Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant (585 Views)

Why Is Our Minimum Wage Stagnant? / Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by gidgiddy: 9:12am On Apr 22
helinues:

Let's put Nigeria aside, we are talking about your thoughts, reasonings and attitudes on this forum for years.

How progressive are they? Tell us the things you have done on this forum that yiu are proud of which definitely show the progressive nature of you.

We can't put Nigeria aside, if I belonged to a different country, you wouldn't care if I'm progressive or not.
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 9:14am On Apr 22
gidgiddy:

We can't put Nigeria aside, if I belonged to a different country, you wouldn't care if I'm progressive or not.

Then how can one progress with the mentality of his/her country not to progress?

Make we reason am logically

1 Like

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Ofunaofu: 9:17am On Apr 22
helinues:

Why do you also love to comment on senseless threads?

Isn't that senselessly raised to power 16?

Huh

You need to be reminded at all times so that you can seek medical attention
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 9:19am On Apr 22
Ofunaofu:

You need to be reminded at all times so that you can seek medical attention

Toh

We can't actually do shit about the thoughts of others about us
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Ofunaofu: 9:32am On Apr 22
helinues:

Toh

We can't actually do shit about the thoughts of others about us

This thread below is waiting for your thoughts

https://www.nairaland.com/8069047/nigeria-falling-4th-largest-economy#129568187
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by NOwazobia: 9:43am On Apr 22
helinues:
If the government fails, it means we all fail together as a Nigeria.

How then do you expect things to better for you in a failed country?

Change your mindset and wish your country the best so that you can also progress in life

The choice is yours
Ona dull for this country, or is this the brilliance the Yoruba yap about.

So, you truly have this country at heart, and went ahead to vote a certified crook and thief straight 3 terms, but somehow you want Nigeria to get better, and you now become a patriot.

You must be the dumbest fool I have come across in all my life. embarassed
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by NOwazobia: 9:45am On Apr 22
helinues:

Read and and comprehend and stop telling us about 18th century story.

If you want the country to fail, then be ready to remain stagnant

But if you want her to succeed, then be expecting progress in your life.

That should be easy for you to comprehend now
Country don't succeed with mere words.

National status arise from your conscious decision at the polls, not voting in criminals and dead leaves, then start proclaiming progress on them.

It can never happen, Idiot!
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by 2elliot: 9:58am On Apr 22
helinues:

Change your mindset and wish your country the best so that you can also progress in life

The choice is yours
Young lady, keep quiet! Kpain! For eight years, you praised Buhari to high heavens despite his glaring terrible failures, and you insulted everyone who criticised him. You have continued your shallowness with Tinubu. Don't expect everyone to be as shallow as you are. We will not praise or support the failures you put to power and support. It is your headache.
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Smile4me01(m): 10:35am On Apr 22
helinues:

Another yet to be recovered from the election hangover loss.

Eh pkele oo
I perceived that you talked from your anus no reasonable human being will be expecting to reap from where he didn't sow how you voted failure and be expecting success you must deserve before desire.
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by iampeterben(m): 11:26am On Apr 22
helinues:

The choice is yours
Ekeple oh! Preacher Helinues. First if this nation must move forward and the government progress. Let the president resign from the current post he is holding cos its not his. Rigging and corruption planted him there. Only that way will the government have an headway. You Egbon stop supporting rubbish
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by mrvitalis(m): 11:30am On Apr 22
helinues:

Your wish which is incosenquential in the scheme of things
So why are you complaining about people's wish
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by BigkokoRep: 11:41am On Apr 22
They vote failure back to back and want the economy to improve grin grin grin grin grin grin Tufiakwa this kind madness. well, what do you expect from a jobless, old cargo waiting for 30k stipend. Go and learn carpenter, that's what old cargoes use dey hold body!
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:44am On Apr 22
Nigeria 🇳🇬 shall be great 👍 👌 👏 I pray 🙏

1 Like

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Obiedun(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

Go to Jerusalem and see how their leaders behave.

None of them has ever forfeited $400k heroine drug money to US government in the past, they've never been caught in certificate forgery.

Don't compare your self with Jerusalem
obi will never never be president.
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 3:39pm On Apr 22
Obiedun:
obi will never never be president.

Obi will forever be the source of your tears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$1000 Challenge To Reno Omokri - How'd Tinubu Finish 1970 From School Est. 1974 / Happy Birthday Hid Awolowo / Wtf! Council Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.