Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box (39100 Views)

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Obi Cubana Mothers Burial. Even Whites men's Can Spray Money Too. / 12 Types Of People You Will Find In Every Nigerian Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by moneyissweet(m): 6:45am On Apr 22
Nobody is interested in any money spraying, The Efcc just want an opportunity to jail bobrisky . They just use Cubana chief priest as eyes service and to warm their office
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by deavicky(m): 7:10am On Apr 22
Puss360:

The fact is, we Nigerians knows what we are doing!!
We are educated, yet when we act, it'll be as if we never went to school...
We all know that spraying money defaces the local currency, but yet you'll see a highly educated person still spraying cash in parties 🤣🤣...
And we have this mantra "na my money, allow me to spend am the way I want"....

DJ play me Tekno- Enjoy 🤣🤣
how does it deface the money?. Compare to how market woman handles it.
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by WhiteHouse9ja: 7:20am On Apr 22
Gistmedia10:
In response to increasing scrutiny from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigerian party attendees have introduced a new approach to the customary practice of spraying money at celebrations.

Instead of directly showering cash on the celebrant, guests now discreetly deposit their monetary gifts into a designated "Money-Box" placed at the venue. This innovation aims to reduce the open practice of spraying naira notes, leading to naira mutilation, and to mitigate the risk of EFCC arrest. shocked

The Creativity of the Igbos is second to none. Kudos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXfUA_rIb_c
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by WhiteHouse9ja: 7:20am On Apr 22
Gistmedia10:
In response to increasing scrutiny from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigerian party attendees have introduced a new approach to the customary practice of spraying money at celebrations.

Instead of directly showering cash on the celebrant, guests now discreetly deposit their monetary gifts into a designated "Money-Box" placed at the venue. This innovation aims to reduce the open practice of spraying naira notes, leading to naira mutilation, and to mitigate the risk of EFCC arrest. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Dafresh: 7:32am On Apr 22
Johnjustice:

Little small minded kids, go spray na, make EFCC show you shege. The money remains a property of federal republic of Nigeria, your own is to spend it, pass it on, not abuse it.

Inferior complexed people, seeking validation like women...do you see people of other races or nations engaging in this archaic practice...abi na Nigerians be the richest in the world?

When Nigerians start ignoring people that like to show off, corruption will reduce...it's the attention that encourage it
So Americans don't spray money?
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by correctguy101(m): 7:40am On Apr 22
DeepSight:

You want to bring back the death that Emefiele didn't finish inflicting on us with naira confiscation right?

I just don't understand some people. They're so unaware of their immediate environment.

No one says going cashless is bad but any sensible person should first consider factors that can make it feasible and make provisions for them. Even our financial institutions are not ready let alone the common trader out there.

Worse is, it's still our fellow Nigerians (same ones who'd also suffer) who'd start forming itk and support nonsense without using their brains and reflect on matters properly

Morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Sleekfingers: 7:52am On Apr 22
Puss360:

We all know that spraying money defaces the local currency, but yet you'll see a highly educated person still spraying cash in parties 🤣🤣...

How many Nigerians are educated?
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Johnjustice: 8:00am On Apr 22
Dafresh:

So Americans don't spray money?
No, only in strip clubs.
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by rollywise(m): 8:11am On Apr 22
Puss360:

Is it spraying money that defaces money? What are you saying? Go to the markets and see what women do with our money. They are d ones that EFCC should be educating on his to handle and treat the currency not these gentle men
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Dafresh: 8:51am On Apr 22
Johnjustice:

No, only in strip clubs.
They have chosen where to spray their money and we have chosen our own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Successlane: 9:02am On Apr 22
Nigerian Government just wasting their time.

Spraying is in our DNA
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Willed042(m): 9:17am On Apr 22
MuslimIgbo:
Still illegal grin grin grin grin
If this is termed illegal, then church offering, tithes, and offering Alfas are all illegal. This case can easily be won by the defendant.
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by Diligence: 9:33am On Apr 22
Guz: Think out of the box.

Business Opportunity: Print the OTHER notes of different denominations, exchange for real notes; the celebrants take & keep the real notes, while you spray the OTHER notes. Recycle over & over again!

Or just spray foreign notes!
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:49am On Apr 22
Foolish bloodsuckers and their insatiable desperation to showoff their blood money. angryvanity upon vanity you,are all vanity people
Re: Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box by dxter160: 1:28pm On Apr 22
Its offering time

Gistmedia10:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA Officer Marries Another LASTMA Officer In Style (Photos, Video) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � / Imagine The Cake They Made For This Woman's 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.