Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box (39099 Views)

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Obi Cubana Mothers Burial. Even Whites men's Can Spray Money Too. / 12 Types Of People You Will Find In Every Nigerian Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Lanre1st(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21
Fear of EFCC
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DeGods007(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21
More like it cheesy cheesy

This is what I'm talking about
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Divinerace(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21
grin
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Matrix137(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21
Funny
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21
In Europe people don't do dis ... Why not come to rural area for Abuja ... come save people we no fit feed complete square meals 😞....
Than spraying

But wait oo πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I no just understand this issues of Nigerian πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ and spraying money πŸ’°πŸ’° ....... " Spraying money πŸ’° na to prove say you be man enough 🀷🀷""

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DeGods007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21
MuslimIgbo:
Still illegal grin grin grin grin

Says who?

E be like say EFCC no get better work again undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Zazaza: 10:33pm On Apr 21
Gistmedia10:
In response to increasing scrutiny from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigerian party attendees have introduced a new approach to the customary practice of spraying money at celebrations.

Instead of directly showering cash on the celebrant, guests now discreetly deposit their monetary gifts into a designated "Money-Box" placed at the venue. This innovation aims to reduce the open practice of spraying naira notes, leading to naira mutilation, and to mitigate the risk of EFCC arrest. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXfUA_rIb_c
Na to de Spray dollar o
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21
LordIsaac:

It’s borne of arrogance and insecurity. That money can still be given in secret. Most of such monies are ill-gotten wealth, anyway. What do I know!

Spraying money should not be a crime unless it is done recklessly.

Government have lost their priorities.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by izubext007: 10:40pm On Apr 21
Is still a crime , for inconveniencing the naira note. How can N500 be in the same box with N1000

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Agugbadin: 10:40pm On Apr 21
Many Nigerians are just too stubborn, they will always find a way around it.
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by papyjaypaul: 10:42pm On Apr 21
Badly behaved adults.

When they go to Berlin, Atlanta, Toronto or Brussels, they behave, when it comes to Nigeria, they find every way to break the law then say "what about the politicians?"

Always trying to defect from responsibility. What about you How come you can behave yourself outside Nigeria but behave like a stubborn goat inside the country Is something not desperately wrong with our minds?Is it the Nigerian air? Nigerians need tough hands to handle them and their stubborn, undisciplined behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Blaze14k: 10:45pm On Apr 21
Puss360:

The fact is, we Nigerians knows what we are doing!!
We are educated, yet when we act, it'll be as if we never went to school...
We all know that spraying money defaces the local currency, but yet you'll see a highly educated person still spraying cash in parties 🀣🀣...
And we have this mantra "na my money, allow me to spend am the way I want"....

DJ play me Tekno- Enjoy 🀣🀣

Americans do this as well. Infact when it comes to spraying money theres is worse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DrAkpamudehe: 10:49pm On Apr 21
rinzaugustine:
Igbo men must still devise a way to torment the poor agbado people

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DeepSight(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21
Puss360:

The fact is, we Nigerians knows what we are doing!!
We are educated, yet when we act, it'll be as if we never went to school...
We all know that spraying money defaces the local currency, but yet you'll see a highly educated person still spraying cash in parties 🀣🀣...
And we have this mantra "na my money, allow me to spend am the way I want"....

DJ play me Tekno- Enjoy 🀣🀣

I doubt that spraying money defaces money one millionth as much as the handling money receives in the markets by local market men and women. Or by bus conductors. And many others.

This chase of people spraying money is a foolish distraction.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by ufotunang: 10:59pm On Apr 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And the show-biz lifestyle continues.......Now tell me what's the difference here between what the EFCC is fighting against and what these ones are doing?

Las las, transfer is far better and preferably to this one...
..at least they are not spraying it on anybody and stepping on the money..
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DeepSight(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21
GanagiBitrus:

So what's the difference?
This is still Naira abuse & illegal.

How is it abuse?
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Ashirioluwa: 11:00pm On Apr 21
Bad culture
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by ufotunang: 11:00pm On Apr 21
Offering box 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by CaptainFM1: 11:02pm On Apr 21
The solution to this madness is to restrict or limit access to physical cash. People should embrace e-money.

It reminds me 18years ago when I brought out 600Pounds cash to buy laptop at Staples, everybody on the queue was shocked to see me bringing that amount of money out from my wallet.
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by ufotunang: 11:04pm On Apr 21
MuslimIgbo:
..how illegal. .. what about churches that the church members put money in offering box for offering....to you it's not illegal abi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Ashirioluwa: 11:04pm On Apr 21
DeepSight:

I doubt that spraying money defaces money one millionth as much as the handling money receives in the markets by local market men and women. Or by bus conductors. And many others.

This chase of people spraying money is a foolish distraction.

Let us be law abiding. If our law or policy go against doing it, then we should all adhere to that law or policy.

Things work perfectly ok in those advanced countries, not because they are better than us, but because they majority of them obey their laws.

We need to stop this bad culture.
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by IMPARTIAL: 11:06pm On Apr 21
Same thing as spraying. Same thing as abuse of the naira. Hahaha!
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by bjcole(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21
Let Efcc go and rest conductors and market women, they are the ones defacing our naira notes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by hardon1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21
MuslimIgbo:
how?
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DeepSight(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21
Ashirioluwa:

Let us be law abiding. If our law or policy go against doing it, then we should all adhere to that law or policy.

Things work perfectly ok in those advanced countries, not because they are better than us, but because they majority of them obey their laws.

We need to stop this bad culture.

At all events placing money in a box is not against the law.

But who told you money is not sprayed abroad.

Let EFCC enter a Las Vegas Strip Club.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DeepSight(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21
bjcole:
Let Efcc go and rest conductors and market women, they are the ones defacing our naira notes

GBAM!
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by hardon1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21
bjcole:

Dem no go try am go there . Those locations bare the home of mutilation and they can't try arrest reach there, unless they won arrest entire market grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DeepSight(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21
CaptainFM1:
The solution to this madness is to restrict or limit access to physical cash. People should embrace e-money.

It reminds me 18years ago when I brought out 600Pounds cash to buy laptop at Staples, everybody on the queue was shocked to see me bringing that amount of money out from my wallet.

You want to bring back the death that Emefiele didn't finish inflicting on us with naira confiscation right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by DeepSight(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21
izubext007:
Is still a crime , for inconveniencing the naira note. How can N500 be in the same box with N1000

The bold . . . .!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by uuzba(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21
APOPTOSIS:

Lawlessness, Recklessness & Senselessness located in our chromosome, precisely Chromosome D53
Not so.
We are not a nation. We are a collection of tribes that the external world chose to call a nation.
We didn't give ourselves the name "Nigeria". We didn't even join together to form the nation.
That's why people never do any type of Nation Building activities. Because no one has any idea how
our 500 plus tribal groups are supposed to work together.
Each kingdom heads itself and collectively everyone SPITS on the government that is forcing everybody together.
Then each tribe comes online, here Nairaland, to blame the others for their failure. That's all this website is all about.
Blaming and insulting other tribes people.
Western nations are not like this. Their people bind together and fight off neighbouring countries.
As they fight together, they speak one language and elect one leader and they all obey they leader and
respect their nation.
Our case is totally different.
We didn't fight anybody. We didn't come together, we didn't elect our first leaders.
Infact, Military had to FORCE itself upon us for 33 years to FORCE us to comply.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Pauliaette(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by hardon1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21
ufotunang:
..how illegal. .. what about churches that the church members put money in offering box for offering....to you it's not illegal abi

Oil dey your head... grin grin grin grin

With this pattern Dem don hold efcc for blockos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA Officer Marries Another LASTMA Officer In Style (Photos, Video) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween οΏ½ / Imagine The Cake They Made For This Woman's 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.