Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Jewish Population By Country - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Population By Country (54401 Views)

External Foriegn Reserves By Country As At 1st March 2024 / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Population By Country by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:19am On Apr 21
Let the real owners of Islam from the North speak, but they are always respectful and sane, but there are too many fake Islam worshippers from the Waste here defiling the topic of Christians and Jews....

Seun and Mods made sure their inferiority complex is well protected by applying an Oath of deceit and importance before one can comment in their Fake Islam forum....lols
Re: Jewish Population By Country by hammer567: 11:20am On Apr 21
Mobahd:

Bro there is nothing like IBO jew
The concept was created during the civil war when news men compared the massacre of ibos to that of the Jews during holocaust.
Researchers even from Israel has come to Igboland to check DNA of IBO if it matches with that of Israelis....the answer is negative.

My dear friend ibos are not Jews
It's just a lofty dream

U a yoruba Muslim flogged into islam by Fulani man Usman Danfodio, dont get to tell me anything about my identity.

U that have never left Ogbomosho in your entire life, u that have never seen the River Niger.

Pleease just shut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdQgsNtMyvs
Re: Jewish Population By Country by JASONjnr(m): 11:20am On Apr 21
God1000:
Your question is big one that requires several answers.

No black country has any of such security pact with America, moreover it is not the duty of America to defend every country on earth

The Jews hold the keys to America.

Look, this was almost out of place when Kanye West spoke deeply about them and they had to put him on a hold.

You should revisit the case! I learned alot.

Re: Jewish Population By Country by nedekid: 11:21am On Apr 21
Jashub:
Just look at his profile and see the sort of things he engages in . It shows he is idle ...which translates to poverty and joblessness
Lolz, you guys wount injure persin this early morning.

Re: Jewish Population By Country by tctrills: 11:21am On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Israel is officially the 51st US state

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

You have a right to hate anyone. But even the left in Israel supports the war in Gaza.
Finally, can you give good reasons why you hate netenyahu and his right wing government?
Re: Jewish Population By Country by guywitzerogal(m): 11:22am On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

say what you like Isreal is blessed and that is final

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Iceberg3: 11:22am On Apr 21
madridguy:
How i go bro cheesy

See Mallam o!!!!
Mallam wan flow niggaazzz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Objectivist04: 11:22am On Apr 21
God1000:

https://www.datapandas.org/ranking/jewish-population-by-country
Jews can only thrive in the midst of christians, among the 25 countries one one is Muslim dominated and still Muslims will be wondering why christians support isreal

Re: Jewish Population By Country by madridguy(m): 11:23am On Apr 21
I doubt if the White jews will ever want to relate with them. I have read about them but I don't know if they're accepted.

Bliztzer:

Black by colour.

Some of them are decendant of King Solomon. In 1999 there about, they returned home.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Mandesz(m): 11:23am On Apr 21
Obiedun:
There fake Jews in Nigeria
No fake Jews. Don't be deceive, Jews and Christian's are the same and they both use the bible.
Jews are adherents of the laws of Moses while Christian's are the followers of Jesus Christ.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Jashub: 11:23am On Apr 21
sulaak:

Nigeria are busy worrying about another countries problem.
Imagine
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Iceberg3: 11:24am On Apr 21
drlateef:

alao nateef na Jakande na coneheads 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What about the wannabe jews of Nigeria? angry angry
Re: Jewish Population By Country by boxypane(m): 11:24am On Apr 21
I thought the people in the Eastern part were Jews?😂

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Goodcitizen99(m): 11:24am On Apr 21
Jashub:
How does this information change the poverty in your country . Learn to mind your business and perhaps God will change your destiny
bros u get personal issue with the poster before? 😆
Re: Jewish Population By Country by YorubaKing: 11:24am On Apr 21
Okoro Savage Jews nko? grin

Re: Jewish Population By Country by LGraphics(m): 11:25am On Apr 21
Good day.
I am Emmanuel, a graphic designer. I can handle your design projects.

