Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Jewish Population By Country - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Population By Country (54409 Views)

External Foriegn Reserves By Country As At 1st March 2024 / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Iceberg3: 10:54am On Apr 21
Fuckyoumod:
if you don't like Bibi, you can join Hamas and fire rockets at his official residence.

When rockets are fired against israel no atrocities, when Israel defends itself against rockets atrocities are committed.

You try!
Don't Mind that busy body...see how his conscience is already guilty

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by nedekid: 10:54am On Apr 21
Fuckyoumod:
if you don't like Bibi, you can join Hamas and fire rockets at his official residence.

When rockets are fired against israel no atrocities, when Israel defends itself against rockets atrocities are committed.

You try!
Any why are rockets fired against Israel? You think people don't have what to do, but to just wakeup in the morning to fire rockets for fun?
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Dilijingsly(m): 10:55am On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?
Religion in the thing that binds people more. Even Sunni muslim will fight and protect people of same religion. Same reason why some muslims are protecting Isreal against their fellow muslims.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Bliztzer: 10:55am On Apr 21
madridguy:
Are they white ?

Black by colour.

Some of them are decendant of King Solomon. In 1999 there about, they returned home.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by 11doubledee: 10:56am On Apr 21
NGArmyTerrorist:
These people are like igbos, you will see them almost in every country! And they no dey make noise, Hardly you hear say they commit crimes..
That's what I applaud most about them,there is sizeable amount of them too in Nigeria,even in Ethiopia and other parts of the world.
But hardly will you associate them with crimes or unnecessary unrest.
Let's all learn to love and respect each other irrespective of our differences.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by MEGAWATCH: 10:56am On Apr 21
thesicilian:
You didn't mention Biafra. I hear the Jews even originated from there

So that you will come and kill them abi?

Your wickedness will go back to you.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Jashub: 10:58am On Apr 21
nedekid:

How are you sure his destiny need changing? You guys spit out heavy words casually. undecided
Just look at his profile and see the sort of things he engages in . It shows he is idle ...which translates to poverty and joblessness
Re: Jewish Population By Country by thesicilian: 10:58am On Apr 21
Forkthiefnubu:

At least that’s better than being a murderous jiahdist
Interesting that you'd compare being a Biafran and being a murderous jihadist. In other words , the only way being a Biafran can be better than a jihadist is to qualify the latter with the word "murderous".
Why am I even bothering self? After all everything is just going to fly over your head.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by twosquare(m): 10:58am On Apr 21
Angelfrost:

It is even said that the wealth and technology of America is under the firm control of Jews.
Yes. Most of their financial institutions have Jewish founders and heritage... Even social media, tech companies, military tech, etc.

So, he who has the money dictates the tune.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Eziro(m): 10:59am On Apr 21
God is God and His mercies endure for ever. They should include the Jews in Nigeria too
Re: Jewish Population By Country by bluefilm: 11:00am On Apr 21
Why didn't they include us Biafrans in the list? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Segxydube: 11:01am On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Israel is officially the 51st US state

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

But u like hamas abi?

U no fit get sense again
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Fcwilly: 11:02am On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

You are a pretender, telling me that you don't hate me but you only hate my dad, Netanyahu is the husband of terrorist Arab nations, given to them hot hot. Moreover US cannot stand without Israel. Jews are the brain behind US success.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by GentleRay: 11:03am On Apr 21
26. 0.00023% in South East Nigeria
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Svoboda(m): 11:04am On Apr 21
One thing i know is the Zionist jews are very dirty, untamed demons, who promote all sorts of decadence and immorality in the global society. They also lovr to kill small children.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by waziri4biz: 11:05am On Apr 21
If you don't have need for such information why opening the thread. All these sadists
Jashub:
How does this information change the poverty in your country . Learn to mind your business and perhaps God will change your destiny

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Population By Country by cunny88(m): 11:06am On Apr 21
Obiedun:
There fake Jews in Nigeria
Exactly what crossed my mind when I saw this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Fiscus105(m): 11:07am On Apr 21
God1000:

Not only about population, Isreal is brain behind many of technology and innovation being carried out in the U S
Re: Jewish Population By Country by egoldman(m): 11:07am On Apr 21
Re: Jewish Population By Country by hammer567: 11:07am On Apr 21
WE NEED TO LEAVE THIS HERE FOR THEIR PAINMENT

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Misterone: 11:08am On Apr 21
God1000:

https://www.datapandas.org/ranking/jewish-population-by-country
Lies! The Igbos have a population of about 50million and they are Jews. So that list should read Nigeria - 50 million, then Israel and the rest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by AllenSpencer: 11:09am On Apr 21
Jews that will never submit for a DNA test!

