Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station (31378 Views)

Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Peakdesign23(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21
May Nigeria never happen to us.
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by faceland: 5:13pm On Apr 21
Sorry to them.

No recovery from this.
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Googledotcom: 5:14pm On Apr 21
One thing about Nigerian police, once you enter their cell, they will put all sort of allegations on your head just to scare you and milk you.

2 Likes

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21
ManOfSteel2:
Nigerian Police, what a story!

Very reliable data merchant.... 1GB @200. MTN only.. Whatsapp or call 08109365129. All payments goes to 8109365129. OPAY/PALMPAY

Payment after delivery?
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by 3kay945(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21
Sparrk007:
Na stress, Nigeria police will stress the hell out of you. Police don charge me 100k to bail my sister which had problem with her neighbour
I was like 100k for 2fighting undecided undecided

How much you finally pay?

This country needs formatting o.. ehn
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Blaze14k: 5:18pm On Apr 21
shortgun:
I always wonder why the Nigerian police force always act as if they are at war with the Nigerian people. Why all the rivalry and hostility towards the people they are supposed to serve and protect?
A simple verification to ascertain if the boys lived there would have prevented this man from dying

The police is simply a cult group that is recognised by the government

5 Likes

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by RichesRiseQueen: 5:19pm On Apr 21
There's more to this story

explore my curiosity, check my signature
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by nabiz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21
Nigerian police always bring shame to Nigerian
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Prenonjebose: 5:21pm On Apr 21
So sad. Just to verify if the boys were telling the truth would have prevented all this. The weather is hot generally. So, there is the possibility that the boys actually lived there, and were not lying. Of course, they need bail money, so the boys must be locked up first at the station. Too bad
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by biridon(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21
[color=#006600][/color]
Chaii,
Very saddening.
Nigerian Police...tufiakwa
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by zoeymikey(f): 5:23pm On Apr 21
Omohh,, Nigerian police are very useless especially the ones In uyo....
That was how they almost arrested I and my male friend,,,we didn't do anything ooo, our offense was that we were walking on the road by past 11pm when there's nothing like curfew...

1 Like

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by olisaEze(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21
After reinforcing failure a third time, dem say Nepa don kuku seize the light at the end of the tunnel. You do this to a family living quietly on their own, and you think all will be well with yours?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by managemoney(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21
One died, one slumped. Then what happened to police? Don't tell me nothing sad
Meanwhile, if you are in need of a job in any location across Nigeria, checkout all job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Nitah1: 5:35pm On Apr 21
But ah do not understand........ someone was arrested in gbeganu and detained in Morris police station,what happened to kpakungu police station?

1 Like

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by ManOfSteel2(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21
No, but u can be certain ur data will be delivered...
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by wolebest: 5:51pm On Apr 21
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/father-slumps-dies-while-trying-to-bail-sons-at-police-station/

Police go explain this one tire......

When trouble sleep yanga go wake am

Wetin he dey find......palava he go get.
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Weknowbetter: 5:52pm On Apr 21
Will anybody be held accountable? All around failure. Nigerians sleeping outside to catch air? Goons of police menacing civilians, who couldnt offer a single glass of water. Hospitals understaffed, just living confused. Ants manage their communities better
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by adecz: 5:59pm On Apr 21
This story sef get as E be ....

Which one be;

"we were sleeping in a burglary"❓❓🤔🤔🤔
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by DonroxyII: 6:00pm On Apr 21
shortgun:

Why all the rivalry and hostility towards the people they are supposed to serve and protect?
A simple verification to ascertain if the boys lived there would have prevented this man from dying
Nah, Nigerian Police Protects The Government Not The People .... This is Unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Love800(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21
Pls can u make dis ur write-up clearer?
What do you mean?
correctguy101:

Rivalry and hostility?

It's all for you to part with "something for the boys"..

When that "something" finally touches their hands, you'll see them smiling at you...

Illegally arresting and detaining people is common everywhere in the country. Some will even falsely accuse young boys of being criminals to escape their incompetence.

SMH
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by frankmoney(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21
shortgun:
I always wonder why the Nigerian police force always act as if they are at war with the Nigerian people. Why all the rivalry and hostility towards the people they are supposed to serve and protect?

honestly it really beats my imagination , all our security agencies act like we are at war them

2 Likes

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Goodlady(f): 6:15pm On Apr 21
ManirBK:
Na lie. Na police kill am!

I hope they didn't collect bail fee from his corpse!!
Mr Manir from Birnin Kebbi, youat be right. The manner of the arrest was suspicious. Can't people escape heat again?
What a country.
Anyways be like say I don't tackle you before, no vex, na poor governance heat cause am.
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by olibeans: 6:16pm On Apr 21
A very useless organisation

1 Like

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by uptownemmygee(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21
Omoh at the sight of police van for night, nah to first move ooo, no be say I dey fear nah past experience cause am.
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Duniyio23: 6:19pm On Apr 21
A proper investigate should be carryout to see if the action of the police led to the death of the Man so that they can be charge for murder.
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Orlu13: 6:32pm On Apr 21
Lemme see d idiot dat will come fr me wen I say dat Nigeria is a zoo

even ppl in Yemen and Afghanistan has not been treated like dis

cursed nation
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by Okoroawusa: 6:39pm On Apr 21
The thunder wey go fire those policemen still dey do press up.

1 Like

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by stanliwise(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21
Redomi:
Hmmm, police needs to investigate this. I don't trust Nigerian police
People you don't trust should investigate
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by candygist: 6:41pm On Apr 21
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21
DMerciful:
Life expectancy in Nigeria which is an indices of development, is too low. However, Nigerians will rather focus on which govt built more flyover even when general healthcare is extremely poor
nigerians are the cause... What we need critically is human development (particularly health care, quality public education and power for small businesses) in nigeria not really infastructure. Majority of our budget should go to projects aimed at improving the people. If this happens the standard of living would change. But nigerians get satisfied when politicians build one flyover as if they will sleep there. All these structures Without human development is simply like keeping monkeys inside a fine house. Thats why you see newly constructed markets looking like shit in a few months... If human development is pioritized the government would spend less on maintainace of structures.

2 Likes

Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by highbee02: 7:13pm On Apr 21
ManOfSteel2:
Nigerian Police, what a story!

Very reliable data merchant.... 1GB @200. MTN only.. Whatsapp or call 08109365129. All payments goes to 8109365129. OPAY/PALMPAY

Can I chat u on WhatsApp?
Re: Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station by samwillyco1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21
Sorry state of NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti / Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja / Watch Split Face Diving Video Full Face Split Diving Accident Video Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.