You can reach me on WhatsApp. My number is on my signature.

Here is a link to my thread for your viewing pleasure:
https://www.nairaland.com/7998694/graphic-design-portfolio...check-amazing-designs
Re: Jewish Population By Country by farouk2much(m): 11:25am On Apr 21
They no plenty and they became a threat to all mankind.... Uselesss & s2pid Jewish
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Iceberg3: 11:25am On Apr 21
YorubaKing agberoes king grin:
Okoro yoruba rANUS ronus 😁 Savage Jews nko? grin
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yeancahmie007(m): 11:26am On Apr 21
Next time Ibo people say they stem from Israel again, they will leave Nigeria.

Re: Jewish Population By Country by madridguy(m): 11:27am On Apr 21
That's a mere typo wink Are you also a jew ?

Iceberg3:

See Mallam o!!!!
Mallam wan flow niggaazzz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Iceberg3: 11:27am On Apr 21
farouk2much well dem nor dey shout allahhuuu Akabrrrrr before kaboom all over the world grin:
They no plenty and they became a threat to all mankind.... Uselesss & s2pid Jewish
Re: Jewish Population By Country by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:27am On Apr 21
Sleekfingers:

It is sad that Adolf Hitler didn't wipe them out.

Why do you think they should have been wiped out by Hitler ?
Re: Jewish Population By Country by FuckYeyeMods: 11:28am On Apr 21
insidelife22:
My own be say make them bomb Iran to shreds.
6.5M to bumb 89.6M to shreds... when you wakeup from that movie called dream, comeback to nairaland and make a meaningful post.
Mumu
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Iceberg3: 11:28am On Apr 21
madridguy rolling malla 🤣🤣🤣🤣:
That's a mere typo wink Are you also a jew ?

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Tetraozonaitera: 11:28am On Apr 21
‭‭Jeremiah 32:37 NIV‬‬
[37] I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furious anger and great wrath; I will bring them back to this place and let them live in safety.

https://bible.com/bible/111/jer.32.37.NIV

This is the reason you can't but love the Israelis.
They were scattered all over the world during the Holocaust when God left them for a season. And according to the prophecy, they were brought back to the land God has given them.
Some people com say dem go scatter them again?
E NO GO WORK

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Mubieey: 11:28am On Apr 21
No wonder why US and UK loves Israel this much

Re: Jewish Population By Country by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:29am On Apr 21
God1000:

MY BROTHER NA THAT RIGHT WING GOVT WEH BE HARDLINERS THEY NEED TO DESTROY AL. AQSA MOSUE AND REBUILD THEIR TEMPLE. NA THESAME RIGHT WING GOVT WILL DAWN THE CONSEQUENCES AND STAND UP AGAINST THE WORLD.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by kay29000(m): 11:30am On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?

What you typed makes no sense. Jews have a culture, language and religion unique to them alone. How can you compare them to African Americans that kill themselves daily...African Americans that don't know their roots and don't want anything to do with Africa?

Re: Jewish Population By Country by horia: 11:30am On Apr 21
Jashub:
How does this information change the poverty in your country . Learn to mind your business and perhaps God will change your destiny

Actually, if you minded your own business you won’t bother the OP grin
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Goodcitizen99(m): 11:30am On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?
well blacks over there in reality has nothing much to offer 🇺🇸 other than gang culture baby mama and daddy drug abuse crime and different forms of wickedness. If ur USA will u pay attention to such people?😆 bitter truth . Make we try Dey tell ourselves truth all the time 😆

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Jashub: 11:31am On Apr 21
horia:

Actually, if you minded your own business you won’t bother the OP grin
You're in the same rank with the OP so talking with you is the equivalent to joblessness
Re: Jewish Population By Country by 2Radii: 11:32am On Apr 21
Incomplete without rhe black jew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions