Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) (20066 Views)

Prophet Odumeje: I'm The Strongest In Miracle In The Whole World Igbo Don't App / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:14pm On Apr 21
Why English language?
Why not Hebrew?
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:23pm On Apr 21
Just another lying pastorprenual MOFO.
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by enigma1990: 9:53pm On Apr 21
Na when we go wise for this lies and brainwashing for this world in the name of religion.mtchew
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by chatinent: 9:55pm On Apr 21
Gamezi:
And some people dey follow this man and believed in him ah
So what's the difference between him and Pst Adeboye?
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21
Lol, lead the engrish.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by NewDea4: 10:15pm On Apr 21
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3tt2zasJI

Welcome to today's episode of Things that Never Happened!
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by LiveWire85: 10:41pm On Apr 21
I believe him , there was a time in my life between 2015 to 2016 God and Jesus Christ came and gave me food to eat.
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Forkthiefnubu: 10:42pm On Apr 21
That’s how he got the abidioshaker
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by winner37(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21
When some set of people keep making God so inferior will others not losing hope and trust on God ?

Who on earth has or had ever seen God ?
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by hardon1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21
nedu666:
I did not know God was a English teacher. What of maths?

I don't know if odumeje is saying the truth, but such situations are possible. If you don't believe in God, why not just let it pass.

It happened when God chose Moses to go against pharoah, likewise many of the disciples Peter, James , John etc when Christ resurrected and gave them the great commission. Majority of them were not formally educated

Sant Paul exploits was obviously different beyond the other apostles because he was highly educated(modern day doctorate ) before he was converted.

So it is possible and the perfection may take a process as well. Am not vouching for indaboski o grin but just say that such is possibly in Christianity
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by viodemus: 2:29am On Apr 22
God1blessBiafra:
Sometimes you don't need to go university to be learned.

Facts.

Many times you don't need to go to university, to be learned, although universities have recorded advantages too. it is mostly built for education.

Get your interested craft, and hone in on that for sometime.
Don't multitask with other craft too much, during that time, until you feel better about it.; except it is another craft you have known like a 2nd nature.
This is one of my life's engineering strategies.
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by rspy: 4:29am On Apr 22
ebukajay184:

If France colonized Nigeria, he would have said how God taught him french
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by goshee: 4:41am On Apr 22
Gamezi:
Same way some fools believe that Tinubu built Lagos and will turn the ZOO to paris.
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Pravedk: 4:42am On Apr 22
The Indaboski cool my favorite fake pastor grin grin

Whether God called you or you called yourself na still God do am

Carry go pastor
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by goshee: 4:48am On Apr 22
89green:
Does he think God can be ridiculed, it's definitely impossible.

If you need to tell lies for any reason, don't add God to it. No talk say i no tell you o.
But the person that thought you about God, Jesus and bible lied to you and you happily grew up with the lies and still spreading the lies. Do people still believe in the story of Noah's ark?
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by goshee: 5:02am On Apr 22
Manny21:
No be God "taught" you the English you utter from your mouth. My God can do better than that
Your God can't do anything unfortunately
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by femi4: 5:51am On Apr 22
Gamezi:
That's the story of my Country

Even the useless ones have followers
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Emyogalanya: 6:56am On Apr 22
ebukajay184:

Why always english? God wil always teach them english and not french or german or spanish or any of the nig/african languages. Or Hebrew jesus own language. I'm sure the same thing will be happening in french speaking african countries. You will see a person who they say is deaf and dumb. Receive Miracle he wil start speaking very good english. And also reading it. He won't speak his native language he won't even speak Pidgen english that Is the street language in nig no its direct polished english. I hail una
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Emyogalanya: 7:06am On Apr 22
Elidrisy20:
Why English language?
Why not Hebrew?
Same thing i've always ask when they say deaf and dumb received miracle. Why does he not start speaking a nig language. Its only english god teaches them within two seconds. He wont teach them french german spanish Igbo havsa or edo or their native language Even on Pentecost the Apostleps spoke many different languages. Of the people that Gathered not just Hebrew, that was it now you see 5 people got healed at once all of them will start speaking english

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Emyogalanya: 7:25am On Apr 22
hardon1:

I don't know if odumeje is saying the truth, but such situations are possible. If you don't believe in God, why not just let it pass.

It happened when God chose Moses to go against pharoah, likewise many of the disciples Peter, James , John etc when Christ resurrected and gave them the great commission. Majority of them were not formally educated

Sant Paul exploits was obviously different beyond the other apostles because he was highly educated(modern day doctorate ) before he was converted.

So it is possible and the perfection may take a process as well. Am not vouching for indaboski o grin but just say that such is possibly in Christianity
But this my friend is contrary to what took place on pentecost day. Where the disciples spoke the different language of the people gathered. How comes this day all of them are limited to english thats not even the language of the church/Bible. and same people cannot speak african languages well
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Emyogalanya: 7:29am On Apr 22
rspy:

If France colonized Nigeria, he would have said how God taught him french
My point exactly same will be happening in french speaking african countries too

1 Like

Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by Emyogalanya: 7:31am On Apr 22
goshee:
But the person that thought you about God, Jesus and bible lied to you and you happily grew up with the lies and still spreading the lies. Do people still believe in the story of Noah's ark?
Whats your doubt about Noah and his ark
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by 89green: 7:52am On Apr 22
goshee:

Oga m a Muslim, if you've got any questions, bring them on. No time for gibberish or stories. I will give you clear responses with clear evidences from the pure Shari'ah. Me i don't have time to start beating round the bush.

Some of you just wake up to dish out unnecessary criticism without proper findings or studies.
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:26am On Apr 22
Nigeria will continue to be backward joor. You see these Odumeje congregation…. People with the same mindset pass 60% of our population.
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by liver123(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22
I understood the demonic god you are talking about cos my heavenly God cannot teach you this dirty English you are speaking.
Re: Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) by hardon1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22
Emyogalanya:
But this my friend is contrary to what took place on pentecost day. Where the disciples spoke the different language of the people gathered. How comes this day all of them are limited to english thats not even the language of the church/Bible. and same people cannot speak african languages well

The disciples spoke in tongues (in languages other than theirs) on Pentecost . It is different from giving someone the gift of eloquence in a language, boldness or courage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / What Special Name Do You Call God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.