Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt (38235 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by APOPTOSIS: 7:15pm On Apr 22
We always celebrate mediocrity...
Soon na to raise Funds for her...
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by hardon1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22
I thought she is a police officer. She no dey go work again? 🤷
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by AskNgige2: 7:20pm On Apr 22
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

I knew it's was never gonna end in shame for her, you see this thing then called grace, e fit make Portable carry Grammy grin
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by Pootle: 7:23pm On Apr 22
ChizzyBuna:
Gas Lightning 101 grin grin grin

The same church that members went to her Facebook and finished her with insults grin grin
Calling her a bastard with fake testimony

Enjoy your 10 mins fame Ma
It will fade away in 1 week

All these ones na Damage control
To save face of their DADDY Ministry grin grin

Trust me,
If you come back to this church in 1 week time
Nobody go send you.

Enjoy your 10 mins of fame
Use it wisely before Nigerians forget you.

pls what realy transpired, since last week this same woman
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22
Nice
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22
ChizzyBuna:

The same church that members went to her Facebook and finished her with insults grin grin

Trust me,
Nobody go send you.

She be celeb now o, na for her to just dey cause propanganda and pull PR stunts to continue cashing out sad
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by jubrilELsudan: 7:34pm On Apr 22
GrandFinale2021:
idiot you still dey this forum?
Bastard ode

SPECIAL GAZELLE GARAGAGARA THUNDER FIRE YOU YOU STUPID BOY WEY DEY ALWAYS BEG HIM WIFE MAKE SHE JUST ALLOW YOU PUT YOUR SMALL PUPPY EKUKE PRICK INSIDE HER KUKUNASE FOR 5 SECONDS SEY YOU GO DEY ALRIGHT

Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by duality(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22
ChizzyBuna:

Trust me,
Nobody go send you.

You are not her God. If church no send her. Na you send her abi?
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by ejimatic: 8:21pm On Apr 22
owukpa:
Vera Anyim, the police officer who went viral on social media following her testimony at Dunamis Glory Dome that she graduated from Open University with B.Sc in law, today stormed a branch of Dunamis in Port Harcourt.

Ms. Anyim is currently in the state at the invitation of Azubuike Ihemeje, the CEO Of Luxury Hotel, Portland Resorts.

During her visit to the church, Ms Anyim, thanked God for using Dr Paul Enenche of Dunamis to announce her to the world.

WATCH VIDEO: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et0yhm-lh58
. It is a disgrace to Nigeria that a Law graduate claimed she had B.SC in Law and we are celebrating it. I don't have any issue with the woman and her horrible English. My concern is the need for the NOUN management to ensure some overhaul of the system. In my opinion NOUN is just a an assembly of those who need degrees without any commitment as students.Garbage in garbage out. NOUN was established by OBJ to encourage those working to have university degrees. Regrettably academic mediocres are the products of the school.Do they sort themselves out to bag their degrees? Your guess is as good as mine .
Finally there is nothing to celebrate in the B SC Law drama.

1 Like

Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by Will205: 8:25pm On Apr 22
nairavsdollars:
Nairalanders, let's raise N100m for her. I know we can do it!
No angry
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by AfDapone: 8:40pm On Apr 22
ChizzyBuna:

Trust me,
Nobody go send you.

bad belle, that was how you haters said portable would come and go instead of you to see how God manifests himself even to a low level people to the dismay of even the so called ministers of God.
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by polite2(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22
Must u testify ?
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by ufotunang: 8:51pm On Apr 22
mytime24:
God done pick Ur call

She don BCOM celebrity 😂
..abi..that is why they always say every disappointment is a blessing
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by ufotunang: 8:52pm On Apr 22
That is why they always say every disappointment is a blessing

2 Likes

Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by bionixs: 8:56pm On Apr 22
bmaster2000:
Vera Anyim has shamed all the sons and daughters of Viper....they want him to arrest one of the faithful servants of God in Nigeria. Haha!!!

This was a mistake between a spiritual father and her daughter...and the man of God could have apologised to her ...but they still want the man of God's name to be dragged in the mould.

However, according to law, in this kind of situation, it is only Vera Anyim who has the legal right to sue regarding this matter not all this vagabond and never-do-well on social media ....

Whether you like it or not,

‭Matthew 16:18 NIV‬
[18] And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

You hellish sons and daughters, you are too small to prevail against the church
I don't get it. Is there anything that happened next that I didn't know ?
Is Bsc now the new degree cert obtained in Law ?
Or did that wack command of the English language reflects a true personality of a law graduate ?

