

Ah, You don dey find the existence of good and bad since now you don see am say e start only after them on sin[b][/b],

So the correct question na, "When did sin Start?" grin

When i come back i will raise the thread. grin see you there grin
Abi na...... You talk say bad no dey....so where you see sin?
God no talk about Sin. Even Adam no know about sin According to you. So why we talk say Adam sin? IF disobedience no be bad, meaning say disobedience no be sin.
Re: Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) by StillDtruth: 12:09am On Apr 28
Michael547:

Abi na...... You talk say bad no dey....so where you see sin?
God no talk about Sin. Even Adam no know about sin According to you. So why we talk say Adam sin? IF disobedience no be bad, meaning say disobedience no be sin.

So come see am for the new thread..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Runs Towards Moroccan King's Car During Motorcade With Pope Francis / Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / The Early Church Vs The Modern Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.