Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us (30468 Views)

5 Reasons Why Online Retailers Are Crushing Brick-and-mortar Merchants / Save Us; Flour Companies Are Killing Our Businesses, Bakers Beg FG / Distributors,wholesalers, Retailers Are Wanted For Brand Of Baby Wipes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by mamaafrik(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22
Tenshades:

Oh, you modified your sloppy comment.

One piece of advice I'd give you is that you should enter Lagos market and locate the price yourself.

I'm not the cause of your misfortune.
Go and get a live mr. Liar,if I hadn't given you rope to tie yourself,you would have thought you have sense,NOW SEE YOUR UNFORTUNATE LIVE
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by mamaafrik(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22
Tenshades:

I can't give proof to someone like you because you will eventually buy at that 57k per 50kg and resell to people at your usual 67k per 50kg.

I don't help extortionists, not sorry!
You are a mere noise maker,you no dey shame??

Give proof of what you are saying you got in lagos, you are talking of oshogbo,sey you yourself see that you are retarded??

Take your medicine ooòo
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by Tenshades(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22
mamaafrik:

You are a mere noise maker,you no dey shame??

Give proof of what you are saying you got in lagos, you are talking of oshogbo,sey you yourself see that you are retarded??

Take your medicine ooòo

Who mentioned Osogbo? grin

It's obvious your brain is filled with your 67k rice water cheesy
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by Tenshades(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22
mamaafrik:

Go and get a live mr. Liar,if I hadn't given you rope to tie yourself,you would have thought you have sense,NOW SEE YOUR UNFORTUNATE LIVE

I don raise your body temperature, now.
Oya carry am go cook your 67k rice. Eat it and stop drooling.

50kg bag of rice is being sold for 57k in Lagos. If you are pained that it's lower than your 67k stone rice, take molue, alight on 3MB and dive from the bridge.

Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by mamaafrik(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22
Tenshades:

I don raise your body temperature, now.
Oya carry am go cook your 67k rice. Eat it and stop drooling.

50kg bag of rice is being sold for 57k in Lagos. If you are pained that it's lower than your 67k stone rice, take molue, alight on 3MB and dive from the bridge.
can you gimme the contact where you got it from??
No ,you can't you know why,you are a mere noise blabber
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by Tenshades(m): 6:17am On Apr 23
mamaafrik:
can you gimme the contact where you got it from??
No ,you can't you know why,you are a mere noise blabber

I won't give you nada.

Beg from today till eternity.
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 8:59am On Apr 23
DeGods007:

Then you and your wife should keep buying from trade fair na....

Una wan buy goods for free😂😂😂 when una dey support nonsense una no know say na grave una dey dig🤣🤣

Oga make trade fair your shopping complex make person hear word abeg grin
Don't mind those lunatics. After supporting evil and an idiot man as president they now Wan sellers to sell at a free rate

1 Like

Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:03am On Apr 23
Afamed:

That was what your brothers at Ochanja market was telling me just yesterday.
They blame Tinubu just to extort innocent people.
Most of you in your markets are not happy, the $ is coming down.
You all wanted $ to be N4000 , so you can continue to blame Tinubu and continue to extort innocent people.

Na only Una dey pay for custom duties?
What your brother wanted to sell for me N78k is sold in Lagos N55k.
Una to greedy for that side

Quick money syndrome, Una too like am.
The keke from Nsukka to Obolor Afor, I took just around Feb, ran out of fuel.
He needed to buy just a litre along the road before he got to another filling station, which is less than 2 klm.

The road sellers black market were not ready to sell below N1500. For a liter of fuel.
Una to like exploitation for that side
If u like write article from now till ages, op can go and open retail shop for d wife and stop complaining and u too can give a helping hand to op
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:07am On Apr 23
Afamed:

Una be part of problem for this country.

E dey Una blood.
Buying something N1000 selling it N1900 is business? As if it is the only item he has gone to buy in the market.

Dem just born Una with robbing Peter to pay Paul
If en dey our body waiting cun dey una body, u can go and open shop and start selling at ur own price or even use am do giveaway
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:09am On Apr 23
Afamed:

Una be part of problem for this country.

E dey Una blood.
Buying something N1000 selling it N1900 is business? As if it is the only item he has gone to buy in the market.

Dem just born Una with robbing Peter to pay Paul
No wonder Westcoast can't do retail business for too long bcs u guys don't understand how business and economy works
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:12am On Apr 23
Fibonacci88:
Retailers selling in street are the biggest thieves. Imagine selling a cup of rice for N500 if u multiply that by 200 that's 100k whereas same bag of rice is 75k a bag. Making wooping 25k for a bag. I just pity the masses who can't afford to buy in bulk and depend on this wicked retailers.
Na una go still laugh at a retailer that goes broke all in d name of pleasing d masses. Nobody is even talking about useless govt policies that brought d economy down
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:13am On Apr 23
predictor1:
We know them already. They've come out of their shells. grin
They will justify and wish Nigeria burn up all because of the loss of an election. Pecoleee345 and afamed, you will do well to let them be. Their anger is beyond this thread.
D enemies of Nigeria are those that brought calamity like buhari twice and those that supported useless tinubu and his bad economic policies.
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:14am On Apr 23
Afamed:

Only Una dey enter transport go buy goods?

Lagos price N55k , Onitsha price N78k

Even the manufacturer does not make N22k as profit on unit of his goods
Then go and open ur own business and stop crying
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:15am On Apr 23
Lizzysamuel:

So you people travel to the East? I thought you call it Barren Land?

Mr nonentity, go back to your state and buy it cheaper.
Don't just mind those fallen demons that always think that Nigeria started and ends in lagos
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:34am On Apr 23
LoveJesus87:
you have to understand prices will vary due to some external and internal factors...

It's not greed. It's business. That's the way it works
U even try by attaching picture to explain it. Westcoast are not known for business. Na only owambe and gossip dem carry first

1 Like

Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:38am On Apr 23
Afamed:

Most of street, their goods will expire by Dec.

Pls do not fall for their exploitation..

Buy your things from the main market, it's a matter of time, their senses go come to normal
I know what u need right now, na palliative. U hv never blamed ur useless drug lord for his bad economic policies
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:41am On Apr 23
Orinechi:
Just see nonsense a grown up is saying. For justifying the pain these greedy lots are inflicting on us.,if u are one of them, let see what u will achieve in the next one year. God has never disappointed.
Which gawd are u talking about here? Other countries are holding their leaders accountable u guys are blaming ur fellow citizens. U guys are pure evil for not calling out ur leaders out
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:44am On Apr 23
Truthsandtrusts:

This is what peter and Obi has told them to do, to hate their neighbors.so that they can blackmail the President for hardship
We dun pass dis stage, u can some again next time
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:47am On Apr 23
mamaafrik:

by your calculation, 64*1300=83,200 NAIRA

I can supply you correct 50kg indian rice at 65,000 naira,pick spot is oshodi ,Lagos.

My contact is attached below
,D.M
@pacoleee345 somebody Wan do giveaway for u. Rice giveaway mak person hear word
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:49am On Apr 23
Dharmiejoe:
na people like you the poster is referring to as Greedy.So lets assume u bought an item for 2100 and sold for 3700. Profit margin of 1800. Of which you will still spread the cost of labour on all items bought . Eventually will fall to maybe 200-300. Leaving you 1500 as profit. No be thief you be
So una Sabi statistics like dis? Wonders of d millennium. So na statistics una dun dey chop
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:50am On Apr 23
Earthquakes:

You can resign from your job and go into retailing to pack the gains. I don’t like people who have not successfully run any business talking trash. If the environment is good, why do you think multi million dollars companies are loosing and exiting??
I have a retail shop and I am telling you for sure there is no gain as you think
Just open retail outlet and hand it over to him, watch him squander it for u with owambe
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 9:53am On Apr 23
harjay1986:

Thats where you get it wrong as an household i may want to get just pieces that will last me few week and once I see that the different is high then I will change my buying pattern to carton which will save me much

Now com down to retailer If I buy let say bathing soap 3 pack and each is around 1000 from where I buy from, I can sell for 1200 or 1300, making 200h or 300h, yes you may say the profit is low but mind you thats is 20% or 30% gain from my 1000 naira on each soap, doing this will make my sales cheap and improve my turnover, but if am now of a taught that I want 100% gain on every 1000 naira my sales will drop

Okay, something happen of recent, we do buy Garri Paint bucket around 2k suddenly it turn to 4k, me and my wife decide to buy raw cassava and process it into garri, we buy two sack that's 10k after everything we get 6 paint bucket of Garri, thats around 24k in price we have save on that,

As a retailer forget the saying that if you add transport fare to it ... let that statement stay with you, that market you think you know that has turn to your own Job many of them know the same place. The moment you think you are doing your customer favor and they go outside to confirm a lower price you loose such customer even if you reduce the price more than what they get outside
Why not venture into agriculture then, since u can process d garri

1 Like

Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 10:02am On Apr 23
kingthreat:
Nigerians are generally cruel opportunists.
See the way they are justifying inflating prices at the detriment of the masses.
Exactly the reason why people will prefer to patronise ShopRite and Bokku than the local retailer.
Why don't op patronize same Bokku and co
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 10:11am On Apr 23
article1:
So those selling at trade fair didl not transport their own goods to the trade fair? I keep saying it that anyone who justifies evil, evil will no depart from them
Like evil people that brought dis party and govt to power
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 10:25am On Apr 23
richie240:

Thank God for the internet; they've made their 'love' for nigeria obvious for all to see.
No be "dem say - dem say", na them dey expose themselves for all to see the true nature of their hearts.
cool
Lolssss, cry me a river niggar
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 10:33am On Apr 23
Klington:

Open your own shop and sell at cheaper prices.🤡🤡 You have just discovered a lucrative business opportunity 🤡🤡
He's one of d lazy yought if not dis is nice business discovery. Give him a business and watch him squander d business
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 11:54am On Apr 23
maasoap:

Lol. Like they were using that time to make additional 24k when they were not processing cassava to make garri? grin grin grin. Una just like all this phantom reasoning ways. Like people don't have extra time to do what they like except chasing money up and down. Life is too short to be allocating every available time you've got to chase money around.
Processing cassava and making garri is another time well spent on a productive activity. May be their kids even observed and learnt something valuable in the course of doing that
Why don't u go and open farm to all ur lowlives brothers in all park in lagos
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 11:58am On Apr 23
Pecoleee345:

slowpoke we work for our money and won't let rippers like you keep extorting us.

Same dingbat like you will go to hospital crying drugs are too expensive.....why not open your own pharmacy??

Can you see our shallow you reason with that talk of we should open a store??

I will keep sending my wife to trade fare to buy and you free to jump in the nearest lagoon.
Then stop crying
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by emmanuelbrown26: 11:59am On Apr 23
Tallesty1:
Online vendor make mad profit, you can't compare them to street shop owners. Moreover the op voted for Buhari twice and then Tinubu, he killed us all first.
I wonder how one idiot could vote for buhari twice and tinubu and still a miracle to happen
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by mamaafrik(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23
Tenshades:

I won't give you nada.

Beg from today till eternity.
You have no validation aside the the Beer parlour "chooo...,..choo.,chooo " like weaver bird.

Shame on you grin grin
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by Tenshades(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23
mamaafrik:

You have no validation aside the the Beer parlour "chooo...,..choo.,chooo " like weaver bird.

Shame on you grin grin

You never rest.
Re: People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us by maasoap(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23
emmanuelbrown26:

Why don't u go and open farm to all ur lowlives brothers in all park in lagos

Excuse me fuul, are you a ripper?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group / Is Lagos A Good Place To Build A Refinery Like Dangote Refinery? / Businesses That Can thrive In Nigeria Despite The Bad Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.