What is happening?
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by Mansunny: 9:04pm On Apr 22
I swearquote author=1000Capacity post=129562070]So a mistake made her to become famous.
This is where luck comes to play.
The most high has chosen a unique way to lift her[/quote]
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by sunsweet33: 9:28pm On Apr 22
ejimatic:
. It is a disgrace to Nigeria that a Law graduate claimed she had B.SC in Law and we are celebrating it. I don't have any issue with the woman and her horrible English. My concern is the need for the NOUN management to ensure some overhaul of the system. In my opinion NOUN is just a an assembly of those who need degrees without any commitment as students.Garbage in garbage out. NOUN was established by OBJ to encourage those working to have university degrees. Regrettably academic mediocres are the products of the school.Do they sort themselves out to bag their degrees? Your guess is as good as mine .
Finally there is nothing to celebrate in the B SC Law drama.

Well, being mediocre is never a crime, however they have set a Low benchmark for attainment…can anybody tell Aunty she no go school..no they can’t 🤷🏾‍♀️ there are plenty more where she came from…

People lambasting the 42 million naira primary school don’t know what calamities some parents are trying to avoid..hmm..
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by ejimatic: 9:36pm On Apr 22
sunsweet33:

Well, being mediocre is never a crime, however they have set a Low benchmark for attainment…can anybody tell Aunty she no go school..no they can’t 🤷🏾‍♀️ there are plenty more where she came from…

People lambasting the 42 million naira primary school don’t know what calamities some parents are trying to avoid..hmm..
I agree with you sir! At least mission accomplished

1 Like

Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by Bananapill: 9:44pm On Apr 22
thesicilian:
She's still attending the church?

Attend? She still paid tithe of all the financial support she got from the entire episode to the church.

Those who mocked the church has ended up as fools.

1 Like

Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by Innobee99(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22
thesicilian:
Go pursue am na
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by Osashalom: 10:56pm On Apr 22
kennyz247:
Brain washed Religion mumu lawyer
E pain am oooo
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by caesymore(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22
MN07:

Which Grace?

Is just you lots in this circus of a country are bleeping clowns

You give relevance to stupid people and things.

I can't agree less with you, yet it's still grace.
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:05am On Apr 23
thesicilian:
you want her to attend Shirin?
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by alamoht(m): 5:20am On Apr 23
I love her good spirit.
If I'm the woman, i will come in public to say anything again...
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by Buffalo2(m): 6:15am On Apr 23
thesicilian:
B4 nko? U think she'll leave? Person that will tell you it was the work of the devil to separate herself from her destiny helper. That's where religion has brought us

1 Like

Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by Tzar(m): 7:23am On Apr 23
This one sha wan trend! This attention addiction in society nauseates me!
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by aswani(m): 7:51am On Apr 23
owukpa:

During her visit to the church, Ms Anyim, thanked God for using Dr Paul Enenche of Dunamis to announce her to the world.

WATCH VIDEO: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et0yhm-lh58

Madam, God wasn't involved in what transpired between you and that charlatan at Dunamis.

You better not hang your Christianity at the altar of any of these useless Nigerian men of Beelzebub, who are reaping their rewards on earth, else you join them in eternal purgatory.
Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by BafanaBafana: 8:03am On Apr 23
bmaster2000:
Vera Anyim has shamed all the sons and daughters of Viper....they want him to arrest one of the faithful servants of God in Nigeria. Haha!!!

This was a mistake between a spiritual father and her daughter...and the man of God could have apologised to her ...but they still want the man of God's name to be dragged in the mould.

However, according to law, in this kind of situation, it is only Vera Anyim who has the legal right to sue regarding this matter not all this vagabond and never-do-well on social media ....

Whether you like it or not,

‭Matthew 16:18 NIV‬
[18] And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

You hellish sons and daughters, you are too small to prevail against the church
The hellish sons are daughters here are the church members. The church that embarrassed and disgraced her in front of her family members.
The church that still chased her to her Facebook page to mock her, the church that were busy mocking her all over social media.
The same pastor later justified his actions by labelling her a mediocre.
The church that have tagged her Bsc in law graduate.

Is it not the same church where people go to pray for their enemies to die just like people go to do in native doctors place?

Church where someone will come and testify on how his wicked boss died and the whole assembly will jubilate.

The only difference you have with Jihadist who kill for their prophet is that they are more courageous than you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.