All you listed are Europeans claiming to be Jews.

The list had any truth, it would have started with Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by godofuck231: 11:09am On Apr 21
The real isrealites are in Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, benin Republic, kogi, benue Cameroon and ivory Coast amongst other , driven by ottoman empire genocide the arabs philistines took over the land and the land grabbers come on ships and there you have the zionists not Israelis

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Mobahd: 11:10am On Apr 21
hammer567:

THE NEWS HAS BEEN ON NAIRALAND FOR LONG TIME, ABOUT IGBO JEWS BUT YOUR YORUBA MODS DEY FEAR TO FP, WHAT IS ALREADY GLOBAL.

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE THAT ARE MENTALLY ILL.

THIS NONSENSE HE RUSH TO FP IS TO WHAT END?

Bro there is nothing like IBO jew
The concept was created during the civil war when news men compared the massacre of ibos to that of the Jews during holocaust.
Researchers even from Israel has come to Igboland to check DNA of IBO if it matches with that of Israelis....the answer is negative.

My dear friend ibos are not Jews
It's just a lofty dream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Bigboytinz: 11:14am On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?
black Americans can't be traced to one country
Re: Jewish Population By Country by rajiedreez: 11:14am On Apr 21
This shows that black Jews aren't rated at all, with the population of Ethiopian Jews not included. Later too those Ethiopian will say they're not black

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by sulaak(m): 11:16am On Apr 21
Jashub:
How does this information change the poverty in your country . Learn to mind your business and perhaps God will change your destiny

Nigeria are busy worrying about another countries problem.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Goodlady(f): 11:17am On Apr 21
God1000:
You can as well post about Nigeria all day and night, maybe doing so will change the poverty and your destiny, we all should mind our own business and allow people that need the information to read it Mr busybody.

Actually you should be more concerned about ya Nigeria. The busybody title fits you more. We v seen carnage worst than Israel-Hamas or Israel-Iran or any middle-east conflict. Herdsmen killings or should we say tactical islamization in Nigeria, Shiites riots, religious killings by islámists, blasphemy killings by islámists, wide unprecedented corruption in govt, poverty, high levels of illiteracy, inflation etc that affects you and ya family. Be worried about Nigeria and care more about how ya nation ll be better. For now, you aren't different from FFK, a political prostitute! That same FFK you and ya propagandists pay ll still abuse you all when another person offer him food. He's an outcast in religion, ethnicity and anything he can associate with.
To ya analysis, you v analysed why US is supporting Isreal. They are also aware it's a proxy religious war cos all these trash started from time of the Israeli and Philistines in the Bible. but you v not told us why Iran and most muslims support Hamas, Taliban, Alqaeda, Boko Haram, etc?
Why are you forgetting the carnage committed by muslims from time of Muhammad eg: murder of Banu-Quryaza Jews, Ottoman Empire's ruin of Byzantine, Islamic religious killings in Nigeria your dear country amongst others?
What has happened to ya memory. Few days ago, you were reminded that first to do nor dey sweet. You and other janjaweêds ll be hunted till end of the world.
Russia that you & Iran called allies are in support of Zion. Zion is a movement ordained by Allah through prophet Issa (PBUH).
What's the solution, live in peace and not live in pieces with ya religion of piss!
You can't claim to be good but be enjoying proceeds of bad deeds and still claiming to be the victim when you v been oppressing and they are oppressing your Nigerian people. Just getat or receive nuke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by AviatorMoney(m): 11:17am On Apr 21
insidelife22:
My own be say make them bomb Iran to shreds.
Iran no b small meat I'm warfare ooh!!
Just telling u sha
Re: Jewish Population By Country by babajero(m): 11:18am On Apr 21
God1000:

neither do we like Islam and its satanic jihadists.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Nerogee(m): 11:18am On Apr 21
God1000:
You can as well post about Nigeria all day and night, maybe doing so will change the poverty and your destiny, we all should mind our own business and allow people that need the information to read it Mr busybody.

Savage, come and enter heaven let me see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jewish Population By Country by YorubaKing: 11:18am On Apr 21
Obiedun:
There fake Jews in Nigeria

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.